Inmate claims he's to fat to put to death.

goldphishies

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should just have a pit full of bullants we can throw people into.

That would be scary. I've seen those things in National Geographic. Aren't a lot of them about as long as a person's hand?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Personally, I think they should just shoot him the head. You're never too fat for that one, am I right xD?

Then again...I think the corpses of death row inmates should be screened for blood borne disease, drained of their blood and stripped of internal organs after death...

Good idea, but I think it would be more beneficial in the long run to use them in medical research instead of monkeys.

If only this idea wasnt considered cruel since it would sure be a nice use and save some taxpayer money

I always find arguments over if punishment is cruel pretty pathetic though. Being given a painkiller that may fail then being in pain for a minute at most is nothing compared to what I can think of (crucifiction or burning at the stake anyone?)

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

At risk of suffering extra pain and discomfort?

HELLO! Given the crime he is being executed for, I say go ahead anyway!

Can the pain match what he did to those two women? I doubt it.

Or a firing squad would suffice. As someone mentioned, its cheaper. I think its used in the Philippines or Indonesia as an official means of execution.

Air_Dragon15.png

The whole punishment system is [bleep]ed up nowadays. People are getting off so easy. Electric chair, Injections, and gallows are some of the many possible quick deaths.

I for one am up for torture. I mean seriously, a murder kills a person /people. That person / people feel the pain as well as his or her/ thier families. The murderer should be tortured.

Examples:

-Stoned (not smoking too much drugs) like in the old days.

-Slashed with a sword 100 times avoiding any major arteries.

-A drop of water on the forehead every few seconds till they crack.

~bballer

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

The whole punishment system is [bleep] up nowadays. People are getting off so easy. Electric chair, Injections, and gallows are some of the many possible quick deaths.

I for one am up for torture. I mean seriously, a murder kills a person /people. That person / people feel the pain as well as his or her/ thier families. The murderer should be tortured.

Examples:

-Stoned (not smoking too much drugs) like in the old days.

-Slashed with a sword 100 times avoiding any major arteries.

-A drop of water on the forehead every few seconds till they crack.

~bballer

I've never really understood how the drop of water thing works.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I've never really understood how the drop of water thing works.

Chinese water torture or commonly called in Europe Spanish Water Torture is the popular name for a method of water torture in which water is slowly dripped onto a person's forehead, allegedly driving the victim insane. This form of torture was first described under a different name by Hippolytus de Marsiliis in Italy in the 16th century.

Wiki Article

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Personally, I think they should just shoot him the head. You're never too fat for that one, am I right xD?

Then again...I think the corpses of death row inmates should be screened for blood borne disease, drained of their blood and stripped of internal organs after death...

I said that twice already. #-o

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I said that twice already. #-o

Shoot him in the head.....with an RPG.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Since most replies on here aren't that serious, I'll propose this. He's fat, right? He probably likes eating... a lot. So why not feed him to death?

Simple. Sew his [wagon] hole shut and keep feeding him and feeding him and feeding him...

But seriously. The death penalty is BS and has the "You killed somebody! I kill you dead!" mentality. It's so archaic and hillbillyish. Anyway he isn't too fat to get his [wagon] clogged up to keep from craping himself and then they inject poison into him so his heart stops...

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Isn't it great that our tax dollars are used to feed prisoners on death row to the point that they are morbidly obese while innocent children are starving to death?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Since most replies on here aren't that serious, I'll propose this. He's fat, right? He probably likes eating... a lot. So why not feed him to death?
Beaten on page one ;)

The guy raped and murdered two girls. I doubt it was pleasant for them, so why should it be for him?

I completely agree with this.

I agree as well. I hate when someone kills 3 or 4 people then he gets a quick death by injection. He Should SUFFER :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

The guy raped and murdered two girls. I doubt it was pleasant for them, so why should it be for him?

I completely agree with this.

+1 to that, the piece of scum raped and murdered 2 innocent girls, he put them through an extreme amount of fear and pain, he also put their families through an extreme amount of grief and pain at losing their children.

Just because he's to fat to have the "humane" way of being executed done is no excuse, I'd happily line him up against the wall and shoot him right through the head if the American court system would allow me, I'd prefer to kneecap him first but that's to "inhumane" of a ay of dealing with the lovely people like murderers and rapists :thumbsup: . IMO put that scum through more pain than he put his victims through.

It's a little frightening how fast and low otherwise civilised people will sink when cases like this come up. Why return barbarism for barbarism?

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

It's a little frightening how fast and low otherwise civilised people will sink when cases like this come up. Why return barbarism for barbarism?

an eye for an eye and all that? I'm sure its in the bible somewhere... near the back...

Tk5SF.png

This is my own view, nothing relating to the bible, but this piece of scum in question raped and killed 2 innocent girls, I see nothing that can justify allowing him to live. Also factor in that keeping him in jail costs huge amounts of money that could be put into healthcare, so killing him could save 2-3 lives by taking 1 that IMO doesn't deserve to live anymore.

This is my own view, nothing relating to the bible, but this piece of scum in question raped and killed 2 innocent girls, I see nothing that can justify allowing him to live. Also factor in that keeping him in jail costs huge amounts of money that could be put into healthcare, so killing him could save 2-3 lives by taking 1 that IMO doesn't deserve to live anymore.

I won't get started on arguing against the death penalty, since it's been done extensively and eloquently by Ginger in the dedicated thread already. Killing him is one thing, but when people start going on about splattering his brains all over the walls or boiling him alive (or whatever has been said) then that goes beyond justice and into the realms of twisted revenge.

I won't get started on arguing against the death penalty, since it's been done extensively and eloquently by Ginger in the dedicated thread already. Killing him is one thing, but when people start going on about splattering his brains all over the walls or boiling him alive (or whatever has been said) then that goes beyond justice and into the realms of twisted revenge.

Killing him in ANY way is a form of revenge/vengeance. Killing him will not bring those people back, it won't turn others away from the same crimes, and it certainly will not look good for a society. Oh well, it's the old American way: say one thing, do something different.

"Killing is fine....only when we do it!"

*sigh*

I'm pretty sure you're against the death penalty period though, Lateralus, but this is directed towards anyone else.

Well isn't justice just that? Revenge? If we were a true civilized society we would forgive the fat man and let him roam free hoping our kindness has cured the errors of his ways...But unfortunately we know other humans aren't as nice as we want them to be.

It only seems logical: as soon as an innocent person kills an innocent person, the murderer becomes gulity. A gulity person shouldn't have the same rights as an innocent. This is where we go for the old "An eye for an eye" method on him. The only exception to the rule is this: when an innocent person kills an gulity person. Since the gulity, has no rights and cannot be concidered as a human being.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Justice seeks to restore harmony, revenge (while it can result in the same thing) seeks to injure. People seem to be taking joy in the idea that this man should die slowly and painfully which I find abhorrent. I don't think that any action should result in someone being considered or treated as subhuman.