Spore

Denismage

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. More. Freaking. Days. Until. Spore.

In the NA countries, at least. Unfair.

Did you even try the creature creator yet? I know i bugged you a few times about it, but you never got back to me.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

3. More. Freaking. Days. Until. Spore.

In the NA countries, at least. Unfair.

Did you even try the creature creator yet? I know i bugged you a few times about it, but you never got back to me.

Yeah I TRIED TO, but whenever I clicked on a button to add a feature, like a claw or something, it froze up, I'd have to go to the desktop (while it's still playing), and then click on it again. Then I'd click on another button and it'd do that again. So I wasn't really able to play it. D:

Another note. 2. More. Days. I've been waiting for 6 months for this, which doesn't sound like much, but oh well. :P

I hope this game works on my comp.

im installing spore right now and i can only say... hah americans have to wait 2 days! :twisted:

anyways i hear people download it and i got something to say to that... shame on you! if you really like the game at least support the people who have made it instead of downloading it.

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Apparently it comes out on the 7th which is my birthday. I've tried the creature creator thing and it kept me entertained for a while but it was pretty much pointless without the rest of the game to go with it. I'm probably going to get it, mostly because I've been excited about it since I heard about it quite a while back. ::'

Apparently the game feels very incomplete, and a lot like a kids' game. The stuff we saw on that game convention 3 years ago is more or less exactly what the game is now. Makes one wonder what they did all those years.

Also, they decided to remove a lot of the cool stuff we saw back then, which has landed a lot of game nerds very pissed at Mr. Wright.

2009rb9.jpg

Apparently the game feels very incomplete, and a lot like a kids' game. The stuff we saw on that game convention 3 years ago is more or less exactly what the game is now. Makes one wonder what they did all those years.

Also, they decided to remove a lot of the cool stuff we saw back then, which has landed a lot of game nerds very pissed at Mr. Wright.

*points to the EA logo*

It's been pretty fun so far, the space stage is hard to get used to at first but it gets better once you unlock all the tools and weapons.

Had some fun making this town hall, which I'm putting on every planet of course:

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500033019020

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Its ment to be as buggy as hell apparently.

And the only way to fix it is patch updates with the EA Downloader, which is notoriously crap.

I have no idea where people get the idea that it is buggy. The game runs perfectly, and there is no bugs at all (At least up to the space stage where i left off).

The closest i guess is the movement is a little weird, but playing with the controls for about 5 minutes, and you become a pro.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Haha, i'd never buy this game. Only three re-installations, then you have to contact the support if you need to re-install it more times.

http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs. ... lert-3-drm

(Red Alert 3 will have 5 re-installs... Lmao!)

This will only put strain on their support, which sucks anyways, and no wonder people will go look for a crack to this game. Good thinking, especially when the pc-games are doing so bad compared to consoles.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

It's been pretty fun so far, the space stage is hard to get used to at first but it gets better once you unlock all the tools and weapons.

Had some fun making this town hall, which I'm putting on every planet of course:

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500033019020

There are no words for how awesome Bender is.

EDIT WITH CAPSLOCK ENABLED:WTF I CANNOT PLAY BECAUSE I DONT HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION, YET I CAN [bleep]ING BROWSE THE INTERNET AND DOWNLOAD [cabbage]...THIS IS [developmentally delayed]ED, ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS?

EDIT 2no caps:Ok just needed a reboot...but i can say im amazed at the creations people have made and im making a race of murlocs :P

tifsdac6mc.gif