99 row 7+ 99 summ.

Not competing with hohto anyway, but just posted because I felt it was worth a thread.

Long ago, I developed interest in the row 7 skills of rc slayer and farm. I raised them each seperately and farm together till a stage which I decided I wanted 99 rc slay and farm at about 91 rc and 60+ slayer. Subsequently I achieved 99 rc, shortly before 99 farm and went on till today which I got 99 slay:

99slay.png

Of course the very benefit of slayer allowing you to train multiple skills with it also contributed to this very 99:

99summ.png

[hide=proving that slayer is a great source of summoning exp (you may disregard this section if you have 99 slayer and not 99 summ)]While I have this thread up, I'll just like to address my concerns of how almost everyone thinks waterfiends/lobs are the only way to train summoning, which is very wrong. This will be quite a long read so try to keep to it. Many of my friends or the community left me disappointed when they do not believe that slayer is awesome way to train before you have 99 slayer. Slayer isn't a skill everyone uses combat training for, but I'm just gonna say my piece.

First of all, because 99 slayer does not gurantee you 99 summoning, I admit i bursted a total of about 2.5m summ exp. Discarding all other small summoning exp gains without, I'll have about 10.7m summoning exp gained solely just slaying. It's hard to prove with words, so I'll use exp instead.

Lobs- I had 99 magic at way before summoning, before summoning came out [pic]:

99-magec.png

Noting the interface, it is a rather old picture. I went on to get 14.3m magic exp just normal monster hunting. Now i have 17.6m magic exp from barraging, did sole magic exp therefore about 3.3m magic exp from the whole thing alone. You get about 300 exp per barrage which equates to 11k barrages, yielding about 3850-4k crims in wolpertingers, about 2.3m summ exp total counting exp from other charms. the other 200k exp came from 500 crims in swamp titans.

Waterfiends- Refering to the 99 magic level up picture, I had pretty low combat stats at 65 slayer (460k ish exp) or so, now at 99 slayer, I should have gained about 50.4m combat exp from the whole thing. I range and cannon tasks so I'll assume about 90% of the slayer is meleed, which is approximately 45.6m exp, distributed as 15.2m combat exp each in melees. Add those to the my melees at time of 99 magic plus a few balancing here and there, you get about the current melees i have atm: which is attack str def at 16.7, 17.1, 16.8, hence proving I couldn't have camped waterfiends majorly because I would have a lot more combat exp than from slaying alone.

Ultimately proving more than 3/4 of 99 summ is acquired from 65-99 slayer alone. If you are in a similar situation like mine, the above should prove that camping waterfiends or bursting lobs are uneeded for most of 99 summ for you in the long term. All in all you are not spending any time getting charms because those can be counted as time you spent training slayer.[/hide]

Credits:

Myself for all the slaying

All friends who supported me through the cause

All the people who gave better info on slaying for better exp/hr.

I'll prefer if you don't ask what 99 I will get next, thanks :P

Erad out.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Nice one. Love the spot where you took your summoning and slayer 99.

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

Wow! Gratz on 2 amazing 99s <3:

I remember a while back when I first joined these forums I remember your signature saying 1800 total with 54 fletching or something along those lines, it's amazing to see just how far you've come and all the 99s you have gained.

I found similar results while gathering charms slaying, I started both skills again at level 80 at the release of smoking kills quest. By the time I had reached 88 slayer I also had charms for 88 summoning.

ninja_biff.png

Amazing! And I also love the total lvl mate. you seriously pwned me in combat noob <3:<3:<3:

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Wow! Very awesome :thumbsup:.

By the way, what is the name of the place that you got 99 Slayer and 99 Summoning :?: Because the look of that place is cool!

Looks like waterbirth

Grtzs on 99summoning & Slayer btw :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very nice on 99 summoning... now can you come and see me dance? \'

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

grats on the lvls.

[hide=about training slayer for charms]i too think slayer is the way most people and the majority of runescapers will get their charms. but tbh, if i had 65 slayer when summoning came out i would train slayer too :mrgreen:, but i already had 90+ slayer and for me running around competing for training spots just isnt fun... not that fiends are a cakewalk but i prefer them for the absolute best ratio of charms for lvling summoning in the game.

fiends were the way to go for me because i already had high lvls and anyway... i actually like the idea of getting more charms!! while maxing slayer; after already having 99 summoning, and being able to make and use the best of the best slayer buddies/familiars. and tbh i just wanted to git 'er done. :) i did a little slayer too but i kind of forced myself to "get more charms later" by postponing maxing slayer because i like the idea of mass amounts of charms after 99 summoning. but for most people, i'm with you, i recommend people train slayer for charms if their slayer lvl is less than 90.[/hide]

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Amazing job. I could never get any of thses 99.

Keep up the great work \'

10/10

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Very Nice. Congrats. :thumbsup: That's a nice row to have 99. Keep up the good work. Oh and I like the 54 fletching. 8-)

hyt2chatnc3.jpg

oravnik.png

Oravnik.png

Dragon Drops:

1 D Med, Fire Giants task June 3rd, 2008.

Barrows Items:

Karils Crossbow May 25th, 2008.

Treasure Trail Items:

Robin Hood Hat Unsure on date.

10/10

Very nicely done too!

54 fletch is waay more impressive though, i say max all skills but fletching then gain a few hundred ranks in a week getting 99 fletch to get in the top 50

May i ask why you keep it so low?

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Whenever you create a rate this topic it's always for an amazing achievement Erad. Well done for 99 Slayer, I've watched your progress through IRC, you did it epically fast ::'

Good luck on whatever your next goals are.

Well done erad!

You're stats are bloody brilliant, i wouldn't be able to choose which skill cape to wear.

Keep up the good work.

::'

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Impressive i love the fletching (not a joke, i think low fletching is ftw). I LOVE your skills and 99 fletching will be an easy one in the end of all the hard work :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png