Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

CoD5 is pretty dang good, but they stripped the Wii version down so much that it's not even funny.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

But then again, the gay Asian kid we all thought was gonna be an actor turned out to be a rapist. Who knew.
E-cards, the new and improved way to get in someones pants :thumbup:.

:twss:

First Dragon Drop Ever On: February 7, 2009 at 11:45am. Dragon Spear from Black Dragon

"I'll take a hardware store over a gun any day. Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart."

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You poor souls of CoD:WaW Wii... You will never know the awesomeness of Sabotage and SnD!!!

Yeah.... we also miss out on vehicle combat and Nazi Zombies. :cry:

Trust me you're not missing a thing without vehicle combat <.<

Vehicle combat should never be in CoD games.

FACT.

Unless its balanced.

You poor souls of CoD:WaW Wii... You will never know the awesomeness of Sabotage and SnD!!!

im not missing anything tbh, id ratgher use wii controler then using my thumbs ;)

i need more friends on it, im lonly, everyone has it but no1 for wii :cry:

I got it for wii :D

tbh cod:waw was a hell of an upgrade from MoH: Heroes 2, only thing i do regret is the fact that waw doesnt have 32 person multiplayer :wall:

in fact, if there isnt one yet, we should have a tip.it clan on cod >_>

Yeah, you want me with my Sniper Rifle. Haha. As soon as I get a vid. cap. card I'll put some videos on youtube for show my abilities.

But then again, the gay Asian kid we all thought was gonna be an actor turned out to be a rapist. Who knew.

First Dragon Drop Ever On: February 7, 2009 at 11:45am. Dragon Spear from Black Dragon

"I'll take a hardware store over a gun any day. Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart."

Trust me you're not missing a thing without vehicle combat <.<

Vehicle combat should never be in CoD games.

FACT.

Unless its balanced.

Thing is, it's close to impossible to balance it. Grenades wont do it, 3-4 might but 1 wont so that means we need to carry a special weapon to deal with them which then takes over a slot.

I prefer CoD games so much more when there's no noobs roaming around in tanks blowing people to [cabbage]. What was great about CoD4 was we were all on an even playing field, the first gun in every category was usually the best or on-par to the best except for the M249, and as well all know LMG's suck [wagon].

I doubted it. But it actually looks like a decent third party Wii game for a change, one that I wouldn't piss on.

It's really good for the Wii, in fact, I think (maybe a little bold here) that CoD 5 Wii > CoD 4 Xbox 360.

*gasp*

No.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Legoman674: CoD5 (Wii)-"Cory"

in fact, if there isnt one yet, we should have a tip.it clan on cod >_>

we should, we should say the platform we have it on and what our name is and whoever made this thread can put it in the first post

there has to be one for each system of course =P

(even pc's o.o)

Legoman674: CoD5 (Wii)-"Cory"

umm...the Wii isnt like the 360 or PS3 -.-...

look for a friend code in your friend roster and give it to mee :D

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

Legoman674="Cory"

4640-2377-3333

I now have two pending reqs.

Holy [bleep]ing [cabbage].

I was playing online for the first time 2 days ago, heaps fun, and to my surprise, wasnt that hard. *Leaves boot camp after level 8* I dont think I've had many actual kills since, I really do suck lmao.

(Level 11 taking on level 30+ people in team deathmatch sucks).

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Holy [bleep] [cabbage].

I was playing online for the first time 2 days ago, heaps fun, and to my surprise, wasnt that hard. *Leaves boot camp after level 8* I dont think I've had many actual kills since, I really do suck lmao.

(Level 11 taking on level 30+ people in team deathmatch sucks).

Do Headquarters, it's easier to kill people. Plus even if you don't do well, you still get lots of points from capturing/destroying headquarters and the 5 points from having the HQ add up quick.

ok, i need advice on what wep to use and perks for a ninja class (camo, silancer and stuff)

i have everything unlocked except for most rifle attachments, besides carbine (only have flash hider :oops: )

note: mainly will use on makin

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Do kill streaks still count if you get disconnected before the end of a match? I just had the most dominating team death match ever: 40 kill streak with 3 minutes remaining. Then I disconnected. :wall:

Do kill streaks still count if you get disconnected before the end of a match? I just had the most dominating team death match ever: 40 kill streak with 3 minutes remaining. Then I disconnected. :wall:

First of all... where and how? That's insane... most I've had is 29. Heck, I've only had 40 kills in a game twice.

And I can't help you with your problem, I'm clueless. :oops:

Well, I just hit 65, then 66, and prestiged immediately. I'd get bored with 65... and now I get to go back up again!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

lol search and destroy on the double weekend meant 100 exp a kill!

i got to lv 34 so far :) i like cod5 same as cod4 really and love the dogs, zombies and double barrel shotgun

i got to lv 261 on zombies :P

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]