"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Yeah, so remember how I talked about that girl that's two years younger than me? Pretty much I'm confused as [bleep] right now. We were just hanging out, watching How I Met Your Mother, talking, and playing with my 4 month-old puppy (:3). But yeah, I have no clue what my feelings are for her, not sure if I see her as a friend or more than a friend; I'm not even sure of how much I liked hanging out with her. If she was closer to my age, I definitely think I'd make a move, but because of the fact that I'm still undecided about the age issue, I can't.

Oh, and it is completely a mental thing. I think she's pretty, I don't think she looks that much younger than me, and she doesn't act that young either. I definitely just need to decide whether man'ing up is actually man'ing up, or just being plain creepy.

Bro, last weekend I went to a highschool homecoming and hooked up with a 15 year old.

Too Young is just a Japanese name

I hope you didnt have sex or sexual conduct with her

I thought I already defended myself from that accusation?

I'm not having sex with underage girls.

Cause that's wrong. And Illegal.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So if I'm 18.1 years old, its wrong to have sex with a 17.5 year old?

Besides the illegal part, how is that wrong?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

This ones more aimed at the party animals.

In about a fortnight I'm going to an end-of-school-year party, no alcohol (although people are bound to bring some anyway) and I do believe I'll be the only out-of-school person there. Advice?

You're out of school? Spike the punch, nothing'll happen to you.

Last year in school was 2008.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So if I'm 18.1 years old, its wrong to have sex with a 17.5 year old?

Besides the illegal part, how is that wrong?

Maybe she doesn't want to have sex with you. But a lot of states have a 2-year difference clause to their statutory rape laws. 16-18, 17-19.j

That's relevant to a running joke between a friend and I: he (who is 20) will see a girl his age and sigh,"If only she was 16..." Whereas I, upon seeing beautiful girl my age, mutter "If only she was 20..."

It's funny. Shut up.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I was just looking through some of my older posts in this thread and noticing post style changes when I saw this:

GIRLS [bleep]ING LOVE KIIIIIIIIITES

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

LMFAO

Anyways, statutory rape laws are rarely enforced, and I don't see any reason why 19 and 17 are any worse than 18 and 16. The only real concern is that the age difference would result in a large gap in terms of emotional maturity.

I was just looking through some of my older posts in this thread and noticing post style changes when I saw this:

GIRLS [bleep]ING LOVE KIIIIIIIIITES

Depends on how hard I agree with something.

LMFAO

Anyways, statutory rape laws are rarely enforced, and I don't see any reason why 19 and 17 are any worse than 18 and 16. The only real concern is that the age difference would result in a large gap in terms of emotional maturity.

Sounds better when you call it "corruption of a minor" or "unlawful carnal knowledge."

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Thinking about this girl, who has said some things which I think means she likes me too, ( Ex. I walk into class and she randomly says" Cody I love your name.") Am I thinking too much into what she said? Because my plan is to buy a rose and ask her out this Friday. Like I said, am I over thinking what she said or should I just go ahead and ask her Friday?

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

Thinking about this girl, who has said some things which I think means she likes me too, ( Ex. I walk into class and she randomly says" Cody I love your name.") Am I thinking too much into what she said? Because my plan is to buy a rose and ask her out this Friday. Like I said, am I over thinking what she said or should I just go ahead and ask her Friday?

Depends. If you're like 14 then it might be the least subtle indicator of interest you could get from her, but chances are it's nothing if you're much older. I don't think you should buy her a rose, and I do think you're looking too much into it.

Yes you should talk to her and flirt with her.

Like Iamdan said, it's very little to go on. I think she probably likes you, and the rose thing would go well, but if you're not really sure then start flirting with her first. The best course of action is to buy the rose, find her alone, flirt a bit, and if she seems to want it to go ahead, then launch the whole rose and ask out thing.

The rose is a great idea if she is into you, which you can't be sure of from the information given. If she is, then it will most likely go down great. If not, then it could be a little awkward, and maybe even creepy.

It's a gamble, which is fine. I just personally prefer flirting and escalating a little so you know she is into you first. It's 'solid game.'

I don't think you should buy her a rose,

Rose thing would be adorable. Go ahead?

Yeah I like the rose thing :thumbup:

I also vote for the rose. That's sweet :P

OVER RULED

I like the rose idea, provided that she actually is attracted to you.

I wouldn't either. Being sweet and funny is a much better gift than flowers. Get her roses if/when you're together maybe.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

OVER RULED

You jinxed it

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Does anyone else enjoy my coincidence of fooling around with one of my friend (Who is Asian), only to come home to "Chinese" food? Once I started eating it made me laugh.

But yeah, good couple of hours spent in my (other) friend's basement. :thumbup:

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Once I started eating it made me laugh.

The Chinese food, I hope.

I don't ;)

now that we've gone way off topic lol

I unfortunately don't have a real update or question. I stopped talking to most of the girls I was trying to get with at this point. Finals kinda ruined the social life around here.

Perhaps directly after finals girls are more likely to run rampant and whatnot? theoretically?

Maybe. It's whatever though, you need a hobby. Something that will focus you forever, that can occupy you, so you don't feel you need women. Mine is music. and when I say that, I mean that when I am not making music, I'm often thinking about it; I count the time signatures in movie scores instead of watching the actual movies. It's not just a hobby you need, it's a passion. Something that you can always do no matter how many friends you have or how many girls you're checking out. Something that makes you self-sufficient. As it is, your life is trivial (sorry for the word choice, I know that's not a very nice thing to say... But you're young. It's normal); your two biggest worries are girls and school. Find a direction, something that matters to you.