Today...

Leoo

Lol jerbs. :rolleyes:

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_14223553?source=most_emailed

The Day After Tomorrow...has come! :roll:

Its a pretty bad storm though, my backyard's a marsh again. <3:

Tornado warning? That means a confirmed touch down.

Unless LA has different rules and spinny clouds = tornado warning.

We're Californians. We're not qualified into talking tornadoes. :lol: Just weatherman hype.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Well. Today certainly was eventful.

Just had the last day of my rowing camp, and got back about an hour ago. It was hard work, but was great fun in the end, and I managed to make the A8. Meaning, if all goes to plan, I should be going to nationals.

And today, I just found out my Granddad died :( He died of what sounds like a massive stroke in hospital on Sunday morning. I'm glad that we made the trip over to theirs to see them in December, as I can at least feel I have said good bye :(

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

:sad: Never easy losing loved ones.

I seriously need to get my [wagon] in check. All those late nights over christmas break and a complete lack of motivation back at uni means my sleeping patterns are screwed. Also started smoking a bit more now than i used to, which probably isn't helping. I'd say i was a "social" smoker, like after nights out or something with friends, rarely smoking apart from times like that but have noticed an increase in the empty cartons in my bin and i haven't been out on the piss much since i got back. :mellow:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I went to wok today, and got a ride home with that same friend at the end of the day. Tomorrow I am FINALLY back on afternoons, albeit for ONE day. Stupid labor scheduler is teasing me. It doesn't help that he has my mom on 10 hour shifts (3pm-1am, more or less) and me on 8s (6:30am-3pm [half hour unpaid lunch] or 3pm-11pm), either. Since they brought in this new guy, everybody has been getting tossed around like a football.

On the plus side, I get to sleep in for the next 2 days because I have Thursday OFF. The downside to that upside is that they gave me Saturday (6:30am-2:30pm) to compensate. I think he needs a swift kick in the... pants. Or face.

Today I decided I'm going to make a new genre of music. It will be called neo northeastern European semi-theocratic hip hop with a hint of prog psygoa. I'll be famous and be known by the entire world as the inventor of this great new genre. First I'll have to move to northeastern Europe.

wl7w9j.png

[bans Ugo] :D

Dey Derk De Derbs!

Well wasn't too bad at the local Pub, Uni students are going back in Early March and she seemed keen to help me get some Bar Experience, even a job depending how quick I learn. (which isn't hard)

Popoto.~<3

At alot of junk food, drank alot of orange juice.

And [bleep]ing [cabbage]ty-rail as we Sydney siders like to call it, has screwed me over for the last 3 days because a train trip that would normally take 20 mins, now takes about 1 hour. Due to [bleep]ing trackwork.

I have to go all the way around. Providing a perverted analogy : It's like travelling from New York to London, but instead of crossing the Atlantic you fly "left" and go over an extra 35,000 kilometers through the pacific. [About 22,000 miles.]

Who the [bleep] even decides to do that ? I know why. Because THERE'S ONLY ONE LINE.

BRAVO !

WHY THE [bleep] DID "THEY" ONLY BUILD ONE LINE !?

At alot of junk food, drank alot of orange juice.

And [bleep]ing [cabbage]ty-rail as we Sydney siders like to call it, has screwed me over for the last 3 days because a train trip that would normally take 20 mins, now takes about 1 hour. Due to [bleep]ing trackwork.

I have to go all the way around. Providing a perverted analogy : It's like travelling from New York to London, but instead of crossing the Atlantic you fly "left" and go over an extra 35,000 kilometers through the pacific. [About 22,000 miles.]

Who the [bleep] even decides to do that ? I know why. Because THERE'S ONLY ONE LINE.

BRAVO !

WHY THE [bleep] DID "THEY" ONLY BUILD ONE LINE !?

Welcome to City rail, where all tracks lead to HELL! :twisted:

Constant trackworks up here. I share your pain man.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Lol at the people freaking out about the lil' tornado in California.

Ah..

Anyways, got a snowday today. My mother didn't believe me at frist, till I show her my Facebook news feed.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I woke up at 5:30 this morning... but luckily I got back to sleep for another 2.5 hours. I got up at 8:30 and had a shower before coming on the computer. I played Diablo 2, and came on TIF. In a little over 2 hours I'll be headed to work for a day of nothing good.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Had a hard but productive day today and yestarday. Tuesdays are the worse days for me. Class from 8 AM-3PM with two 20 min breaks. Then 2 hours of practice on the euphonium and piano. Then a evening class from 6-8:30. I'm tired just talking about it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Geometry midterm today. Pretty easy really, and I only had to go to school from 7-9, because I didn't have a second period exam to take. Then I hung out with my friend, and went to his youth group tonight. Sorta weird cuz I'm a newbie, but I got to play Pickleball (people who don't know Pickleball should look it up. It's really fun) for an hour and a half.

Two worst exams tomorrow - Chemistry and Spanish. Chem I like but is hard, and my Spanish is down this year - I despise my teacher. Good thing I'm dropping it next year.

Art students were taking pictures of their friends reading/writing in books outside of the university in a nice part of the campus. I walked by and told them nobody in their right mind would study outside in the cold, they told me some crummy rationale that didn't hold up as I walked away and told them it was stupid, which was when they told me to "[bleep] OFF". I was already walking away :thumbdown:

hiccup.png

I've been slacking off in school lately. Not good. In fact, I'm supposed to be writing an essay, a lab report, do a chemistry worksheet, a math worksheet, work on a massive english project, write a news article, interview my uncle, and probably other stuff I'm forgetting tonight and tomorrow.

At least tomorrow I'll get home before 7:00. It's hard to do this [cabbage] when you're at school for twelve hours of your day and only sleeping three or four.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream