Most unethical thoughts that cross your mind

Faux

You don't have to believe in them, just ideals that kinda made sense for a second until you actually thought about it

I'll start:

Donations to Africa are wasted considering people still get killed off anyway and chances are that donations go to funding the warlords

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People on RSOF are mature.But thats not very unethical...

"I wonder if *irritating bastard* floats in lava..."

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I think it would be harder for me to list the ethical thoughts that cross my mind. Many are some form of "just shoot the bastard".

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'd get banned for posting them.

As long as it isn't [developmentally delayed]ed [cabbage] involving rape or the sort, why would it be banned?

another thought that crossed my mind is that a war SHOULD erupt between China and India. With the food crisis going on in the world, why should two nations make up a third of the world's population? A war will considerably lower their population, by half is possible

When I am in the supermarket I always wonder how the people in front of me will get killed. I always try to make these kills as bizare as possible. Obviously it needs to happen in the supermarket. Kind of a Final Destination idea. But then always in a supermarket.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I've thought of conducting a massive eugenics project throughout the world up to the point I scare myself.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I've always wondered how do people drown when their in a hole being filled with water.

wouldn't they float?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Oh, and everything that I think that has to do with the mentally [developmentally delayed]ed. Pretty much my only prejudice.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

hmmmmm lets see this is going to be a bit extensive

first off watch/read the series deathnote and understand i wish i could do that.

I also think its excessively stupid when we donate money to Africa or when parents adopt kids from Africa. I mean we do have orphans and poor people in America

I think we should start sterilizing the scum of our population to do some controlled evolution of the species

and yes killing everyone with aids would be the quickest way to get rid of it. at least find a big empty island and put them all on it

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

-Every person with AIDS should be killed to wipe out the disease.

-Don't waste money helping the homeless, they'll just spend it on booze.

-Stop wasting time and money trying to help third-world countries and other godforsaken places. Lets fix our own country before trying to fix other ones who won't return the favor.

Theres a few of my choice ones :]

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

wouldn't it be grand to put all the homeless people in some sort nature reserve and pay people to hunt them.

oh and the same for fat people, and vegans (but not vegetarians)

9fade1.png

9fade1.png

9FADE1.png

9fade1.png

If the CIA don't monitor Skype, then planning a terrorist attack just got a whole lot easier. :-k

They do: http://tech.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/07/26/152239

Every person with AIDS should be killed to wipe out the disease.

I know that this thread is about unethical thoughts that cross your mind before you stop and think about them, but since so many people said it, I wanted to point out that obviously it wouldn't work because there are so many people that have AIDs but don't know about it. So then even if you tested everyone in the world, there would be people who came up as false positives and false negatives, etc.etc.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

lets see,

i'd say thinking of strangling my grandmothers dog when shes not around.

the poor thing is 16 years old, crippled, blind, mostly deaf, senile, on pain meds 24/7, the whole nine yards.

but she wont put the dog down. oh no.

mercy killing for dogs...

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

lets see,

i'd say thinking of strangling my grandmothers dog when shes not around.

the poor thing is 16 years old, crippled, blind, mostly deaf, senile, on pain meds 24/7, the whole nine yards.

but she wont put the dog down. oh no.

mercy killing for dogs...

i wouldn't define that as living. You should seriously confront her and ask her to put it down. 16 years old is just too old for a dog.