Your *outrageous* fast-food experience.

Agunimon979

So this guy comes in with his friend and orders a McChicken, with cheese. So he and his friend get their food and go eat, and about halfway through his McChicken he notices there is no cheese. He brings up the order and has it replaced.

The next day, he comes in again with the same friend, and orders another McChicken with cheese. And once again, he gets about halfway through his sandwich and realizes yet again, that there is no cheese. So he comes up and has to have it made again. I havn't seen him

Since when does McDonalds give cheese to McChickens? I get one every time I go there and no cheese.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a Burger King one time and here's everything that was wrong with it:

1.) The top of one of the tables were missing

2.) The restrooms were out of order

3.) One of the ice machines were broken

4.) One of the entrance doors were missing

It was a pretty weird thing to see, but about a week or two later the place was torn down and a new one was built.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

When you try a fancy Sushi Restaraunt and the Sashimi is still breathing. I'm serious the Fish randomly Gasped for air.
Siggied!

:o

But the fish was seriously still alive? :shock:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

The guy ordered a McChicken with cheese; because he knows they don't come with cheese so he's asking for cheese to be added to it; duh.

Yum I always get my McChicken with cheese added :thumbsup:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

We went to get a couple of McChickens from the drive-thru and they told us to wait in the grill order part. So we did and the first two time they came around, they got the orders mixed up. The next time they came, it was still a messed up order but it had stuff like donuts, muffins, big macs and drinks. We took that and drove off haha.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'm one of those guys who likes to have everything "plain". Problem is, of course, is that even if you say it loud and clear some Fast food workers simply can't understand the idea behind it.

One time at wendy's I ordered it plain, was on the ticket and everything. Ended up getting my burger with no tomatoes / ect. on it, but then GLOBBED with ketchup and mayonnaise. Ugh.

Another time me and my roomate were driving through Wendy's. I asked for a "Plain baconator" and there was a pause. "Do...do you still want the bacon?" No, of course I don't. :|

Also, a somewhat... odd question. Is it illegal to go through a drive through in reverse? Me and my roomate wanna try it and see what kind of reaction we'd get.

Also, a somewhat... odd question. Is it illegal to go through a drive through in reverse? Me and my roomate wanna try it and see what kind of reaction we'd get.

Illegal or not, go for it. I have from friends who went through on foot. They all stood in the same order they would be in a car but on of them was ahead of the rest making "engine" noises while the rest ordered their food.

Illegal or not, go for it. I have from friends who went through on foot. They all stood in the same order they would be in a car but on of them was ahead of the rest making "engine" noises while the rest ordered their food.

We can wallk though any drive through after about.. i dunno, depends when their doors close for walk-in customers. Usually about 10pm.

I got an epic lul out of that XD

Once I was going on a trip with some other kids and we stop at a McDonalds. One of the kids ordered a sandwich and didn't get a bottom bun -.-

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

I'm one of those guys who likes to have everything "plain". Problem is, of course, is that even if you say it loud and clear some Fast food workers simply can't understand the idea behind it.

One time at wendy's I ordered it plain, was on the ticket and everything. Ended up getting my burger with no tomatoes / ect. on it, but then GLOBBED with ketchup and mayonnaise. Ugh.

Another time me and my roomate were driving through Wendy's. I asked for a "Plain baconator" and there was a pause. "Do...do you still want the bacon?" No, of course I don't. :|

Yeah, I like my burgers plain as well.

Whenever people ask for a double cheeseburger plain or something similar to that I try and ask if they want cheese on it. From experience, I know if you say plain, sometimes people want it all off, and sometimes people want only the condiments off.

And go for driving backwards. Would be hella funny.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

My friend was on a bike and didn't feel like getting off so we went to the drive up. Sadly for him they told us you need about 750 lbs or more to press on the special concrete floor. We only totaled over 600 lbs(4 of us). He was so mad he just biked off(didn't want to get off) :lol:.

Okay...

good service: EVERY TIME A&W and Culver's! go there if you want good food (actually last time I was at A&W I think I ordered a cheeseburger and they gave me a double cheeseburger... oh well I ate it!)

Bad service: our local Burger King takes like an hour for an order of chicken fries and onion rings. every time we've been in line for at least ten minutes.

never had any really bad fast food experiences... but this one time we were at a local sit-down resturant, ordered, and sat there for, I kid you not, at least an hour, then we get a waiter and ask where our food is. They say I put it in. It's been an hour! WE ORDERED CHICKEN TENDERS, RIBS, A FAJIATA (sp?), AND A SALAD! It took another like 30 mins and then when we got the food, my brother's chicken tenders were not chicken tenders... sure they were chicken, but they were not breaded and looked nothing like tenders.

