"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Cleared up most of the trolling posts the best I could. Please remember to not feed the trolls.

Carry on, and thanks for reporting! =)

Thanks... We appreciate it.

ON TOPIC:

How did we go from relationships and advice to mental sicknesses?

Possibly with the fact that sometimes mental illness create a challenge in forming what is considered "normal" relationships?

Cleared up most of the trolling posts the best I could. Please remember to not feed the trolls.

Carry on, and thanks for reporting! =)

Thanks... We appreciate it.

ON TOPIC:

How did we go from relationships and advice to mental sicknesses?

Possibly with the fact that sometimes mental illness create a challenge in forming what is considered "normal" relationships?

Or because most posts in this thread are to do with the section before the comma in the title, so it seems out of place when the conversation swings?

Or the troll, can't really comment as those posts were gone so I didn't read them, but he/she might've had something to do with it.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Well, I've got a hell of a story for this.

So, since the end of my junior year or high school (now freshman in college), I've been out of the dating game. Got rejected by like 5 girls my senior year, and just barely managed to hook up with some girl at a party this year and never heard from her again. Clearly, I'm not exactly good with girls.

So fast forward to now, a couple nights ago I was drunk playing Amnesia and my friends were just hanging around in my room and someone goes "11:11, make a wish!" Me being drunk goes "OH I MADE MY WISH BUT I CANT TELL YOU GUYS CAUSE THEN IT WONT COME TRUE" and then they proceed to question me for a few damn hours. They managed to get out of me that it was about a girl (specifically, one in our friend group, but I didn't say that). So they made me tell them somehow, probably cause I was drunk, and I managed to get it so I only had to tell one of them. So I picked the girl I like's best friend and just told her I like the girl, she was surprised as all hell.

Now fast forward again to last night, we all end up hanging around in my room as usual. Me and the girl I like are lying on my bed, the others playing video games and sitting around, and someone decides to start tickling people, so me and the girl I like get in a tickle war (yes, we're in college), and I notice she keeps getting closer and closer to me, and eventually we're just lying there talking with our faces pretty much right up against each other. She started like, mindlessly tracing my lips with her fingers and I told myself that was the surest sign I'd ever get, and I kissed her and she kissed back. We end up just sitting there for a while, talking, giggling, kissing. The others notice it and make up some excuse to leave and "get their laptops" or something. We end up making out and fooling around for a good 20 minutes before they finally get back, and they open the door to us sitting there, redfaced, so pretty much everyone knows. The rest of the night we ended up just pretty much acting like a couple, holding hands and kissing and such. Her and another friend slept over, her in my bed, and in the morning just now she woke up, kissed me, and we sat there talking a while.

So while we haven't actually said it, I'm pretty damn sure we're a couple now, and [bleep]ing ecstatic something finally worked out for me. Sorry for the long ass pointless story.

So, since the end of my junior year or high school (now freshman in college), I've been out of the dating game. Got rejected by like 5 girls my senior year, and just barely managed to hook up with some girl at a party this year and never heard from her again. Clearly, I'm not exactly good with girls.

So fast forward to now, a couple nights ago I was drunk playing Amnesia and my friends were just hanging around in my room and someone goes "11:11, make a wish!" Me being drunk goes "OH I MADE MY WISH BUT I CANT TELL YOU GUYS CAUSE THEN IT WONT COME TRUE" and then they proceed to question me for a few damn hours. They managed to get out of me that it was about a girl (specifically, one in our friend group, but I didn't say that). So they made me tell them somehow, probably cause I was drunk, and I managed to get it so I only had to tell one of them. So I picked the girl I like's best friend and just told her I like the girl, she was surprised as all hell.

Now fast forward again to last night, we all end up hanging around in my room as usual. Me and the girl I like are lying on my bed, the others playing video games and sitting around, and someone decides to start tickling people, so me and the girl I like get in a tickle war (yes, we're in college), and I notice she keeps getting closer and closer to me, and eventually we're just lying there talking with our faces pretty much right up against each other. She started like, mindlessly tracing my lips with her fingers and I told myself that was the surest sign I'd ever get, and I kissed her and she kissed back. We end up just sitting there for a while, talking, giggling, kissing. The others notice it and make up some excuse to leave and "get their laptops" or something. We end up making out and fooling around for a good 20 minutes before they finally get back, and they open the door to us sitting there, redfaced, so pretty much everyone knows. The rest of the night we ended up just pretty much acting like a couple, holding hands and kissing and such. Her and another friend slept over, her in my bed, and in the morning just now she woke up, kissed me, and we sat there talking a while.

So while we haven't actually said it, I'm pretty damn sure we're a couple now, and [bleep]ing ecstatic something finally worked out for me. Sorry for the long ass pointless story.

Nice work man! :thumbup:

Well this kind of sucks. Before summer started a girl a year younger than me who goes to my school inboxed me on facebook and we got to talking. We started hanging out a lot and at the beginning of August she became my girlfriend. However, summer is almost over and I am leaving to university on the 6th while she will stay in high school. I like her a lot but I really dont think the long distance will work (although it's only about an hour and 15 minutes away I wont be able to leave uni very often to visit her). I told her we'd give the long distance a try, but I am guessing it wont last very long at all :(

So after over a year I think we broke up today. I was dropping her off at her university and we got into a fight. I tried to make it better but she wouldn't have any of it. She said if I even touched her she'd start to scream until someone helps her. I said bye and walked away and we haven't texted/called eachother since and it's been a few hours. Not sure if we're done for good or not.

