Guide to Extremely Fast Melee XP

muggiwhplar

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it gets crowded, couldn't you just take an antipoison(+) and kill the ones down the slope?

is there something really, truly awful about them or something?

low hp

how low are we talking?

2Xeo5.png

Finally, a guide proving that Monkey Guards aren't all they are hyped-up to be. Thank you so much for making this guide, I will definately use this to get 99 strength.

BTW, don't delete this guide. Even if this spot becomes popular, there will always be people who choose Monkey Guards over this because they don't need to spend money on Prayer Potions.

Sir_Ddude.gif

Finally, a guide proving that Monkey Guards aren't all they are hyped-up to be. Thank you so much for making this guide, I will definately use this to get 99 strength.

BTW, don't delete this guide. Even if this spot becomes popular, there will always be people who choose Monkey Guards over this because they don't need to spend money on Prayer Potions.

Have people forgotten how to read? He specifically states that you don't need prayer pots, they just add slightly less xp/hr.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

Have people forgotten how to read? He specifically states that you don't need prayer pots, they just add slightly less xp/hr.

I assure you, I can read. I just meant that people who want to save a little bit of money will choose to kill Monkey Guards instead. I hope people think that, that way this (ex) secret spot won't get crowded.

Sir_Ddude.gif

Muggi, do you know how much it would cost if I stayed down there 1 hour straight using just prayer pots?

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Hmm.

I guess your right. But if you do not have a combat familliar would it be better to just pray at the monkey alter?

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Havent done the required quests, or havent the required levels? Where to then? Havent done DT? Where to then? Is 55k per hr at bandits decent xp? Where is the best afk training spots with a bunyip to be found? Is this still bandits?

prayer gets used up a lot faster than you say and im the same prayer as you >.>

edit: to add something helpful

you can just teleport upstairs and they go aggressive

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Now try it with Dharoks?

I was getting over 100k xp an hour on the lvl 167 guards with Dharoks upstairs with low 80s melee stats, using the altar and no prayer potions.

thats kinda impossible..... anyways i got 99 def there realy fast i no lifed it but got 800k+ xp a day thanks for 99 def lol