"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

You'll get laid when you'll stop caring about getting laid.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Not the best advice to give a 17 year old that barely understands girls. I know too many guys that don't understand people in general, and are so bitter because everyone else has had more sex than them.

Yes, totally an allusion to that stupid bunny song.

i'm only 18 and i understand that. i also have a loving girlfriend and couldn't care less about other people that are having more sex. chasing girls also got old for me real quick

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

She PROMISES me that she won't date anyone through high school, since both she AND her parents don't think she should be.

You shouldn't have believed that promise. You said she's 15, that means she's in her second year of high school? Do you really believe she wouldn't date anyone for two more years? That's an unrealistic promise and you shouldn't have taken it seriously. Even if she meant it at the time, there was no way she was going to keep it.

I understand that you're upset, frustrated, etc. You got dumped, it sucks, it hurts, I don't expect you to be happy. But she did nothing wrong. Her affections for you faded, that's nothing she can change. She doesn't have control over her affections (i.e. "you can't help who you fall in love with" - or "out of love with" for that matter).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

This is a bit irrelevant to the topic at hand, but I can't really say any more to Sarge than already has been.

So, guess who reached third base? And guess who is apparently pretty good at it? :mrgreen:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Yea, I know. I'm done with anything to do with her. I guess it's just that she won't even tell me what went wrong. She gave me about 20 different reasons, most of which were just lies. Can never get a straight answer from her. And yea, it was stupid to believe her, and I really didn't, considering one of the reasons she broke up with me. I just really loved her is all. I see now what that gets me.

Perfect picture.

love.jpg

I don't know if she actually wanted to have sex or anything, I just know I didn't think she was ready, I know I really am not, and her dad would seriously kill me if he found out. I don't care if other people have sex and all, that's their business.

I don't know. I wish things were different but they're not. Nothing I can change. I don't really know why I posted this here, I'm not really looking for "advice" or anything, just thought it'd be good to finally say it and get it all out I guess.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

This is a bit irrelevant to the topic at hand, but I can't really say any more to Sarge than already has been.

So, guess who reached third base? And guess who is apparently pretty good at it? :mrgreen:

*high-5*

Sarge, just forget about her. I know its hard, I know it sucks, I know its a hell of a lot easier said than done, but don't torture yourself over this. Meet another girl, find a hobby, hang out with a bunch of guys, anything to just distract yourself from her. Best of luck man

Amaranth_GTO.png

Yea my friends have been great with helping me out (although they still haven't taken me to a strip club... isn't that what guy friends are supposed to do when you break up with a girlfriend?). I'm fine, like I said lol. It's been a couple weeks since I stabbed myself, and any feeling I had toward her vanished the moment that sword entered my gut. I'm done talking to her, in any way, but she will always be labeled a [bleep] in my mind. Nothing will change that. But yea. Thanks guys and girls :thumbup:.

Yea my friends have been great with helping me out (although they still haven't taken me to a strip club... isn't that what guy friends are supposed to do when you break up with a girlfriend?). I'm fine, like I said lol. It's been a couple weeks since I stabbed myself, and any feeling I had toward her vanished the moment that sword entered my gut. I'm done talking to her, in any way, but she will always be labeled a [bleep] in my mind. Nothing will change that. But yea. Thanks guys and girls :thumbup:.

Dude, I feel you and your situation entirely. I had a very similar situation, first (real) girlfriend, breaks up with me and bones the new guy in 3 days, so we're somewhat similar on what happened. She wanted to be friends and until I figured out what happened I said sure, but the instant I learned what she did she turned to a complete [bleep] in my mind and I will never feel differently of her. You aren't still wanting to do any self-harm are you? As long as you have it all out of your system and can move on you should be fine.

Nah all those thoughts went away as soon as I did it. I'm fine now, just have 5 scars on my stomach is all. (1 from the stab, 4 from the surgeons checking out my organs.) I think I might try getting back together with her friend, since we kind of hit it off again yesterday. But yea, I'm fine lol. Thanks for the concern? :razz:

Okay, we decided to continue our relationship. I don't care if her chromosomes are XY and not XX or XXX. She's beautiful, and I love her.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Okay, we decided to continue our relationship. I don't care if her chromosomes are XY and not XX or XXX. She's beautiful, and I love her.

Don't you mean HE? :lol:

I'm sorry. Am I the only one here that would of said "[bleep] this" the moment I found out?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm sorry. Am I the only one here that would of said "[bleep] this" the moment I found out?

Well, if you both practiced abstinence, then why would it matter if she had a penis or vagina? She's still a woman at heart. The heart is where it counts, right?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

In a fairy tale maybe. But I want action. :lol:

EDIT: So um, does she have a wang or is it cut off?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Well, if you both practiced abstinence, then why would it matter if she had a penis or vagina? She's still a woman at heart. The heart is where it counts, right?

Has she ever like.....popped a boner on you?

I don't know how you can call it love when you were together for like a month and you're already over her...

Anyway if her friend has any source of decency she won't go out with you after what happened.

Also,

Misc_Do_not_feed_the_trolls.jpg

We kind of went out back in october for a bit, and she's really nice. Not like my ex at all really. And we were together for ~3 months, and I took the break-up hard (obviously), but then finding out what she did, I can honestly say I hate her now and will never talk to her again.

BUT something good has come of all of this. Lost 20 lbs (from ~210 - ~190) over the past month with a combination of stabbing myself, heat, working on my friend's farm, and not having an appetite from breaking up. :thumbup:

And Sere, I say if you are happy with being with her then go for it. If her having both organs doesn't matter to you, and you truly love her then stick with it. Good luck :thumbup:.

:)

That's beautiful Sere. Best of things for both of you icon_thumbs.gif

Actually, that post made me feel a little better. I came on here to [bleep] and moan about how I'm going through another "I hate women" phase. Which in turn is not good because I have a date tommorow. With a chick I couldn't care any less about. Who I'm probably going to hook up with. I'm probably going to seduce her [she's REALLY into me]. And then I'll end up hating myself for it. And her. And women and general. Because al women are either way too boring and uninteresting, or disgusting. Which is a shame because some of those boring chicks, I get along with just fine...but they're so...not my type. Which I've now taken to mean that my "type" is the disgusitng bimbo-[bleep]-type. And that's not making me feel too good about myself. No offence to the female posters on the thread, but I seriously just can't stand women anymore. They just make me want to hate everything.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Who I'm probably going to hook up with. I'm probably going to seduce her [she's REALLY into me]. And then I'll end up hating myself for it. And her. And women and general.

Ever thought about not doing that?

Who I'm probably going to hook up with. I'm probably going to seduce her [she's REALLY into me]. And then I'll end up hating myself for it. And her. And women and general.

Ever thought about not doing that?

Like I said. Probably. I don't really want to do it, but if the low spot I'm in now gets worse before it gets better by tommorow...she might just convince me to not listen to myself too well. On the other hand, I'll likely be able to control myself from at the very least the latter half of my quoted statement.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Rpg, you're creating your own problems. Have fun tomorrow but don't make an *effort* to seduce her (I know, sometimes it comes naturally to be a hottie), then stop caring about girls, damn it! You're almost obsessed.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Just step back from girls. You don't need to talk to a girl, or go out with a girl. Just hang out with some guys, and leave girls alone. When you're out with your friends and you see the gorgeous blonde, then yeah go talk to her, but don't be constantly looking for her.

Amaranth_GTO.png