• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the orange thing on the Sara Sword? ;o

A tag showing it's borrowed.

And nice =). 7.8/10.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

I went there for a bit, got to the point that they were un-agro and didn't notice that if you go to the southern wall at the southern monkeys, they go agro again :thumbsup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• 2 weeks later...
Nice guide as usual, but one question....what is the orange thing on the Sara Sword? ;o

That's the lending sign (in other words it's being lended).

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

ive found a spot where they wont attack you:

north eastern fire pit, south of it between the pit and the wall all the way east

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Tried this spot the other day, but I used 10% prayer instead of 5%. Also used Rune Minotaur. Ended up with ~108k defence exp an hour. I used like.. 4 doses of prayer an hour, and I zammy brewed + super str potted every time I reaggroed. Used the recommended gear but whip and rune defender instead of course. And I only DDS specced at the beginning.

It really is good exp. I'm 99 str, 99 att, 88 summon, 72 prayer, by the way.

(also, rune minos are crap :< 151 minute timer but they're kinda inaccurate and only max a 16 :S They really should hit higher...)

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I'm currently 94 att, def and str and want to train them all to 98, and then level them all at once to 99; so my question is: which familiar should I use? I'm 80 summon, so I could use an ice/moss titan for att/str exp but I could also use a giant ent for controlled exp, as I am training on controlled with whip. I can also train them all one by one in stead of all at once, so can you give me some advise? <3:

Kajaky.png

Nice guide, but you should include a way of getting there without ape toll tele.

this spot isn't worth using w/o the tele

I'm currently 94 att, def and str and want to train them all to 98, and then level them all at once to 99; so my question is: which familiar should I use? I'm 80 summon, so I could use an ice/moss titan for att/str exp but I could also use a giant ent for controlled exp, as I am training on controlled with whip. I can also train them all one by one in stead of all at once, so can you give me some advise? <3:

whichever familiar has the highest cb lvl

77yLQy8.png

Current stats:

86 attack and 95 strength

Using saradomin sword, total +109 str bonus, 5% str prayer and salve amulet (e)

Familiar is Obsidian Golem and I repot everytime i have to teleport out

Averaging ~80k an hour (strength)

Questions:

Is that what I should be getting?

Whats your opinion on using no str prayer? 10% str prayer?

Thanks in advance :)

Signature.png

hey! great guide, thankyou very much. i am cureently using this method. (as i type this! :P)

I will log and post some stats for you into this post after every trip i log. (logging the current one).

ill tell you my att and str lvls at beginning of trip, the cost per exp point (assuming a trip costs 5,062), and how much hp exp i get during the trip. (i am fighting controlled. i will tell you also, if you were training just one melee stat how much exp that would have got).

i have adapted the strategy / equipment to suit my characters needs, so ill briefly explain what the trip involves for me here:

a trip is determined as however long it takes for the monkeys to turn non-agressive. (from my research, this is TIME based, and not kill count based). since it is time based, i will always drink the same amount of prayer / super pots. i drink 2 doses of prayer potion, 1 super attack and 1 super strength. im 83 prayer and by the end of the trip, after having drunk 2 doses my prayer is usually on about 27.a trip costs 5,062. i included 2 law runes, 2 doses of prayer pot, 1 super att and 1 super str. (if buying 3 does pots)

I have posted the singular stats in my trip one. i wont do this all the time, only when my str or att or both have chnaged significantly.

[hide=I wear the following]Helm of neitiznot

Salve amulet (e)

Monk's robe -Top-

Monk's robe -Bottom-

Dragon boots

Combat bracelet(4)

Berserker ring

Fletching cape(t)

Abyssal whip

Book of balance

Strength +99

Prayer +26[/hide]

[hide=Trip 1]Strength level:83

Attack level: 83

HP exp: 3,716

cost per HP exp: 1.36

HP exp per hour: 22,296

Singular exp: 11,148

cost per Singular exp: 0.45

Singular exp per hour: 66,888[/hide]

[hide=Trip 2]Strength level:83

HP exp: 3,962

cost per HP exp: 1.28

HP exp per hour: 23,772[/hide]

[hide=Trip 3]Strength level:83

HP exp: 3,608

cost per HP exp: 1.40

HP exp per hour: 21,648[/hide]

[hide=Trip 4]Strength level:83

HP exp: 3,839

cost per HP exp: 1.32

HP exp per hour: 23,034[/hide]

[hide=Trip 5]Strength level:83

HP exp: 3,821

cost per HP exp: 1.32

HP exp per hour: 22,926[/hide]

[hide=Trip 6]Strength level:83

HP exp: 3,721

cost per HP exp: 1.36

HP exp per hour: 22,326[/hide]

im a penguin ^^

hey im currently using this method to train attack but i only get 80k xp/hr any help???

im doing everything exactly like you said.

Your strength is 90, and that's where your xp/hr comes from here, they don't have high defence and you don't take damage. Are you using enchanted salve ammy? make sure you enchant it if you haven't already. Also, what familiar are you using? bring your best combat familiar (having one that takes up a single space helps alot). I think all those 100-110k+ xp/hr's are from people with 99 strength using 5% or 10% prayers so don't worry if you're not getting the same as the highest numbers being told.

I trained here to 99 str/att but sadly didn't take the time to record my xp :-#

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|