Congrats ::'

8/10

off topic: why don't you train runecrafting, hunter, farming, or construction?

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

10/10 + 10/10 for only doing skills you enjoy :thumbsup: Low leveled farming and hunt ftw <3:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

10/10

your farming, hunting, and cons levels are as high as anyone would ever need.

I agree with you on the farm but getting alter and all hosue portal owns besides that cons fails and hunter is only good for the spot capes besides that it fails unless your a lower lvl who needs money

How does he know he does not like the skills if he has never tried them?

Looks pretty cool having those skills at 1 I think you should advance all the levels but farming because all but have some pretty beneficial qualities.

10/10 on the level.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

your stats are awesome...completley agree to keep those 4 stats lvl 1, except u shuld get at least 50 con...teleportals and alters own. 10/10 for ur stats :thumbsup:

After the new slayer rings i dont need the teleports :P

I play the game the way I want to, Don't bother asking why because you won't like the answer.

10/10 + 10/10 for only doing skills you enjoy :thumbsup: Low leveled farming and hunt ftw <3:

And how could he know he doesn't enjoy them? He obviously has them on level one, so if he haven't tryed them on other account he doesn't know if he enjoys them. :roll:

It's annoying when people just claim that hate some skill and they got it at level 1-50 so they almost haven't even tryed it, atleast try the skill and then claim that you hate it. (i'm not talking about topic started but about generally people in rs)

But anyways don't want to offtopic that level is nice so 9/10.

Palas1.png

gratz love the 1 stats :lol:

[hide=my 99s]63,402 to 99 attack June 20th, 2009

9,065 to 99 prayer may 7, 2009

27,060 to 99 magic march 27, 2009

63,527 to 99 str Jan 02, 2009

39,326 to 99 hp

22,557 to 99 def June 6, 2008

1221 to 88 summoning July 6, 2008

52,735 to cooking November 6, 2008[/hide]

MikeDart.png

And how could he know he doesn't enjoy them? He obviously has them on level one, so if he haven't tryed them on other account he doesn't know if he enjoys them. :roll:

It's annoying when people just claim that hate some skill and they got it at level 1-50 so they almost haven't even tryed it, atleast try the skill and then claim that you hate it. (i'm not talking about topic started but about generally people in rs)

But anyways don't want to offtopic that level is nice so 9/10.

I never said i didnt like the skills.

I don't like the idea of them skills, on rsc you had to work hard to get runes for magic hence it was harder to get it up, now you can just make them like its no big deal....

I got a story about ALL of the skills that i cba posting on every single topic I make on forums ;)

I play the game the way I want to, Don't bother asking why because you won't like the answer.

10/10

Good thing no one asked you.

Nah, just kidding.

Also, SDN, commas are your friend L.

9\10, pretty good!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

To everybody who asks why those skills are level 1, he doesn't like them so he doesn't train them. NOT EVERYBODY GRINDS PEOPLE.

The absolute truth, people forgot it's a game and should only do things they enjoy on it.

9/10 for the level, 10/10 for 96 as it adds a whole second inventory if you ever go monster hunting ::'

10/10

I agree with you on the farm but getting alter and all hosue portal owns besides that cons fails and hunter is only good for the spot capes besides that it fails unless your a lower lvl who needs money

Do you need help finding commas and periods on the keyboard?

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush