Inmate claims he's to fat to put to death.

goldphishies

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I disagree with the death penelty (seriously, will it really make up for the crime? And are you any better by murdering them?)

I think his reason is alot of [cabbage], he just doesn't want to die.

Besides, they could starve him to death.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

There are other ways to kill a guy tbh. Not so nice, but there are other ways.

Indeed. I'm for cleansing the gene pool with a firing squad. :twisted:

Anyone with me?

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

Hes not too fat for the electric chair... they should let him choose tbh...

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I don't even think there's a state that uses the electric chair anymore. It's "too inhumane". Yeah, murdering people in cold blood's completely humane. My ramblings aside, I don't give a damn. Starve him to death, if he's so obese. Irony is awesome.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Gallows...

People never think these days.

I am against death penalty, and I think lethal injection is the silliest way to execute someone. It is extremely painful, expensive and inhumane, yet it doesn't look scary. It is the opposite of what an execution should be. Gallows, on the other hand, is very quick(if done properly) and quite scary. Cheap and practical. If someone is too fat, you can just use a stronger rope. Anyhow, the best execution method is the guillotine. *Chop*, and you're dead. It is a huge machine which shops your head off, and blood is spilled everywhere. :D

6dv9t4.png

Filesharer.org - Upload your mugshot to support The Pirate Bay!

Whether he's stalling or not, it seems like a reasonable excuse to not be killed by lethal injection. There may be trouble finding his veins, the medicine might be weaker on his large body, etc. There are other ways to kill him though, right?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Gallows...

People never think these days.

I am against death penalty, and I think lethal injection is the silliest way to execute someone. It is extremely painful, expensive and inhumane, yet it doesn't look scary. It is the opposite of what an execution should be. Gallows, on the other hand, is very quick(if done properly) and quite scary. Cheap and practical. If someone is too fat, you can just use a stronger rope. Anyhow, the best execution method is the guillotine. *Chop*, and you're dead. It is a huge machine which shops your head off, and blood is spilled everywhere. :D

Inhumane? Did people think it was inhumane or cared when they killed/raped people?

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

What I've never understood is, if you're gonna kill him anyway, why care for dignity? The death penalty is hardly the epitome of humanity. :roll:

Just fire a bullet at them and have done with it. You guys couldn't even resist making a show out of Saddam's death.

Course, being the silly naive liberal I am, I would say that one way to avoid all this is to not have the death penalty in the first place. But I understand that if you didn't, rapists, terrorists and murderers would run riot... just like they do in all countries which have outlawed the death penalty.

Saddam was put to death by the Iraqis. His trial was held by Iraqis. The taping of the trial and execution was, I believe, recorded by Iraqis. Besides, this isn't quite the place to debate Iraq. Perhaps the death penalty, but I don't really have a mind to debate either right now.

Although I do agree, who cares if it's humane.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

We made a show out of Saddam's execution because he was a tyrant. Thoguht I don't know why WE executed him, I think it would have been more ironic if we turned him over to the Iraqui government.

Saddam: *laughs meekly* You guys know I was just kidding, right? Guys? Guys???

*Iraqi citizens glare at him, a grin on their face*

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

To all the people against the death penalty:

I don't care if it makes up for the crime, to me the best use that comes out of the death penalty is lessening the population that is dependent on the government. Think about it. If you're in jail, you are fed, clothed, bathed and sheltered, with all of the money coming out of the governments pocket. I really don't see why we have to use "lethal injection". You know what else is lethal? An injection of lead. Honestly, I say that we should let the inmate choose their death, so long as it costs less than $100-200, and make any crime where the intentional result was death (Impaired driving accidents do not cause intentional death) punishable by death. You can't say that death is the easy way out of punishment, but can you not think of anything worse than death? Jail could only be considered worse if you tortured the inmates, but that would be much too costly and "inhumane". Another point. Nothing is too inhumane for someone who took another's life. Your rights as a human should be stripped the minute you are proven to have committed murder.

Side-note: I'm just looking at the way the legal system works, and (Having no intricate knowledge of the legal system) could I not commit a crime, but then claim that I am not bound by any laws, since I did not agree to them? I signed no contract, I never even verbally said that I would follow the law. Therefore, by the law itself, I am not obligated to follow the law. The government could probably just turn around and tell anyone/thing that I am not to be serviced or provided for, my land confiscated, but then that would be interfering with my rights as a human. I'm not a hypocrite for it either. I may not follow the alw, but that does not prevent me from enforcing the law on others.

This is something that I have been wondering about for a while.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

We made a show out of Saddam's execution because he was a tyrant. Thoguht I don't know why WE executed him, I think it would have been more ironic if we turned him over to the Iraqui government.

Saddam: *laughs meekly* You guys know I was just kidding, right? Guys? Guys???

*Iraqi citizens glare at him, a grin on their face*

We DID give him to he iraqis. They sentanced him to death and hung him, not us.

soldersig.jpg

Honestly, it sounds like he is just stalling. Hey, I wouldn't want to die either... I oppose the death penalty, but as long as it is around, we might as well let it develop to it's full American potential. For example, executions on pay-per-view. As for this guy, I've thought up a method that would be quick, and probably less painful than the drugging. Behead him. Quick, simple, and it probably hurts less than most other options.

[hide=If you are easy to offend or disgust, this is your warning. Do not open this. If you do open this, I will not be held responsible for any anger or loss of stomach contents. This is for you. Do NOT open this tab if anything that you can imagine me saying will offend you. And if you decide to ignore the warnings, and are offended]Okay, here goes: After killing him, you could cook him, and serve him as the last meal to prisoners who requested beef and/or pork. It would help cut down on expenses, and it would save the money that would normally go toward funding a funeral. Hey, I did warn you, didn't I? Don't get mad because you didn't listen to the tab... :shame:

And yes, this is a joke. I don't actually think that we should support cannibalism. -.-[/hide]

Of course, we could eliminate these legal fiascos entirely if we got rid of the death penalty. But we all know how likely that is, at least in America...

Just a note: I am not conservative, I don't support the death penalty, and I think that this whole deal with 'humane' executions reeks of [cabbage]. I believe I remember a few storys a couple months back about Death Row inmates who were not sedated when they were injected, or that the sedatives don't work well or something.. And apparently, they go through excruciating pain before they die. So much for painless. But it could just be my bad memory...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg