"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Do any of you ever get a sudden feeling of loneliness? Just recently I feel lonely and I don't know what it is. I think I need a new woman in my life :/

Yeah, sometimes. I usually cure it by having fun with some buddies.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'm [bleep]ing confused, and I need help. I'm on my phone and it's going to die, but when I get home I'll edit this with what I need help with.

EDIT:

So, I'm still dating Jen. However, I've been hanging out with this girl recently and I'm becoming extremely attracted to her both physically and emotionally. Now, I'm not the type to cheat, and I still love Jen, I just have no idea what to do. I'm so confused. :( I don't want to hurt Jen, and I don't want to hurt Taylor. I've never been in this situation before...

If you just met/started liking her...Give it some time, you might change your mind. If not...You'll have to decide between Jen and Taylor.

I've known her since high school, and we had a little thing during those years, but we only recently came back into contact. Could it be possible that it's the old feelings rushing back?

Sigh. I really need to stay off of Facebook. This girl who has been my friend for a few years strait up asked me out on a date (I said sure) and then promptly got back together with an ex from 2 years ago (who's also my friend).

Sometimes I just have no idea :|

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Sigh. I really need to stay off of Facebook. This girl who has been my friend for a few years strait up asked me out on a date (I said sure) and then promptly got back together with an ex from 2 years ago (who's also my friend).

Sometimes I just have no idea :|

Talk to her.

@Bows

You love her? it's only been like a month...but she is pretty hot lol.

Think of it this way. Who would make you happier in the long run? And would you be okay with the fact that the only way to get Taylor is by hurting Jen?

If you can answer those questions, your choice will be clear.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well I'm sure he's not okay with hurting Jen, but that doesn't necessarily mean he should stay with her. If, after waiting a few weeks, he is STILL attracted to Taylor (and more than just her looks) he shouldn't stay with Jen imo, even if he would feel bad about hurting her. Hurting her is better than leading her on and secretly desiring another woman.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

@Bows

You love her? it's only been like a month...but she is pretty hot lol.

Think of it this way. Who would make you happier in the long run? And would you be okay with the fact that the only way to get Taylor is by hurting Jen?

If you can answer those questions, your choice will be clear.

When I say love, I use it in a lighter sense. Not the same way a married couple would use the word. I honestly think Ashley is right about this. She's right about me not wanting to hurt Jen, but she's also right when she says I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing, which is wanting Taylor. We'll see how things pan out.

Almost all of my friends have girlfriends now. I don't know how I feel about this. Especially knowing full well that I could pick myself a girlfriend at the drop of a hat right now, but I just don't want a relationship right now. It's just weird to see all but like 2 of my friends pick up and go out with their girlfriends. I guess it would make more sense if you knew my friends. I'm happy for them, but this is certainly not something I'm used to. I almost get the feeling I need to ask this one girl out just to fit in, which logically I know is not the case. So I'm not going to. Still, it's weird.

I know it wasn't the right thing to do, but I went out for coffee with Taylor today, and explained the entire situation. She flat out told me that she wants a serious relationship and confessed her feelings. I told her how I feel and how things are working right now, and Jen is moving away in a month. So, with that being said, I think the time is coming for me to break things off with Jennifer. Though it pains me to say that.

If you just met/started liking her...Give it some time, you might change your mind. If not...You'll have to decide between Jen and Taylor.

I've known her since high school, and we had a little thing during those years, but we only recently came back into contact. Could it be possible that it's the old feelings rushing back?

In this case, I think it could be. Wait a couple of weeks, don't do anything rash.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

In this case, I think it could be. Wait a couple of weeks, don't do anything rash.

Nostalgia and Infatuation.. I wouldn't throw a relationship away for feelings generated by that.

Hmm my girlfriend possibly has appendicitis and has to have a blood test tomorrow.. Brilliant she hates needles and now won't talk to me because I made her go to the doctors.. Any help? :/

Nostalgia and Infatuation.. I wouldn't throw a relationship away for feelings generated by that.

Hmm my girlfriend possibly has appendicitis and has to have a blood test tomorrow.. Brilliant she hates needles and now won't talk to me because I made her go to the doctors.. Any help? :/

Tell her to stop being juvenile, and that she'll thank you when a needle is her only problem instead of appendicitis.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

She sounds like a mature young lass

I'm sure she'll get over it soon enough. Once her blood test is over she'll calm down. Just tell her you were trying to help and you want what's best for her.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

A girl does wonders for your general mood. Especially when you don't really have to worry about a relationship. I now get why people go for casual relationships, so much less wondering.

EDIT: I guess it's not so casual as I thought/hoped? Oh well. Still good to have.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.