"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

holy crap... I'm like 6'3 or 4 and around 185 pounds) and I'm fairly thin already. Hell I looked thin when I was 200 pounds

Well I'm only 16 so my weight isn't exactly proportional. According to my BMI we did in Psych class I'm anorexic. I used to eat tons as well, its only this past week or so I haven't been able to eat much.

I'm 5' 8" (maybe 9, I'm not sure), and somewhere between 120 and 130 lbs. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I have nothing to unspam this....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Man up and ask her out. You're afraid of rejection because it is hardwired into every guy, for reasons that don't apply anymore. Who cares what your friends think if you are into her?

Get to know her better.

Dan speaks the truth! Get to know her better, and who cares what anyone else thinks of her. It's your opinion that matters. She's going to be dating you not your friends.

and I'm 5'11" @ 115 lbs. Being scrawny doesn't mean unalive ;)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

my god we have some small people here. I'm 6' and 158 lbs and compared to most people I'm pretty skinny...

But on a happier note, I went to a swim meet today, and to my surprise there were 3 new attractive girls on the team. One my age, and twins who are 2 years older than me. :thumbsup:

Amaranth_GTO.png

@Cheese: I'd attract her but before asking her out, but if you think that's already done then yeah, ask her out. Your friends won't think less of you, they'll just say she's annoying more often, behind your back and hers. And if they do think less of you, they're douchebags, don't hang out with them.

twins

I wonder if twins get jealous of each other's bfs sometimes.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

twins

I wonder if twins get jealous of each other's bfs sometimes.

I imagine it's worse in their adolescence when they're constantly faced with each other's lives, practically forcing comparison. When they grow up and away from each other its probably not a very big deal. But then, there's always sibling rivalries. And of course it's worse for identicle twins...

This is an interesting question really :-k

rsautohater, can you ask them?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

While were on the topic of BMI: 6 foot, 150 pounds / 68 kgs @ 19yrs old.

Chick randomly added me on MSN a fortnight ago, started talking, found out she lived in my town. Then she logged off to "pick up her sister from work" at 1am. Haven't seen her on since so I deleted her, what a small world.

Popoto.~<3

I'm 6"2 and 160 lbs.

Big fella for a 15 year old.

Eh, I'm 6"2 165 lbs and I'll be 15 in a few months.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Yeah, runs in the family. Height, anyway. My branch has always been relatively scrawny, at least in comparison. And I'm pretty tiny when you look at other people at my school.

Cheeseater, if you like her, just go for it. Your situation kind of confuses me, but I'm assuming you live somewhere I wouldn't be familiar with the customs. But, if you get on a very base level, people are similar.

Rsautohater, you know what they say about twins, buddy!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'm about 5' 9" and 120-130 pounds. I'm ridiculously skinny, and it's annoying.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

At 13 (14?) thats a perfectly acceptable BMI

and Lent, it seems everything is bigger in Texas.

At 13 (14?) thats a perfectly acceptable BMI

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

So I'm at a camp right now, and I'm terribly struggling at talking to girls here :/

I've never been away from home for this long, ATM I've been gone for a week and these girls are all just so different. I'm fine one on one but these girls are always in groups with the guys that are smooth as hell. I've got two weeks left here :/ Any advice "Guru's"?

Well, first suggestion would be smooth too. Make good friends who are guys, flirt with the girls there... If all else fails and all the hot girls are hooking up with the smooth guys, then I guess you could go for less attractive girls. BUT, that wouldn't be as fun as getting one of the sexier ladies for yourself. Best of luck :thumbup:

Also, quick bit of advice, but I doubt being on this forum (or runescape, if you still play) while you're there will turn on any girls, so it could help to keep that one a secret :P Again, best of luck and I hope you have fun at the camp

Amaranth_GTO.png

You're at camp. Odds are, you'll never see any of them again. Pull out all the stops. Having a memorable gimmick would have helped you at the beginning, but now you can only hope to save yourself.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

"Adult word" drama reminds me a lot of highschool drama.

Except now, I DGAF. Interesting story. Let's start at the most outrageous part. I [bleep]ed my ex. Again. Yeah, the crazy one. [you can scold me later]* Anyway, funny thing is, she tells me almost right after "I am so getting broken up with over this". Turns out she went official with the guy she cheated on me with not even 24 hours ago. Honestly, B didn't know they were official. But now I feel like karma has really striken [cause he himself was banging his best friend's girlfriend all along]. So now everybodies screwed, in most cases literally. The bright side of all of this, is that he is taking all of the heat for it, and I walk away with out an ounce of bull [cabbage]. So basically I get "I miss you" sex, and a walk off. Sweet deal.

*[no I have no intention of getting back togther with her, but free sex is better than no sex amirite?]

Pschological stand point:

She cheated on him because she doesn't want to be tied down in a relationship. She wants to just randomly date whoever whenever [which is what she's been telling me for the past near 4 years, so it's pretty legit]. I'm guessing she didn't telll me she was with him still ebcause she didn't think I'd do it if I knew, but i became her escape plan. She can't be in a relationship if she screws it up. So...now those two are off biting eachothers heads off over facebook, and I'm just chillin' in my basement. I like this new thing. Not giving a damn is the best decision i've ever made.

I [bleep]ed my ex. Again. Yeah, the crazy one. [you can scold me later]* but free sex is better than no sex amirite?]

[bleep]ing hell your an idiot Rpg. -.-

You'll never land a good woman if you keep sleeping with that nutbag, especially when other women think "Oh, what if he cheats on me"

and no, free sex isnt better then no sex. you 18 now, learn to keep it in your pants. Im sorry if i sound like im harassing you but it's people like you who just get everything and toss it around, aggravate me while im struggling in the real world. I've have only had sex TWICE and Im almost 20, cant land a relationship due to the attitude of women in my area and about to become homeless, then I see others who are basically given what they want.

I'm not even checking this thread again for a month. It fills me with absolute disappointment and anger.

Popoto.~<3