"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

OK... So i like this girl... I talk to her on mondays and email her and sometimes im with her. My friend also talks with her but ill talk about that later.. So my friend (ill call him gary for purposes).. so gary told her i like her telling her that i didnt know he told her that. so she knows i like her but dosnt think i know that she knows. she replied to gary saying that she didnt know if she liked me or not. she cant date till shes 16 (two years) and theres about 4 other people that like her. so sometimes at school i sit with her and she 'forgets' her book so we share one. is this a silent way of telling me something? so when we talk on email and stuff she kinda tried to get me to tell her i like her but when i was about to she said she had to go (she really didnt). she invited me and gary to a play that she is in, is this a silent way of telling me something? so gary emails and tlaks to her alot too. she talks about him with me sometimes.. he just broke up with his girlfriend and shows some intrest in her. what should i do about that? also, i usually have to start the email/im for her to tlak to me. she wont start it (send me one first). is this because shes afraid to show intrest? so to sum it up, what should i do about telling her? what shoudl i do about going to the play? what should i do about telling him? what shoudl i do with talking to her?

Thanks

~ Marbl

The way I'm seeing this:

1. You're taking hints that she's into you when she actually isn't into you.

2. She is comfortable with you as a friend, therefore has no troubles inviting you to her own events, and being a bit more personal (this is what I see.)

3. She doesn't want to hurt Gary's feeling so she lied to him about liking you.

4. She isn't willing to date anyone because she is not allowed, therefore she is trying to keep contact with you, but being a bit shy about it. (This could also be happening).

or

5. She's into Gary.

If I were you, I'd go to the play and gouge her interest in you there (although she'll be probably be on the stage), see if she has any interest on you.

I mess around on my phone after flirting hard with them, and a vast majority of the time they steal my phone and enter their own number (usually entering their name as something comical or sexually related).

I am so trying that :shades:

One of my biggest problems when flirting with girls is asking her for her number, this should be a rather amusing way to fix this.

22031_s.gif

OK... So i like this girl... I talk to her on mondays and email her and sometimes im with her. My friend also talks with her but ill talk about that later.. So my friend (ill call him gary for purposes).. so gary told her i like her telling her that i didnt know he told her that. so she knows i like her but dosnt think i know that she knows. she replied to gary saying that she didnt know if she liked me or not. she cant date till shes 16 (two years) and theres about 4 other people that like her. so sometimes at school i sit with her and she 'forgets' her book so we share one. is this a silent way of telling me something? so when we talk on email and stuff she kinda tried to get me to tell her i like her but when i was about to she said she had to go (she really didnt). she invited me and gary to a play that she is in, is this a silent way of telling me something? so gary emails and tlaks to her alot too. she talks about him with me sometimes.. he just broke up with his girlfriend and shows some intrest in her. what should i do about that? also, i usually have to start the email/im for her to tlak to me. she wont start it (send me one first). is this because shes afraid to show intrest? so to sum it up, what should i do about telling her? what shoudl i do about going to the play? what should i do about telling him? what shoudl i do with talking to her?

Thanks

~ Marbl

1 post count from a theoretical 14 year old makes me think troll but...

Pretty sure she's not into you, and possibly is into Gary. None of this matters if she's truly not going to date anyone for 2 years anyway. Just be friends with her and get rid of your attraction towards her. Not even worth it at that age.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I am so trying that :shades:

One of my biggest problems when flirting with girls is asking her for her number, this should be a rather amusing way to fix this.

Why don't you just give them your number and let them chase you instead?

Good question. To be honest, I've been sitting here for a couple of minutes trying to formulate an answer, but I can't find a good one. All I can really say is that I find it extremely wrong to ask for things or services. Just put it this way: I don't ask for people to go to hang out with me, I let them do it. It's just anxiety, I guess.

22031_s.gif

Thanks

~ Marbl

Is this because shes afraid to show intrest?

No, she most likely doesn't like you. Somebody is never too scared to not show interest, they will always show it just in more obscure ways. She isn't doing any of this.

Is this a silent way of telling me something? (book)

No, she merely has forgotten her book. It's not some secret sign, if it is it's the weirdest way I've seen of showing attraction.

Is this a silent way of telling me something? (Asking to go see her)

No, she probably wants to see "Gary" not you.

what should i do about telling her? what shoudl i do about going to the play? what should i do about telling him? what shoudl i do with talking to her?

Nothing. Just nothing for all of these.

Realism: Look to put it simple, she doesn't like you. She is merely playing you a long for her own (and her friends) amusement. Shoot me for being a cynic but go looking elsewhere; She's got trouble written all over her.

Fool: Walk away, see if she comes running back. Then maybe you have a chance.

[hide] I recognise all but one person here, what happened to the sudden change in face?[/hide]

I recognise all but one person here, what happened to the sudden change in face?

well I don't know who the hell you are, and I've practically adopted this thread [see post count] so...I don't know what to tell you :P

So I'm kinda in a dilemma. I've been dating this girl for a month, she has already said that she loves me. I want to break up with her, but when she came over I just couldn't do it. I've never had to break up with someone before, and she's hooked so I don't want to crush her. Bah :[

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

2 weeks til christmas. wait any longer and you're an even bigger douche ;)

>>dates hot girl

>>awkwardly doesn't talk to her for like 8 months

>>gets involved with girl

>>hot girl starts talking to me again

>>repeat with same girl twice over

what the [bleep] life. what the [bleep].

>>dates hot girl

Sounds like my early High school life. When I was single I was undatable to others, when I WAS dating, suddenly I had 3-4 woman cracking onto me.

I think my BF gave me the Flu, and there's a friends party on Sunday. I never get sick, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

(When I do get sick, it hits me hard and usually worst timing)

Popoto.~<3

>>dates hot girl

Sounds like my early High school life. When I was single I was undatable to others, when I WAS dating, suddenly I had 3-4 woman cracking onto me.

I think my BF gave me the Flu, and there's a friends party on Sunday. I never get sick, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

(When I do get sick, it hits me hard and usually worst timing)

That's because women are more attracted to men with girlfriends and men who don't want girlfriends.

77yLQy8.png

Certainly seems that way. Either that, or women LOVE me at the end of November through to like April for some reason

^ Interesting theory - women might well be seasonal. Can we find a female on these forums to confirm this?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Girls have a cycle, but its monthly, not yearly. Where a woman is in their cycle has an impact on their...for lack of a better term their standards. Can't say I have noticed a yearly cycle though. Where you are in your cycle also has impact on how much you get in tips too, because of pheromones and what not which play with the desires of men.

^ Interesting theory - women might well be seasonal. Can we find a female on these forums to confirm this?

nah dude, it's probably my cycle. I'm busy with school and work and shit between the other months, then i just flirt with everyone pre-winter break

Any of you guys find it freakin' weird that girls get on the same "cycle" if they are around each other a lot.

Sooooooo weird, haha.

Yes, it's really quite annoying.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Any of you guys find it freakin' weird that girls get on the same "cycle" if they are around each other a lot.

Sooooooo weird, haha.

Yes, it's really quite annoying.

At least you know that if one of them is [bleep]y, another one probably will be, too.

22031_s.gif