Your *outrageous* fast-food experience.

Agunimon979

The best sub place - My house. Can't beat homemade. Ingredients are fresher and to my tastes, I get exactly what I want on the sub in the amounts and order I want them in, it's cheap, and the options are more open (with Wal-Mart, Publix, Big Lots [which has great deals on food], and Save-A-Lot all within walking/biking distance [ie less than 2 miles, my house is conveniently placed]). /argument.

If I had to choose, I would pick Quiznos. They seem to give more food, and fresher food, plus I like their dressings better. Subway is expensive for 2 ultrathin slices of meat, a slice of cheese, and a foot of smooshed, soggy bread.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the fish was seriously still alive? :shock:

Apperantly I ordered this weird plate and the fish was suppose to be alive. I could not eat it and my friend (who is Asian) ate it, I could not watch >.>

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

For the ultimate fast food just go to Subway, pretty damn good food and you see it being prepared right in front of you, so it's close to impossible that they'll mess it up. That's what I hate about McDonalds and others, you don't have a clue what's going on back there :?

Actually, Quiznos beat the [bleep] out of Subway ;).

Dude Subway poops on top of Quiznos, then throws a bitta meatball marinara and spciy italian subs into the mix, then forces Quiznos to eat it, that's how much Subway owns :lol:

Subway sucks.

Heck, I've only had it once, and compared to another place (thats closer to me), it was complete crap.

The bread was too soft, the meat was crap, I didn't even finish it! Hell, I only got it since I got it free with a drink.

Never again, I wouldn't even have it if someone else was paying, I'm not wasting their money on something I won't even finish.

Seriously, I can't see how some people can stand eating at Subway. (and I swear I saw some of the ingredients mixing)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

McDonalds is a great place, you just have to know where to get it from.

I used to get it in Freeport Long Island, the place was the ghetto and all the employees were criminal pothead high school drop outs. They ALWAYS got even the simplest of orders wrong, entirely incompetent using the machines, you had to watch what change they gave back, they were almost always eaither too stupid to do math, or tried to steal. To top it all off, their meat was green.

Now I live in West Islip, and got my Mickey D's from here. Amazing. Always perfect orders, the employees do it as a high school summer job, they know what they are doing, and the meat is some of the freshest I've ever had.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I hate when that happens...last time I went to McDonalds I got into an arguement with the management..Apparently on the 59-cent cheeseburgers, you aren't allowed to save the company money or time...I tried to get it with no onions and no pickles....They refused to do it, for some reason...like the developmentally delayed people in the back can't do the burger without going th ough a checklist of ingredients..."No onions?! where the hell does the bun go then?"...?

And it's not illegal as far as I know, it's just frowned upon by the owners. Please, set up a camera when you do try though. Goodbye flawless driving record, Hello Youtube!

I never eat at McDonalds without a cupon anymore, they never get my order right, I've had frozen food there, a coke that was more syrup than anything (thanks for the warning, [wagon])...just all together bad experiences. I only go there because when we go riding, they give us free drinks (just a small cup when you ask for water, but they really don't care what you take, I usually get powerade).

Sonic is by far the best fast food place I've ever been to. Their food is delicious, always hot and cooked right, and the worst screwup they have ever made with our food? Forgetting the Ranch dressing for my popcorn chicken, which was alright, as it tastes good plain anyways, and the guy brought out some in like 5 seconds anyways ::' I must find an A&W now, everyone says so many good things about it...Wonder if their rootbeer isn't disgusting, because I can't drink barqs.

I work at McDonalds and I can tell you at ours we don't mess things up that often. Of course an order will be made wrong on occasion, but for the most part we make everything as good as we can. When making specific orders on burgers the grill people follow whatever the register people put on the ticket, so as long as you don't have an incompetent register worker you should get what you want. Don't know what that whole beef about the cheeseburger was, probably got some uptight manager who didnt want to deal with it lol.

And with water cups, our store watches people who get them. They make sure they only get water, not anything else (unless its a little kid, they arn't going to make a huge deal out of it)

And I agree on Sonic being one of the best fast food places, they have great food, sometimes ours isnt as good, but I still like it.

