Real life pictures - 3

meol

Sorry for the [cabbage]ty camera-phone quality, don't have my normal camera with me.

nadril2ag5.png

And yeah, big difference between this one and my current picture up there -- so I'd like to get it switched. Probably should get a new haircut soon anyways.

Oh, and sorry for the sort of dazed look in my eyes. It's 5:15 AM and I'm tired :geek: .

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=]

Sorry for the [cabbage] camera-phone quality, don't have my normal camera with me.

nadril2ag5.png

And yeah, big difference between this one and my current picture up there -- so I'd like to get it switched. Probably should get a new haircut soon anyways.

Oh, and sorry for the sort of dazed look in my eyes. It's 5:15 AM and I'm tired :geek: .

[/hide]

5:15? To much AoC man! ;)

My latest, repost.

me60inch.jpg

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

I just shaved for the first time in a while, and tbh, at least to me, it looks incredibly odd.

[hide=]beardlessmemb0.jpg[/hide]

index that over my picture A please.

note: I have no idea why I look so tired/depressed in that picture. I'm actually in a rather good mood at the moment.

You look a LOT different from that last pics you post.

I recentely let my pictures be replaced, but because of the rollback they are gone. So...If anyone has got time to replace my two pictures with these two, that would be grea. Thanks.

b6djly.jpg

At a birthday party three weeks ago.

2j44ivr.jpg

London in April.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

[url=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1659/111oi8.jpg]Picture A[/url] 

[url=http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2915/112ds6.jpg]Picture B [/url]

Put those two in

[hide=Pics]111oi8.jpg

112ds6.jpg[/hide]

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Rick may I say you look like a stud muffin without the goatee, love the new hair style and choice of sophisticated jacket over shirt :thumbup:

You've come a long way!! Watch out ladies ::'

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Rick may I say you look like a stud muffin without the goatee, love the new hair style and choice of sophisticated jacket over shirt :thumbup:

You've come a long way!! Watch out ladies ::'

Hair style was a complete fluke; I just ran my fingers through my hair to comb it and couldn't get it better so just took the photo :lol:

My hair is actually too long for my liking. Been meaning to get it cut for a while now but I can't be bothered :)

Here is my pictures I would like indexed, both from about 2 months ago:

PICT0040x.jpg

PICT0042dx-1.jpg

Now, for those who don't know I am in the process of not shaving for one year. Here is a picture of me 4 months in:

PICT0036-1.jpg

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85