Guide to Extremely Fast Melee XP

muggiwhplar

Now try it with Dharoks?

I was getting over 100k xp an hour on the lvl 167 guards with Dharoks upstairs with low 80s melee stats, using the altar and no prayer potions.

mmm dude not to completely bash u or nething but...with 90 att 94 str piety sup str and max str bonus with dh as well as using d mace spec i was gettin less than 80k str xp/hr...

neways muggi u write the absolute best guides moy bueno just 1 question will they not become aggressive again if u just go up the ladder then back down?

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neways muggi u write the absolute best guides moy bueno just 1 question will they not become aggressive again if u just go up the ladder then back down?

Sadly not, you run out of the temple (in monkey form of course) :lol: to the food shop and run back, or stay in the dungeon, turn into a monkey, and run as far west as possible then run back

Should do the trick

Questah_270.png

Quest Cape is on the way!

Peanut123 wrote:

Hi there

I was viewing your guide [Very nice BTW] and i noticed a red orb-like object on the handle part of your sara sword. just wondering what that was, because ive seen them in the GE, and this picture has no such thing?

=\

Signed

-Peanut

lent items have orange dots on them

No, borrowed items have

red
dots on them. Get it right. :roll:

Don't be a pompous piece of [cabbage] and nitpick others' sentances. Depending on how you take the sentance, lent can fit the context anyway. :roll:

Nice guide, been looking for a place other than bandits/DT skeletons to finish off 99 attack. :) A bit sad to find out you deleted your chin guide though :(

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

Now try it with Dharoks?

I was getting over 100k xp an hour on the lvl 167 guards with Dharoks upstairs with low 80s melee stats, using the altar and no prayer potions.

That's unlikely.. I went there with DH and mid 80s melee stats, getting in the 70-80k range. (This was a while ago)

Don't be a pompous piece of [cabbage] and nitpick others' sentances. Depending on how you take the sentance, lent can fit the context anyway. :roll:

I forgot, sarcasm doesn't carry well in writing. Sorry if you were offended, muggi, I thought the sarcasm was obvious. :wall:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Now try it with Dharoks?

That's unlikely.. I went there with DH and mid 80s melee stats, getting in the 70-80k range. (This was a while ago)

I forgot, sarcasm doesn't carry well in writing. Sorry if you were offended, muggi, I thought the sarcasm was obvious. :wall:

it was obvious to me lol but you're right, sometimes it's hard to interpret sarcasm through text

77yLQy8.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Considering I have 1M left(bought SS) and 2 levels left to maxed melee....wouldn't not having a familiar affect me too much? Don't got the level for obby golem, barker toads last too short and graahk is too expensive....

use one that gives controlled, magic, or ranged xp then... golem adds 10k xp/hour tho

77yLQy8.png

Love the spot, thanks for sharing <3: Got 96-99 attack in about 4 days here (With mantis, works great there). Though I think I'll switch back to slayer now, I need to make back all the money lost on those prayer pots.

I may have missed it being said, but there's a second spot for them almost completely identical just on the other side of the high ground there (I can't remember the direction, they're next to the other large fire you find there), which I found pretty usefull when it was busy, it's only worse in the fact that you have to run about 3 seconds longer to get to the spot the re-activates aggressiveness, assuming you use p-pots.

Hawt guide :thumbup:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Awesome guide, using it (with whip+rune defender) as I type. \'

I didn't bring a familiar this time. :wall: But I'm only 53 summoning and don't really know if there's anything that will last long enough to help me.

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

EDIT: After 30 minutes I've gained 31k-32k attack xp. I've been using melee pray and 5% str prayer, but havent been paying much attention with the dds specs. No familiar. I'm also using combat potions instead of super attack and super strength. Attack 82 strength 82. I'm just using what I had sitting in the bank, and its already way better than spiders or anything else lol. Again, great guide =].

And Salve Ammy (E) ftw!

Etecoon.png

Controlled on whip > all.
I have got to disagree. Seeing levels fairly often is what keeps me going, and controlled on whip means bigger gaps between levelling. It just seems so much slower that it gets boring.
Etecoon.png

Controlled on whip > all.
I have got to disagree. Seeing levels fairly often is what keeps me going, and controlled on whip means bigger gaps between levelling. It just seems so much slower that it gets boring.

I find controlled more fun. But then again, that's not a fact, but an opinion.

Which is faster? A whip on controlled.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Very nice guide, lots of information, ...

You might want to add using a Godsword and void, i get 10K xp per 6 minutes (so 100K an hour :o) using void, dba spec and bgs (86att, 96str).

Pretty sure Void and Salve won't stack. So you're much better off using Proselyte.

As for using a GS, they are definitely slower through normal combat, but as you get into percentage multiplier bonuses, they do close the gap. After trying out god knows how mwny setups as Waterfiends, I learned that with normal gear, even V Flail is better than a Godsword there. Once you get a Black Mask or Void Melee in the picture, GS is about equal to SS/ZS. Add in Piety and the Godsword is actually faster.

Not saying that it will hold true here, just that you shouldn't dismiss it as slower until you've tried it.

oxidation83.png

oxidation83.png

oxidation83.png

at 93 att 97 str i got 100k str xp usin ur setup obby golem and burst of strength pray in 1 hr 15 mins but i only used sup att/str pots once at the beginning of each run r u spose to use em more than once? or do i just fail lol also im positive it took 1hr 15 mins cause i was 100k from 98 str at 715 and got 98 at 830 even if that is right its still pretty good though better than bandits and doesnt require much attention at all which makes it better than pc for me at least thx for this :D

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg