Quest - The Birth of a Dragon

Danil445

tbh let them only drop dragon and addy stuff is wrong, MITH dragons drop rune stuff and so do iron/steel/(bronze?)

add: Rune Battleaxe

17 Rune Darts (P++)

Charms (4 a time, crimson-blue-gold in order of rarity, no greens)

You're right, thanks. I fixed it and added your drops. Do you support btw? :D

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support, though I'd make the task number something like 3-6 and have them use all 3 forms of combat, otherwise you could just step back and use protect from ranged. They need to be more difficult than mith dragons, and miths use all 3 styles.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I support, though I'd make the task number something like 3-6 and have them use all 3 forms of combat, otherwise you could just step back and use protect from ranged. They need to be more difficult than mith dragons, and miths use all 3 styles.

Ok ;)

M200.png

Very well thought out, but I'd have a few things changed:

1: No such thing needed as "Dragon Bolts" when there are already massivly powerfull bolts available.

2: The spec is also kind of pointless... I'd much rather see the Dragon Crossbow spec something along the lines of:

"Makes the special ability of enchanted bolts happen for the next shot; Minimum damage is 6 (without enchanted effect added); Drains 60%"

Added your idea of a good special attack! :thumbsup:

Edit: Do you support now? ;) I added a new spec and made the bolts untradeable. :)

why untradeable?

Very well thought out, but I'd have a few things changed:

1: No such thing needed as "Dragon Bolts" when there are already massivly powerfull bolts available.

2: The spec is also kind of pointless... I'd much rather see the Dragon Crossbow spec something along the lines of:

"Makes the special ability of enchanted bolts happen for the next shot; Minimum damage is 6 (without enchanted effect added); Drains 60%"

Edit: Do you support now? ;) I added a new spec and made the bolts untradeable. :)

why untradeable?

Because they are powerful enough.

M200.png

why untradeable?

Because they are powerful enough.

And no-one wants to see rich people just skip all the effort taken to get the Crossbow and Bolts by buying them. :lol:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I support, even though im not a member.

Picture looks to real, like it actually exists

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I support except theres a few things you might wanna change. Firstly what gems would be used to tip dragon bolts? cause onyx is used on rune..

also why is it untradeable? some people only hunt these dragons for the item so that they can sell it and get rich...for exmaple i really dont like dragon full helms but i kill mith dragons so i can sell it..and personally it just doesnt go with the rest of dragon items...make it tradeable and ill support. otherwise its pretty good and thought out. also make it the best dropper for visage?

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Special of bow is cool, but then bolts need a special like the dragon arrows.

My suggestion... off the top of my head.

The bolt turns into 3 dragon heads, hits 30% harder, and hits 3 times. Name could be KBD shot or somthing. Like the Decent of Dragons for dragon arrows with DarkBow.

I support except theres a few things you might wanna change. Firstly what gems would be used to tip dragon bolts? cause onyx is used on rune..

also why is it untradeable? some people only hunt these dragons for the item so that they can sell it and get rich...for exmaple i really dont like dragon full helms but i kill mith dragons so i can sell it..and personally it just doesnt go with the rest of dragon items...make it tradeable and ill support. otherwise its pretty good and thought out. also make it the best dropper for visage?

There will be no gem tip, it is powerful enough...

Also, level 60's would be too strong in Bounty Hunter... you need to spend time getting it, not just buying it. You'll have to earn it, because it is a powerful weapon.

M200.png

Hmm..mith dragons dropped dfull. addy dragons should drop d kite and runite dragons drop dragon platebody. Makes sense to me..

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Hmm..mith dragons dropped dfull. addy dragons should drop d kite and runite dragons drop dragon platebody. Makes sense to me..

The Dragon Crossbow is a priceless weapon, and this would be a good monster to drop them. If they would be tradeable I could even make them 50m.

M200.png

The Dragon Crossbow is a priceless weapon, and this would be a good monster to drop them. If they would be tradeable I could even make them 50m.

dragon dragons should drop d plate, i agree with this, but maybe 74 agility shortcut is a bit too low it should be 86..

also revenants should be able to come in there, or it would be too easy to kill green dragons in there.

Headshotcatcher.png

you forgot the most amazingly irritating drop you can get, rune javelins!

EDIT: yes i support

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

As we grow deeper and deeper into the game the weapons are becoming WAY OVERPOWERED. however, this is a good idea but should be fixed a little. the bolts should be tradeable but i love the idea of the cbow not being :thumbsup:

The special is good but what if your not using enchanted bolts? i train with normal mith for their price/str ratio. so i get a super rare c bow w/ a useless special unless they're enchanted?

4\5 idea just b/c it's been thought of and i've seen other things about the rune dragon that it'll be quest and it sounded amazing. i don't know where it is but it was on the RS forums a year ago ::'

frznflames.png

frznflames.png

frznflames.png