:(

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Had you been having problems prior to that? It could have stemmed from the fact that everything was just stressful for her. I wouldn't go so far as to say that you guys are "done," but it is very likely that you are. Don't feel bad though. LDRs don't go over very well.

Yeah... we were a couple that fought quite a bit but never in front of other people. All of our friends would say we were the perfect couple but we knew we weren't. But, all the fights were always over stupid things that would get blown out of proportion and we'd forgive each other. This one is just different and I know it's most likely the end :(

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Yeah... we were a couple that fought quite a bit but never in front of other people. All of our friends would say we were the perfect couple but we knew we weren't. But, all the fights were always over stupid things that would get blown out of proportion and we'd forgive each other. This one is just different and I know it's most likely the end :(

The same thing happened to me this summer bro. Things will work out eventually.

We just talked on the phone for a bit. She's still unsure and so am I. We agreed to talk later on tonight.

dcfclogo4.jpg

good shit my man. good shit

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

As an add-on to my post from earlier today, here's what just happened tonight:

Her and the rest of the friend group are over and watching the new The Walking Dead episode, and after it ends everyone slowly ends up leaving at 10, until it's me, her, and one other person. The second that door closed when the last other person left, she [bleep]ing pounced on me, and I had a good time for the next hour. Then we just laid there for about an hour, talking about things, and I asked her basically what we were doing, like if we were together or what, and we both wanted to be, so I am now officially in a relationship. Hell yes. She wanted to sleep over again tonight, but we both have class tomorrow and work to do. So now I have to go do that work and get what little sleep I can tonight. Totally worth it.

Hopefully I will repost that video when the woman finishes her last exam and stops being a library bound homo <_<

good things come to those who wait.

Maybe underneath that Maths 101 textbook is a SEXTBOOK she's dying to try out with you?

haha!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Success story in the making boys :cool:

EDIT:

seriously one trigger pull away from no longer being single.

question is...is that really what I want?

19 year old virgin. Not gonna see this opportunity again, tell you that much...

Nice work, Boros. Success stories are a nice change in this thread!

Because they don't seem to happen around here much...Nah I guess people that have success don't always post about it.

That's my reasoning. I feel that if I post every success, then it will just make me seem like an [wagon], and ruin the experience here for others. I don't believe I've actually ever posted on this thread, but I've read through it quite often from time to time since it's beginning. I enjoy the stories, whether they are good or bad, and at times enjoy the advice. I've never thought to post any advice myself, as I feel that it wouldn't be the most helpful, as my relationships with women always seem to begin with them coming onto me and me either saying yes or no. However, I may begin to post a bit more, and people can take whatever advice I provide, or completely ignore it. Keep posting the updates though, guys and gals. They are enjoyable to read.

EDIT:

I feel that you need to ask yourself whether you seriously want to be in a relationship in a long term sense. Obviously you can date this girl, and see how things go, and whether you have strong feelings for her, and vice versa, but when it comes to the virginity, be cautious. In my experience, when a girl loses her virginity she becomes very attached to who she loses it to. This is undoubtedly not always the case, but more often than not, this is what occurs. It depends on the girl, but you may find her to become clingy after taking her virginity, so realize that you need to weigh both the time you spend both with and away from her. Basically, I feel that when it comes to virgins, a guy/girl should always be very accommodating, and considerate. Surprisingly, a lot of guys who lose their virginity act in a similar matter. You obviously don't have to stay with her, and could be a real jerk about it, but I feel it's better to opt out of taking a girls virginity if it's just going to cause her emotional distress. Regardless of what happens, best of luck.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

@Rpg: That's great and all, but I hope you're not in it just to have sex with her. Like Dexek said, many girls get attached to the person whom they lost their virginity to. So if you aren't entirely sure about her, don't jump the gun. Fool around all you want, but until you're sure what you want (and you make sure it's what she wants), don't go near sex.

We wouldn't want you to have another crazy ex, right? (If I am recalling correctly that you had a pretty crazy one in the past).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

EDIT:

I feel that you need to ask yourself whether you seriously want to be in a relationship in a long term sense. Obviously you can date this girl, and see how things go, and whether you have strong feelings for her, and vice versa, but when it comes to the virginity, be cautious. In my experience, when a girl loses her virginity she becomes very attached to who she loses it to. This is undoubtedly not always the case, but more often than not, this is what occurs. It depends on the girl, but you may find her to become clingy after taking her virginity, so realize that you need to weigh both the time you spend both with and away from her. Basically, I feel that when it comes to virgins, a guy/girl should always be very accommodating, and considerate. Surprisingly, a lot of guys who lose their virginity act in a similar matter. You obviously don't have to stay with her, and could be a real jerk about it, but I feel it's better to opt out of taking a girls virginity if it's just going to cause her emotional distress. Regardless of what happens, best of luck.

@Rpg: That's great and all, but I hope you're not in it just to have sex with her. Like Dexek said, many girls get attached to the person whom they lost their virginity to. So if you aren't entirely sure about her, don't jump the gun. Fool around all you want, but until you're sure what you want (and you make sure it's what she wants), don't go near sex.

We wouldn't want you to have another crazy ex, right? (If I am recalling correctly that you had a pretty crazy one in the past).

bolded for relevance. I'm not out for sex with this girl, but I told myself I wouldn't chase any more virgins after what happened last time [hence super crazy ex]. I'd like to see sex with her in the future as an option, and I'll be mature and whatnot about it, but I'm really not looking for anymore insane breakups later down the line. But I feel like I met a unicorn. 19 year old virgin pretty girl? WUT.