Inmate claims he's to fat to put to death.

goldphishies

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could give him the electric chair, even though he's fat.. although it might be sort of like at the movie theaters: people would be complaining that the seats are too small.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

You could give him the electric chair, even though he's fat.. although it might be sort of like at the movie theaters: people would be complaining that the seats are too small.

I bet it would smell like a barbecue with all that fat :twisted: ...

Ok that was just wrong. I think this man should be killed, but not in a super painful evil method of torture. In my eyes, the death penalty should be a painless option for any person who is sentenced to a life in jail. Either way, we won't be worried about them harming society anymore, while still them some comfort by choosing their fate. I don't want people telling me "he raped and murdered 2 girls hes evil lets gouge his eyes out he has no rights." He is still a human, and should be treated as such, while still being dealt with ensure he doesn't harm anybody ever again

I bet it would smell like a barbecue with all that fat :twisted: ...

Ok that was just wrong. I think this man should be killed, but not in a super painful evil method of torture. In my eyes, the death penalty should be a painless option for any person who is sentenced to a life in jail. Either way, we won't be worried about them harming society anymore, while still them some comfort by choosing their fate. I don't want people telling me "he raped and murdered 2 girls hes evil lets gouge his eyes out he has no rights." He is still a human, and should be treated as such, while still being dealt with ensure he doesn't harm anybody ever again

I agree, but I think he should be put to death if the state warrants it. I don't want it to be painful for him; there are many methods of painless death. I just think when he raped and murdered two people that he chose his fate. :S

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Justice seeks to restore harmony, revenge (while it can result in the same thing) seeks to injure. People seem to be taking joy in the idea that this man should die slowly and painfully which I find abhorrent. I don't think that any action should result in someone being considered or treated as subhuman.

Totally agreed. We try to be a civilized nation, that is, until someone decides to a very immoral deed. In which case, it becomes a situation where the only way to respond is to be unethical in return to satisfy our deepest cravings for vengeance.

This thread seems to be another capital punishment thread. Whatever. I like threads like these where morals of society are put to the test.

Frankly, I think the best way to solve this issue is to find a good, clean way to kill this bastard and end it. Forget suffering, just get him off the face of the earth with reasonable measures.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Frankly, I think the best way to solve this issue is to find a good, clean way to kill this bastard and end it. Forget suffering, just get him off the face of the earth with reasonable measures.

lets see good and clean is a little tricky, perhaps 3 rifles aimed at the heart rigged to simultaneously trigger. That should cause immediate death and not be very gruesome. Nitrogen asphyxiation seems a decent option and is only painful if you really hate feeling like you are falling asleep

Anyone that takes another life intentionally should be allowed to be put to death. There need to be serious considerations for this of course, I dont want kids that were 15 at the time executed. Honestly, I am getting fed up with every single anti death penalty person claiming its barbaric. I want to empty the prisons of all the multiple killers in a very efficient and cheap way to reduce that taxpayer money going into prisons, and theres plenty of good we could do with that money. Also, did you ever consider that it is just as barbaric to keep someone locked in a cage their entire life?

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

I agree with Lateralus. It's pretty shocking to see how archaic people's thoughts turn when you dig beneath their skin with a really emotional issue.

I don't see how bloodthirsty vengeance can fit in a society which values a civilised judicial system.

We can't say something is wrong then stoop to their level to punish them. Punishment and justice should primarily be about making sure they don't have the freedom to reoffend, not an eye for an eye.

It's a little frightening how fast and low otherwise civilised people will sink when cases like this come up. Why return barbarism for barbarism?

So we shouldn't rape him back?

It's a little frightening how fast and low otherwise civilised people will sink when cases like this come up. Why return barbarism for barbarism?

So we shouldn't rape him back?

No, for a more ironic punishment that would ultimately also execute him we could let a horny stallion have his way with the fat man perhaps? Let him know what it feels like to be raped?

What would be the purpose of revenge?

I can understand some countries have death penalty (even though I don't agree with it), as a way of removing the criminal from society, so he can't harm any longer, but what can you possibly gain torturing him, making him suffer? Will raping him do anything good for anyone, other than give sadistic pleasure? Killing him is barbaric enough already, there's no need to make it worse by wishing him pain.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I can understand some countries have death penalty (even though I don't agree with it), as a way of removing the criminal from society, so he can't harm any longer, but what can you possibly gain torturing him, making him suffer? Will raping him do anything good for anyone, other than give sadistic pleasure? Killing him is barbaric enough already, there's no need to make it worse by wishing him pain.

Agreed. Don't actually harm him, just let him live with what he has done for the rest of his life. And remind him of that.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Agreed. Don't actually harm him, just let him live with what he has done for the rest of his life. And remind him of that.

If he doesn't feel remorse or sadness for taking the 2 lives he did then what good will keeping him in jail while wasting tax payers dollars do?