For the ultimate fast food just go to Subway, pretty damn good food and you see it being prepared right in front of you, so it's close to impossible that they'll mess it up. That's what I hate about McDonalds and others, you don't have a clue what's going on back there :?

I'll believe that when me [cabbage] turn purple and smell like rainbow sherbert. Subway always has flies and [cabbage] in the stuff and they don't even shoo them away.

Edit: Quiznos is teh suxors.

Generally you're a moron about everything, probably came from /b/, and I hate you, so your opinion is invalid. Proof there are flies and [cabbage] in their stuff? Pics or it didn't happen.

Somehow, I almost never get messed up orders, but when I went through the Taco Bell drivethru, the manager gave me a load of straws as an apology for being so slow. Hey, atleast I don't have to worry about running out of straws :lol:

@kranked1 and sbrideau2000: Both make essentially the same type of food. A sub is a sub.

Your argument is invalid, using your argument no one here has had a messed up order becuase no one has pics to prove it. Infact you didnt get a load of straws because I don't see a pick. Think about what your typing next time, don't just be an idiot and flame abyssal.

McDonalds is a great place, you just have to know where to get it from.

I used to get it in Freeport Long Island, the place was the ghetto and all the employees were criminal pothead high school drop outs. They ALWAYS got even the simplest of orders wrong, entirely incompetent using the machines, you had to watch what change they gave back, they were almost always eaither too stupid to do math, or tried to steal. To top it all off, their meat was green.

Now I live in West Islip, and got my Mickey D's from here. Amazing. Always perfect orders, the employees do it as a high school summer job, they know what they are doing, and the meat is some of the freshest I've ever had.

Glad I don't work there lol. I myself work at McD's for a summer job, maybe will do it during school, idk yet. All depends on my sports schedule. I'm getting pretty good at taking orders and not screwing them up lol.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Completely off topic but I just had a funny memory after reading "Mcdonalds" everywhere. I was in the city meeting my friend and a little boy came up to me crying asking if I had 50 cents so he could call his mum. I felt horrible so gave him 2x 50 cent coins just incase the first phone call didn't go through properly. He walked straight past the telephone booth, walked up to the McDonalds counter and bought him and his little mate who was sitting down a 50 cent icecream each! The little [cabbage]!

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Sonic is by far the best fast food place I've ever been to. Their food is delicious, always hot and cooked right, and the worst screwup they have ever made with our food? Forgetting the Ranch dressing for my popcorn chicken, which was alright, as it tastes good plain anyways, and the guy brought out some in like 5 seconds anyways ::' I must find an A&W now, everyone says so many good things about it...Wonder if their rootbeer isn't disgusting, because I can't drink barqs.

You've been to sonic? That and white castle have been like my dream for a few years. I see the sonic commercials all the time and I've never seen one. One question. Why are they always in the car not driving? Has anyone been to white castle?

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

You've been to sonic? That and white castle have been like my dream for a few years. I see the sonic commercials all the time and I've never seen one. One question. Why are they always in the car not driving? Has anyone been to white castle?

The reason they are in there cars is because you don't eat inside a sonic. They take the food to your car for you to eat (unless they have benches outside). That is why they are always in their car not driving, it's because they are waiting for the food to come out.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Most posts on this thread so far have been stupid like:

"I make mess and aka help the econmey"

No you don't .. You just make the guys job longer .. They have to wipe the tables no matter what.

And complaining over salad ask for none ... get it .. take it off it wont kill you.

jackattack, it's true, you do not eat inside of Sonic. The building that's closed off is really small, just enough to hold the kitchen things and condiments/boxes, etc.. There's just enough room for 2-3 people in there along with all that stuff, and one is the chef. Most Sonics do have benches though, and ordering is the same. You just press the button next to the table and order...it's a stationary drive-through...if that makes sense.

And white castle is pretty good. The sandwhiches are so small, I can (and have) eaten an entire one in a bite, but I only tried because I was dared to. They're good though, and the one we were at had some friendly people and the place was pretty clean. I've only been there twice though, so I can't exactly give them a full review.

