When are YOU stopping?

Andy

When are you going to stop playing runescape, that is the question!

Seeing as I can't get a poll up I suppose you'll just have to post. So, as everyone knows we all have to stop playing runescape in the end, but what I'm wondering is when YOU are planning to stop playing rs. I myself quit due to real life issues (which I'm not willing to discuss). Are you going to play untill you HAVE to quit, or just gradually stop playing the game?

Vote & I'll edit the thread with the %

I will quit when...

My account is banned - 4

In 1-2 years -1

School, job or other real life issues. - 10

Boredem - 3

When runescape is shut down - 6

When I max out -2

When all my friends quit - 1

Leaving for another game/mmorpg - 2

C1Geq.png

Ill quit when Im perm banned.

5 bans and counting, 7 black marks, shouldnt be too long #-o

Until i max out or until i get banned 2 offenses in almost 7 years, 7.6 marks, muted right now for saying wat 10 times i didnt recollect saying it until my friend told me i did :oops: but i dont plan to break any rules never did never will.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I'd like enter a new option:

When the site and game are completely removed. (IE: You put in http://www.runescape.com and nothing comes up)

Until then, I will continue playing.

Also, to anyone who decides to make a statement along the lines of, "What about when they make an update that will kill the game for you?" My response is a dignified: "I adjust and adapt way to fast for this to happen." When Player Killing in the wilderness was taken out, I just continued my 1 vs 1 matches at the duel arena.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

Technically I will never truly "quit" but I guess I'll play less when school or jobs get in my way

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I will probably hang around untill i max out (all 99's, every piece of minigame armour, one of every discontinued item)

After that, i will log on to complete new updates.

If the above statement doesnt happen before they shut down, i will be here for a long time. :mrgreen:

on sunday :cry: my new school is what you guys call a boarding school, and i will return once again in a year i hope ::'

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

When I'm bored.

I usually quit and com back a few months later when I wanna play again, but thats what will prolly get me off in the end :)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I'll never quit, unless of course Runescape shuts down or something and I'm forced to. Even thirty years from now, if Runescape was still up I'd logged in a few times a year.