Today...

Leoo

My school is hosting an official root beer chugging competition in the cafeteria tomorrow.

:blink:

Do it. YOU MUST WIN!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Went to the gym this morning and saw a famous tv actor there. Weird, it's not even a big gym or anything.

Which one?

This

It's an argentine actor, probably you guys don't know him lol. His name is Facundo Arana.

16185_s.gif

I assume you're taking algebra II next. It is much, much worse. Then, calculus!

Speaking of school, I'm hoping I can take building trades next year. I probably won't get to take technical theater since we're being reduced to 8 long blocks, and some ridiculous percentage of them must be academic courses, plus I need a half-credit of something physical (silly, silly, silly). I also need a semester of health. Hm. Maybe one semester of building trades, switching to health second. Might be a good idea.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Chem was sorta hard - 88.

Spanish was much easier than expected, but I don't know my grade yet.

Followed today's midterms with a 'Computer Literacy Exam,' which (if I pass) means I don't have to take a computer course to graduate. Finished first in 7 minutes. Joke test. And pretty outdated. Then I had a Sax sectional for jazz band which went OK.

Follow that with some guitarra and perc ensemble (bleh), and now I only have one exam left :mrgreen:

FFFFFFF.

I want a new hoodie, and I'm trying to find a band one. The only one I've found that I actually want is out of stock.

470x470.jpeg

God damnit, why isn't there any good hoodies.

Edit: Oshi, I think I found one I might get. BTBAM.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

My school is hosting an official root beer chugging competition in the cafeteria tomorrow.

Do it. YOU MUST WIN!

Nah. But I will watch.

The end of the semester is turning out pretty well for me. In science I had a 88.6% grade, and there was like no extra credit or anything else I could do to raise it up. But I just kept basically begging to the teacher and now my semester grade is an A. :rolleyes: In history we had a really tough test on some revolutions, I thought I bombed it. But he graded it on a curve and I got a B. So I maintained my A in that class. In English I have a 96%, that class is so easy. Health is even easier, I have like a 97% in that. Band I probably have an A in. But [bleep] math, I think I'm really really close to a B, and I did well on the last test, but I don't know if it's enough. Only one person in the class has an A apparently.

-

But enough rambling about my grades. I did something awesome in English today. The class was creating a poem about, well, poetry. The poem was structured like this:

Poetry is ______________

Poetry is like ________________

Poetry is as important as ________________

Poetry is as unimportant as _________________

Poetry means _____________________

Poetry is _______________

Like that. So no one was really taking it very seriously. I volunteered to fill out the last line.

I read aloud "Poetry is has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?" And the teacher's like "what?" She was writing the poem up on the board so I had to go through the sentence word for word. The two kids in the class who understood it were laughing, but everyone else basically was saying "what the [bleep] that doesn't make any sense at all." Yeah.

I read aloud "Poetry is has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?" And the teacher's like "what?" She was writing the poem up on the board so I had to go through the sentence word for word. The two kids in the class who understood it were laughing, but everyone else basically was saying "what the [bleep] that doesn't make any sense at all." Yeah.

I don't get it. Can you explain it?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

There is a point where having extensive knowledge of everything on Encyclopedia Dramatica will stop being useful. I'm yet to reach that point.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I don't get it. Can you explain it?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/has-anyone-really-been-far-as-decided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like

[edit] [bleep]ing ninja'd.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Yay, I understand how different base systems work. Like binary.

I need to learn binary

I haven't exactly memorized it. But if there is a question like, write 67 in base 6 I would know how to do it.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I had some fun today. I don't really tell anyone on TIF, but I go to a youth group (don't judge me) which just is a hang out, during school weeks they do a message + games in the middle, they can be taken as good life messages most of the time, else I just tune out if I've heard it before.

Anyway, this week my mate was bringing his gf, they just started going out this week in fact. Me and 2 other guys decided to mess with her, for [cabbage]s and giggles.We did things like sit next to him and do the yawn + put arm around shoulder and bring him away from her, and not give her things back. It's all fun and she didn't seem too annoyed about it. She did get pretty freaked out by us sitting on each other's lap (not her bf's though,) but we do it all the time and know it's just us mucking around.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Took today off. Couldn't be arsed sitting through this mornings lectures. Gonna lounge about the flat, eating pizza and singing badly.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Lack of internet for past 2 months = complete rage.

Also, its rained alot lately.

School in less then 2 weeks, lame.

Typing is loud on a squeaky keyboard, so bye.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Do it. YOU MUST WIN!

Nah. But I will watch.

This is why the world sucks. People don't appreciate that they can get Root Beer in the country that they live in!

C2b6gs7.png

I love Tim Burton eeeee.

[suburbia] "I think the atmosphere that I grew up in, yes, there was a subtext of normalcy. I don't even know what the word means, but it's stuck in my brain. It's weird. I don't know if it's specifically American, or American in the time I grew up, but there's a very strong sense of categorization and conformity. I remember being forced to go to Sunday school for a number of years, even though my parents were not religious. No one was really religious; it was just the framework. There was no passion for it. No passion for anything. Just a quiet, kind of floaty, kind of semi-oppressive, blank palette that you're living in."
I'll always remember this image of being in line to see When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth (1970), and all the younger kids were like, 'Dinosaurs are so cool!' and all the older kids were like, 'Oh, man, I hear there's this really hot babe in this movie!'
[on the stress of delivering a summer movie in an era when release dates are often set by studios before a script is finished] It's like you're a runner and they beat the [cabbage] out of you and break your legs right before you're supposed to race, and then they say, 'Now go win the race.'

I feel kinda sleep deprived. Just a little bit. My cousin went to China and Hong Kong for a holiday (I think) and was meant to board a plane yesterday to return home. However, she went to the airport a day after the flight was scheduled and now she's stranded in Hong Kong and has no ticket to get home. So family is kinda panicky.

Does root beer taste anything like beer? I hate beer.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Root Beer and Beer don't taste alike at all.

Finished all my finals today, they weren't bad. Next semester I have gym, Spanish, Us History and Pre-calc so it should be easy except for pre-calc.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

FFFFFFF.

I want a new hoodie, and I'm trying to find a band one. The only one I've found that I actually want is out of stock.

Heh I have that one. I don't like it anymore, though. Actually I don't even like hoodies anymore.

Root beer tastes really good, sort of like a sweeter version of Coke. I've never had beer but it definitely doesn't smell like root beer. Smells much worse.

wl7w9j.png

I just reinstalled Arch Linux. It took a bit of tweaking to save my files as I don't have an external hard drive or anything to put them on, but I did it with some clever partitioning. Now my computer is extremely fast :thumbsup:

And I said goodbye to Windows at the same time :)