Comment Removed ~Ragen~

If I wasn't sure it would get me banned, that would be in my siggy right now in place of the other 2 quotes lol. Hardees kicks some major [wagon]. I only got to eat there when we went on trips and passed one, or when we went camping, one of the major campgrounds had a Hardees on the way. I miss their food lol, it was soo good.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

White Castle is the best fast food in history. Only problem is there's none in Virginia :| I have to wait until I visit relatives in Illinois.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Wow that seems so wierd to me but it doesn make a lot of sense. That reminds me of some show I saw about Mcdonalds opening restaurants in china and the chinese people didn't know how to use the drive through. They would get the food and then go back inside. I see the commercials all the time too. Now I want to go there.

And Has anyone here had both White Castle and In n' Out?

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

Completely off topic but I just had a funny memory after reading "Mcdonalds" everywhere. I was in the city meeting my friend and a little boy came up to me crying asking if I had 50 cents so he could call his mum. I felt horrible so gave him 2x 50 cent coins just incase the first phone call didn't go through properly. He walked straight past the telephone booth, walked up to the McDonalds counter and bought him and his little mate who was sitting down a 50 cent icecream each! The little [cabbage]!

:lol: Someone got owned by a little kid :lol:

I don't really think I've had THAT bad a fast food experiance. I've had some REALLY bad service in a proper resteraunt, but that doesn't really count does it?

It's odd how bad some people get serviced.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

ok i went to tgi.

i order a burger with no cheese

and the [wagons] bring cheese

i send it back and it comes back with cheese.the same sandwich too.i know cuz i poked a hole in the cheese.

this happened 5 times until my dad refused to pay until i got my burger with NO cheese.

so they made me go in the back and they fried the burger while i made sure it was up to my standards

the mods are riding my ass for it

ok i went to tgi.

i send it back and it comes back with cheese.the same sandwich too.i know cuz i poked a hole in the cheese.

this happened 5 times until my dad refused to pay until i got my burger with NO cheese.

so they made me go in the back and they fried the burger while i made sure it was up to my standards

Hmm, am i the only one who thinks this is a lie?

Never really had any "outrageous" experiences, just when my Dad goes to get a Mc Donalds, BK etc for us all and comes back with half the meals missing. I swear most of the people who work in fast food places drink furniture polish for fun.

keen.png

I can believe getting the same burger back, but not being allowed into the kitchen.

Duty manager would've gotten a new arse from upper management when security footage was reviewed. Both for Health & Safety and Security reasons.

ok i went to tgi.

Never really had any "outrageous" experiences, just when my Dad goes to get a Mc Donalds, BK etc for us all and comes back with half the meals missing. I swear most of the people who work in fast food places drink furniture polish for fun.

I fell out of my chair.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Just remembered me and my friends went to Quiznos to get a sub. The lady who works there has a funny accent like the guys at 7-eleven.

We go inside and order some food and after we are done she asks us "With or without bread?". #-o We stood there thinking we didn't hear her right and my friend says "What?". She repeats herself and we could not believe what we heard. How can you ask with or with out bread when thats what you need to hold it together. :lol:

One time at McDonalds I was in the drive through. I ordered a Big Mac, Supersize Fries, a large Rootbeer, and a sundae. I get my meal, in no bag. They said "Sorry, we ran out of bags." Hmm, ok, I guess.

I open it up, my Big Mac is sitting in a napkin. "Sorry, we ran out of Big Mac boxes." This got me mad.

I look, I have no straw. "Sorry, the guy infront of you ordered 10 drinks, and we ran out of straws." 10 DRINKS???

So, I drive away, disgusted.

Just remembered me and my friends went to Quiznos to get a sub. The lady who works there has a funny accent like the guys at 7-eleven.

We go inside and order some food and after we are done she asks us "With or without bread?". #-o We stood there thinking we didn't hear her right and my friend says "What?". She repeats herself and we could not believe what we heard. How can you ask with or with out bread when thats what you need to hold it together. :lol:

That seems fake.

Though its so funny it has to be true.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

That seems fake.

Though its so funny it has to be true.

Maybe, or the woman was foreign, probaly Mexican.

keen.png

You should've asked for no bread, I wonder what she would've given you...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

You should've asked for no bread, I wonder what she would've given you...

"Can I get [insert sub preference here], no bread?"

Hmm, might be worth a few laughs.

swordfinalqr7.jpg