Today...

Leoo

Started raining! Por fin! I was just wishing for it to rain, no more sun, best part no more laps in the morning at school!

Yay for rain!

I wouldn't know 'cuz I was inside playing RuneScape all day...

Nah I kid.

About the not knowing part. :unsure:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Plotted my plan to take over the world.

On a more serious note, Me and Dad were going through plans on "differencing" my room up to something I might like instead of what a Clean, 5 year old would.

Popoto.~<3

I redeemed three free 4-pack of monster energy drinks i got in the mail today.

How'd you get em free?

Coupons, I guess.

Today I learnt that it's not a good idea to open the fridge after washing your hands and not wearing anything on your feet.

16185_s.gif

How'd you get em free?

Coupons, I guess.

Today I learnt that it's not a good idea to open the fridge after washing your hands and not wearing anything on your feet.

Dude, 4 monsters in 36 hours = not a good idea. :x

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Just finished watching the Tennis.

Dokic vs. Klebyanova.

Dokic lost straight sets 6-1| 7-5. :|

Watching tennis is so very, very addicting. Especially when it's really close. Last 5 sets, Klebyanova on the verge of match point, and Dokic was a whole break away. Equalised, break, equalised, break. OMG. Couldn't stop watching.

I was kinda' screaming at the TV too. :-# So many double faults.

Then Dokic let out a few in the final set, and Klebyanov won on an ace. Still, Dokic got lucky to even get to 7-5.

It's 12:10 PM, should probably go to sleep.

How'd you get em free?

Coupons, I guess.

Dude, 4 monsters in 36 hours = not a good idea. :x

4 monsters in 10 minutes = very good idea

Energy drinks are full of win, even though I'm sensitive to caffeine. I had two relentless shots and two cans and I was screwed for about three days after the initial 1 1/2 hour of hyperness.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Just finalised my plans for tomorrow.

As soon as I get in from school, I'm off to the local bike store. I'm selling my bike to the workshop manager for £240, and and going to buy this.

The best bit, is that I'm getting a 10% (ish) discount, so it'll probably be in the region of £450.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Didn't do all that much today. I took a shower while blasting techno, that was pretty awesome. Would have been cooler with strobe lights but I don't have any and that might have been crossing the the line from awesome to weird.

I also had some lemon meringue pie. It was wonderful. Store bought though, I haven't had an exceptional one since my Great Grandma died. She made so much good food.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Just finished watching the Tennis.

Dokic vs. Klebyanova.

Dokic lost straight sets 6-1| 7-5. :|

Watching tennis is so very, very addicting. Especially when it's really close. Last 5 sets, Klebyanova on the verge of match point, and Dokic was a whole break away. Equalised, break, equalised, break. OMG. Couldn't stop watching.

I was kinda' screaming at the TV too. :-# So many double faults.

Then Dokic let out a few in the final set, and Klebyanov won on an ace. Still, Dokic got lucky to even get to 7-5.

It's 12:10 PM, should probably go to sleep.

I was watching some tennis before bed last night. Sharapova lost to Kirilenko. I wasn't very happy about that.

I went to work expecting to have a 1-hour bus ride home and then I was picked up by a 66 year old friend of mine (over 3 times my age). He gave me a ride home and now I'm walking to the far corner (20+ minutes each way) because my sister needs something and my mom is working tonight. After that... who knows?

Today I opened my bedroom window and got some fresh air + sunlight. It's been a very refreshing experience.

I've lived here for 2 years and NEVER opened a window. Sometimes I am extremely tempted, but then I turn on my tv and forget all about it.

Had about six slices of Little Ceasar's pizza. :thumbsup:

I've found the quality of their pizza dropped around here when they introduced Hot n' Readies. But I still eat there quite a bit. A nice medium pepperoni with a ranch dip for the crust... tasty.

Such a boring day so far, all I have done is play xbox. However, kicking back my first beer of the night and then heading over to a party where I will drink my remaining beers and hopefully it'll be a live jam

Dope party. Probably one of the best nights of my life!

Today I went to school and was tired throughout. Fell asleep during 2nd period and 5th period, luckily my 5th period didnt catch me because hes pretty strict. My 2nd period caught me and woke me up by asking me some question for my exam review, which I somehow got right aha. After school I took a quick nap because I was so tired. At 4:20 I left to go to tutor a boy for the first time. Ended up staying there until 5:15 and made a quick $25 for helping a grade 4 boy write a couple paragraphs :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

I've lived here for 2 years and NEVER opened a window. Sometimes I am extremely tempted, but then I turn on my tv and forget all about it.

Multitask! :thumbsup:

I multitask a lot. I'll do crosswords/sudokus from the local paper while I work. But when it comes to opening my window, I don't feel like standing up after turning on the TV.

Mmm. Pretty good day. First rehearsal, hanging out with some pretty girls, saw some friends, met more pretty girls at Barnes and Noble (it attracts them like a magnet!), possibly going to Everclear Wednesday. But, we'll see - I have rehearsals every Wednesday.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

unknownwarrior, the you get the Australian Open there ? Must have cable.

For me energy drinks never did anything. Anything at all. Didn't feel any different. Not "buzzy", "hyper" etcetera.

You guys are all suckers, and that crap is not good for you.

unknownwarrior, the you get the Australian Open there ? Must have cable.

For me energy drinks never did anything. Anything at all. Didn't feel any different. Not "buzzy", "hyper" etcetera.

You guys are all suckers, and that crap is not good for you.

Yeah, we have cable. It's on a few different channels at different times.

I've never had an energy drink, myself.

Epic IRL trolling was had. Was in town with 2 friends, one of them was going to the movies afterwards with 3 others. One of them none of us like. So me and the other friend went to the cinemas to go to the toilet. She hid as soon as she saw us, we ended up talking to one of them before doing a bit of trolling, then their movie started so our fun ended. We also will be taking a random trip to Sydney one day, just for something to do. Might see what Adrenal is up to that day. 8-)

EDIT: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!! Second cousins coming over, except for the one I get along with, cause their car is in for repairs and their ute can only take 3 people. So I get stuck with a pre-teen boy who seems to rival my youngest sister for annoying me. Not only that, but I only have SIX more hours till I can get my P's and could have avoided this by offering to bring them here!

Edited by Mage_Man0103

Epic IRL trolling was had. Was in town with 2 friends, one of them was going to the movies afterwards with 3 others. One of them none of us like. So me and the other friend went to the cinemas to go to the toilet. She hid as soon as she saw us, we ended up talking to one of them before doing a bit of trolling, then their movie started so our fun ended. We also will be taking a random trip to Sydney one day, just for something to do. Might see what Adrenal is up to that day. 8-)

EDIT: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!! Second cousins coming over, except for the one I get along with, cause their car is in for repairs and their ute can only take 3 people. So I get stuck with a pre-teen boy who seems to rival my youngest sister for annoying me. Not only that, but I only have SIX more hours till I can get my P's and could have avoided this by offering to bring them here!

Owned good sir.

got 4 E-mails and 2 letters in the mail today. ALL saying "We are sorry but your application for ( x ) job has been unsuccessful. Do I have to stab kittens for them JUST to get me into the damn interviews!?!

Popoto.~<3

Domino's was supposed to contact me by 4 days ago saying if I was accepted for an interview or not. Nothing so far. :angry:

KFC will be letting me know when they are next having interviews. Not much for pay, but it's a start.

EDIT: If you don't get a job you're not free-loading with me, so get one.