I hate when that happens...last time I went to McDonalds I got into an arguement with the management..Apparently on the 59-cent cheeseburgers, you aren't allowed to save the company money or time...I tried to get it with no onions and no pickles....They refused to do it, for some reason...like the developmentally delayed people in the back can't do the burger without going th ough a checklist of ingredients..."No onions?! where the hell does the bun go then?"...?

And it's not illegal as far as I know, it's just frowned upon by the owners. Please, set up a camera when you do try though. Goodbye flawless driving record, Hello Youtube!

I am definately trying this...Maybe do it with my group of biker friends and pretend we're on harleys...That should be interesting.

And to hawkxs - That's happened to us 3 times at Applebees (all times gotten free meals), once at Denny's (again, free food, we're regulars there so we got a lengthy apology too), Once at Sam Seltzer's, which we got free meals and my grandparents got their cocktails free, and once at TGI Fridays. Sucks to wait so long, but at least we didn't have to pay.

OT: The only places that seems to consistently give the right order is chinese food. And the less english they speak, the better it is, I don't get it. I'm not trying to be racist here, but I've never gotten chinese takeout (or sit in, as the case may be) and have them screw it up royally, save maybe forgetting extra sauce now and then, no biggie. Maybe that's why we eat there like 5-6 times a month or more lol.

Checkers isn't too bad, except when you get fully loaded fries and find 3 fries, a half lb of fake cheese, and 3 bottles of ranch dressing -.- I don't order that too often anymore, unless my friend is working. Arby's is kindof the same, except sometimes their Beef N Cheddar sandwhich comes loaded with too much cheese (trying to get it on a plain bun is hard enough as it is), but they have never messed up our meal too bad.

I never eat at McDonalds without a cupon anymore, they never get my order right, I've had frozen food there, a coke that was more syrup than anything (thanks for the warning, [wagon])...just all together bad experiences. I only go there because when we go riding, they give us free drinks (just a small cup when you ask for water, but they really don't care what you take, I usually get powerade).

Sonic is by far the best fast food place I've ever been to. Their food is delicious, always hot and cooked right, and the worst screwup they have ever made with our food? Forgetting the Ranch dressing for my popcorn chicken, which was alright, as it tastes good plain anyways, and the guy brought out some in like 5 seconds anyways ::' I must find an A&W now, everyone says so many good things about it...Wonder if their rootbeer isn't disgusting, because I can't drink barqs.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Newsflash when you ask for something "FRESH" it never is, it's just removed from a heating cabinet out back where you can't see it. So who's the fool now?

My brother is actually a fast food manager, quite high up and I was an ex trainee manager in my younger years. We both live in Brisbane and asking for "fresh" doesn't mean it's removed. Asking for fresh means you cook it from scratch but it takes longer. Removing it from the heating cabinet anyway when a customer has specifically asked for "fresh" is actually against company policies. 7 minutes is usually standard. Nuggets are a popular ask as well as fries. If you practice that kind of thing in your store, I would call you a poor worker, sorry.

its true.. i work fast food in brisbane :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

tmpphpnppgpw.png

^ At least someone knows their rules :P

We can wallk though any drive through after about.. i dunno, depends when their doors close for walk-in customers. Usually about 10pm.

Haha yeah... Came back from our Weekend riders meeting and we went to get some KFC... walked to the other side and they were closed. So... as you do... We put our motorbike helmets on, hopped on an air made motorbike, made rev noises like tools and ordered through the drive through lol

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

For the ultimate fast food just go to Subway, pretty damn good food and you see it being prepared right in front of you, so it's close to impossible that they'll mess it up. That's what I hate about McDonalds and others, you don't have a clue what's going on back there :?

For the ultimate fast food just go to Subway, pretty damn good food and you see it being prepared right in front of you, so it's close to impossible that they'll mess it up. That's what I hate about McDonalds and others, you don't have a clue what's going on back there :?

Actually, Quiznos beat the [bleep] out of Subway ;).

I'll believe that when me [cabbage] turn purple and smell like rainbow sherbert. Subway always has flies and [cabbage] in the stuff and they don't even shoo them away.

Edit: Quiznos is teh suxors.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Actually, Quiznos beat the [bleep] out of Subway ;).

Dude Subway poops on top of Quiznos, then throws a bitta meatball marinara and spciy italian subs into the mix, then forces Quiznos to eat it, that's how much Subway owns :lol:

I'll believe that when me [cabbage] turn purple and smell like rainbow sherbert. Subway always has flies and [cabbage] in the stuff and they don't even shoo them away.

Edit: Quiznos is teh suxors.

Generally you're a moron about everything, probably came from /b/, and I hate you, so your opinion is invalid. Proof there are flies and [cabbage] in their stuff? Pics or it didn't happen.

Somehow, I almost never get messed up orders, but when I went through the Taco Bell drivethru, the manager gave me a load of straws as an apology for being so slow. Hey, atleast I don't have to worry about running out of straws :lol:

@kranked1 and sbrideau2000: Both make essentially the same type of food. A sub is a sub.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.