"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

What about all those beautiful Estonian women you rave on about?

They are so [bleep]ing pretty that I am too shy and think of them as out of my league...

Yet they have also twisted my standards hellishly high, seeing international models in nearly every capital's highschool...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Hell, its been bred into us not to be demanding.

You are a bit older than me, so this might not apply to you... But in EVERY case of a relationship with a female that I have had, the above statement is sooooo untrue.

We could argue about eugenics if youd like, but I dont think that this is the proper forum for that discussion. Suffice to say that, if you look over the history of time, and draw a comparative study of those women generally selected to participate in the breeding pool of EVERY society on this planet, invariably the vast majority of women, so chosen, would constitute a control group that, consistently, demonstrates my point: i.e. that women who are demure and non-confrontational with men are selected, more often, as desirable breeding stock and, as a result, beget more women who are likewise equally non-confrontational

<_<

nyuseg.png

I'ts nice to have such a strong female voice in this thread again :)

Please do stick around to equilibriate the mounds of testosterone in here.

Most men suck, there's no doubt about it. But most of us are pretty straight forward with it. You can see our flaws from the get go. Girls are much better at deciding to unleash their inner [bleep] months into a relationship lol

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Once again, no offense, but sometimes I get this jist that women think that they should be dominating over men instead of being equally tiered with them. It is almost this feeling like they have been oppressed and need to show men who is boss.

(a) arent living with their parents past age 21; and/or

on that note, It isn't easy to move out like it was 5 years ago. Due to the Economy Crash in 2008, most people aged 23-19 at the moment got screwed over in terms of both jobs and affordability. I'm only living at home still @ 21 because its hard in Australia for single, 21 year old male/female to get a house to rent in because couples (married/kids) are put on high priority, then single parents, then GF/BF couples, single people like myself moving in with 1-2 mates are on the bottom of the list. To top it off, because we havent been given a chance to do so, we also have no recomendations from previous rentals saying "yes pays on time, clean etc", because I know for a fact, some people like me and Ryan (Furah) are 100% capable of living out of home in a rental but arent given the chance because of the stereotype we've been given. (especially when I know there's way more couples who abuse the system then single people)

But that's just my two cents.

Popoto.~<3

Men are simple creatures basically, your main interests are sex and food and as long as we women apply ourselves to satisfying one of those aspects for you, we can usually get any man to do just about anything we want.

Am I the only one finding it absolutely hilarious that we don't need women for either of those needs? For cooking, there are more male professional chefs than female and generally a male is pictured when cooking something like steaks or anything else you'd grill. Then there's the obvious fact that we can have sex with other men or just masturbate

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Contrast THAT with the percentage of "available" men out there who:

(a) arent living with their parents past age 21; and/or why is this a problem? they may have a hard time finding a job, might be in college, not have enough saved yet etc. etc.

(2) unemployed and/or unemployable due to a mental or drug-related issue or are just plain lazy; and/or this is a tiny percentage of people in general, why you even included this is beyond me

(iii) dont have a caveman mentality (Ugh! Thrug make boom boom with female in his big car with loud muffler and louder stereo! Oooh, be still my aching groin!!!); and/or dat sexism

(IV) arent looking for a surrogate mommy to take care of them. i don't know about others but i'd feel like less of a man for thinking like that

:rolleyes:

I hate to break it to you, gentlemen, but SOME of you just aren't THAT much of a catch either ... oh and all you women are? interesting

Oh -- and on the contrary, we women ALL understand how men "work". hahahahahahahahahahahaha please

Men are simple creatures basically, your main interests are sex and food and as long as we women apply ourselves to satisfying one of those aspects for you, we can usually get any man to do just about anything we want. stereotyping and generalizing is fun

Its not that I dont sympathize with you guys, either, I really do. Women are messed up. Yes, we are. But that which you call girl logic, originates in the way that most girls and women -- are brought up. Hell, its been bred into us not to be demanding. As long as time has been recorded, men have sought those women who will sit back and let them make the decisions. Even now, women are expected to sit quietly and let the man do the thinking for us, no matter how inane, reckless or stupid that thinking may be. not really anymore, considering how there's all this girl power mentality going around, not to mention female chauvinism

Not to mention that, in many cultures today, women are supposed to be demure and that role is reinforced by male-dominated religions that blame women for the sins of men and, as a result, enforce women to undertake menial roles within the society. problem with this is that all of those societies are, to all people who are actually able to see things for what they are, backwards and [bleep]ed up in almost every way. basically these societies shouldn't be considered in the same category as "civilized" places

On top of that heaven forbid that some woman actually should want to speak her mind or, say, want to control her own body were merely property in some cultures, and not much higher than that in others. same as above

As a result, there are precious few of us out there who or even know what we want let alone are direct in saying what we want.

<_<

I found that post both sexist and offensive.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Contrast THAT with the percentage of "available" men out there who:

(a) arent living with their parents past age 21; and/or why is this a problem? they may have a hard time finding a job, might be in college, not have enough saved yet etc. etc.

(2) unemployed and/or unemployable due to a mental or drug-related issue or are just plain lazy; and/or this is a tiny percentage of people in general, why you even included this is beyond me

(iii) dont have a caveman mentality (Ugh! Thrug make boom boom with female in his big car with loud muffler and louder stereo! Oooh, be still my aching groin!!!); and/or dat sexism

(IV) arent looking for a surrogate mommy to take care of them. i don't know about others but i'd feel like less of a man for thinking like that

:rolleyes:

I hate to break it to you, gentlemen, but SOME of you just aren't THAT much of a catch either ... oh and all you women are? interesting

Oh -- and on the contrary, we women ALL understand how men "work". hahahahahahahahahahahaha please

Men are simple creatures basically, your main interests are sex and food and as long as we women apply ourselves to satisfying one of those aspects for you, we can usually get any man to do just about anything we want. stereotyping and generalizing is fun

Its not that I dont sympathize with you guys, either, I really do. Women are messed up. Yes, we are. But that which you call girl logic, originates in the way that most girls and women -- are brought up. Hell, its been bred into us not to be demanding. As long as time has been recorded, men have sought those women who will sit back and let them make the decisions. Even now, women are expected to sit quietly and let the man do the thinking for us, no matter how inane, reckless or stupid that thinking may be. not really anymore, considering how there's all this girl power mentality going around, not to mention female chauvinism

Not to mention that, in many cultures today, women are supposed to be demure and that role is reinforced by male-dominated religions that blame women for the sins of men and, as a result, enforce women to undertake menial roles within the society. problem with this is that all of those societies are, to all people who are actually able to see things for what they are, backwards and [bleep]ed up in almost every way. basically these societies shouldn't be considered in the same category as "civilized" places

On top of that heaven forbid that some woman actually should want to speak her mind or, say, want to control her own body were merely property in some cultures, and not much higher than that in others. same as above

As a result, there are precious few of us out there who or even know what we want let alone are direct in saying what we want.

<_<

I found that post both sexist and offensive.

I don't really wanna get into this debate which will ultimately go nowhere, so I'll keep this concise:

Both of you are wrong.

77yLQy8.png

Not really sure what's going on here or what to do so I'll ask here and see what you guys can decipher of it.

Asked the girl to my girlfriend on the 10th. I wanted to see her on the 11th and 12th but she was busy both of those days. I left for rowing camp and a regatta on the evening of the 12th. On the 14th the regatta finished and we left for the rowing camp, which is in a place which has no reception unless you drive 5 minutes up the road. A few times during the camp, I went to get reception, and each time I called or texted here, she didn't pick up or reply. Back home now, I got in on the afternoon of the 20th. She doesn't reply to my texts at all, and when she does, she only sends one and then doesn't reply at all again. What should I do? It's not like I've done anything wrong here. I don't want to seem desperate/clingy either. Should I just leave her alone for a few days?

Thanks guys.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Yes she did, which is why I don't understand what is going on.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Not really sure what's going on here or what to do so I'll ask here and see what you guys can decipher of it.

Asked the girl to my girlfriend on the 10th. I wanted to see her on the 11th and 12th but she was busy both of those days. I left for rowing camp and a regatta on the evening of the 12th. On the 14th the regatta finished and we left for the rowing camp, which is in a place which has no reception unless you drive 5 minutes up the road. A few times during the camp, I went to get reception, and each time I called or texted here, she didn't pick up or reply. Back home now, I got in on the afternoon of the 20th. She doesn't reply to my texts at all, and when she does, she only sends one and then doesn't reply at all again. What should I do? It's not like I've done anything wrong here. I don't want to seem desperate/clingy either. Should I just leave her alone for a few days?

Thanks guys.

Honestly, she's probably either having second thoughts about saying yes or she was never that thrilled about it in the first place. If she was, she would definitely be making an effort to contact you or at least tell you why she was busy, especially considering how long you guys have gone without much communication.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

If she didn't most likely happened what happened to me. You got rejected. I heard it from a friend of that girl. Was quite painful to hear it...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

2 weeks should be enough... At least to reply phone calls.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Honestly, as far as I'm concerned, she has had like 10 days of "space" already. I think you should just ask her up front what is going on and why she's being distant. She's had 10 days to think and has spent it practically ignoring you. It's time to find out what's up.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Thanks guys.

Call her up and ask for an explanation. Wait for her to respond. If she doesn't get back to you promptly, dump her ass.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Thanks guys.

Honestly, she's probably either having second thoughts about saying yes or she was never that thrilled about it in the first place. If she was, she would definitely be making an effort to contact you or at least tell you why she was busy, especially considering how long you guys have gone without much communication.

I agree with this interpretation. Short of a death in the family, or some other form of legitimate excuse, theres no reasonable explanation for her not communicating with you, unless shes trying to save your feelings ...

nyuseg.png

Thanks guys.

I agree with this interpretation. Short of a death in the family, or some other form of legitimate excuse, theres no reasonable explanation for her not communicating with you, unless shes trying to save your feelings ...

Sure doing a great job of that, isn't she? :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti