"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Be yourself + take care of your hygiene + avoid being awkward + Courage = Success.

If I was better at math, I would apply the Heisenberg uncertainty principle in that equation.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Be yourself + take care of your hygiene + avoid being awkward + Courage = Success.

If I was better at math, I would apply the Heisenberg uncertainty principle in that equation.

"Heisenberg was speeding down a country road when a cop pulled him over. When the cop asked him "Do you know how fast you were going?", Heisenberg replied, "No, but I know where I am!""

tipitsig.png

eusa_dance.gif

Hooked up with my unicorn tonight.

I should probably sort things out with my ex, but after that I see a very awesome relationship on the horizon. First time I've legitimately like a girl in a very long time. Feels good gentlemen.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So, so, so much easier said than done.

HOW TO : Be yourself Dont try to act and don't lie, Take care of your htgiene Take shower everyday and use shower gel shampoo etc, Avoid being awkward Avoid talking about video games or your sexual fantasies, anything useless shit, Courage Drink a couple beers. Might not be the best advice but theres a chance it will work. ;)

Trollsanta.jpeg

So, so, so much easier said than done.

HOW TO : Be yourself Dont try to act and don't lie, Take care of your htgiene Take shower everyday and use shower gel shampoo etc, Avoid being awkward Avoid talking about video games or your sexual fantasies, anything useless shit, Courage Drink a couple beers. Might not be the best advice but theres a chance it will work. ;)

99% of my conversations with my ex were about sexual fantasy.

your point is invalid.

Well right off the bat jumping into sexual fantasy might be a bit much for some girls. Later on it's fine though.

But tbh, "be yourself" and "avoid talking about video games" seem to be a bit of a contradiction :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Well right off the bat jumping into sexual fantasy might be a bit much for some girls. Later on it's fine though.

But tbh, "be yourself" and "avoid talking about video games" seem to be a bit of a contradiction :P

there's also that.

How does one tell their para-suicidal bipolar ex-girlfriend that's still in love with them that they are interested in having a relationship with someone else? I'm kind of scared for both her life, and my ex's life lol

there's also that.

How does one tell their para-suicidal bipolar ex-girlfriend that's still in love with them that they are interested in having a relationship with someone else? I'm kind of scared for both her life, and my ex's life lol

Is it necessary that you tell her? I mean don't lie and say that you're not but do you really have to report back to her?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Also "be yourself" is just bad advice anyway. Everyone behaves differently in different situations, and it can discourage self improvement.

You shouldn't pretend to be somebody you aren't if you want something long term, but "i don't need to improve my physique/dress well/stop being an insecure needy wuss/get off the computer because I want a girl who likes me for who I am" isn't healthy either.

You should be your "best self" which is completely different.

there's also that.

Is it necessary that you tell her? I mean don't lie and say that you're not but do you really have to report back to her?

I probably should, I can only imagine it being worse if I don't. My new girl is friend's with her best friend, and my ex is all up in my facebook/tumblr/deviantart. She's no idiot, lol

I probably should, I can only imagine it being worse if I don't. My new girl is friend's with her best friend, and my ex is all up in my facebook/tumblr/deviantart. She's no idiot, lol

I guess I just kind of feel like it's not her business and you can't keep holding her hand and catering to her for the rest of your life.

Posted Image

Not a answer I like, but it might be the right one :/

Why do you even bother worrying about her, RPG? If she's a friend, then she has nothing to worry over your relationships. If she's just an ex, then, stop talking to her. If she's crazy...well I'll stay far back as I can.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Why do you even bother worrying about her, RPG? If she's a friend, then she has nothing to worry over your relationships. If she's just an ex, then, stop talking to her. If she's crazy...well I'll stay far back as I can.

I still care about her, crazy or not, stupid as it might sound. She was a huge part of my life after all

I still care about her, crazy or not, stupid as it might sound. She was a huge part of my life after all

You yourself have told many not to be stuck on one-itis, you're doing it now with your cheating, insane ex girlfriend.

I can tell you first hand if you keep attached to her like that, it will destroy you on the inside. You say you've moved on; then forget your Ex. you're new life should not and does not concern her.

Yeah, my Ex was a huge part of my life too, I lost my virginity to her, but if I kept on thinking about it (longer then I already did), I'd NEVER be able to move on and NEVER be able to meet someone else because I'd always be thinking "what if she gets upset, what if she doesn't approve?" and in turn would destroy any relationship I would be in.

There's a little saying: "Life's a [bleep]. If it's easy, then you're doing it wrong."

Popoto.~<3

Fair enough, but you also can't mend your life around her neither. Get with this girl, if your ex can't handle it, there's nothing you can do.

There's a little saying: "Life's a [bleep]. If it's easy, then you're doing it wrong."

I suspect if its easy you're doing it right.

siggy3s.jpg

You yourself have told many not to be stuck on one-itis, you're doing it now with your cheating, insane ex girlfriend.

I can tell you first hand if you keep attached to her like that, it will destroy you on the inside. You say you've moved on; then forget your Ex. you're new life should not and does not concern her.

Yeah, my Ex was a huge part of my life too, I lost my virginity to her, but if I kept on thinking about it (longer then I already did), I'd NEVER be able to move on and NEVER be able to meet someone else because I'd always be thinking "what if she gets upset, what if she doesn't approve?" and in turn would destroy any relationship I would be in.

Well, let's just say my advice comes from experience of not following my own teachings haha. While it sounds hypocritical, I feel at the very least I lead an example of what /not/ to do post-break up. I'm thinking I'm gonna tell my ex how it is, and hope she doesn't try to kill anyone again. Which is what landed her in the mental hospital last time. Yeah. That was a fun night.

She was a minor and the guy she tried to kill didn't want to deal with court stuff cause he's equally as [bleep]ed up. But I don't like to talk about that