Today...

Leoo

I liked geometry, algebra wasn't bad either except my teacher was a [bleep], so it kinda sucked because of that. Geometry is less useful in my opinion though since there's really no reason to use geometry to find angles or lengths of an unknown side, you would just measure them instead. I'm sure there's some application for it but not one I know of.

You mean for trig? I've found that's actually one of the few things in advancedish math I've used in some real life situations.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Yeah I guess that was trig I was talking about. I took geometry three years ago, I don't actually remember it :lol:

I still maintain that geometry isn't all that useful in a real world situation. Although I don't really know, I just go to school then sit on my [wagon] in front of a computer all day.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Today I fought with my ex, got closer to my current, and started a topic on MM&T to keep me from wracking my brain over not being able to remember a band name.

Whoo.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I realized I have 40,000 stumbles. God damn.

Also, Skull, I have always loved your siggy. Same with Fast tortoise(?).

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Also, Skull, I have always loved your siggy. Same with Fast tortoise(?).

dry.gif *jealous*

I ate a whole thing of corn today. First time in my life. Same for my sister too - it was overwhelming.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Cob? I usually have two or three in one sitting if we have any.

Decent party tonight, some of my wierder friends. Everything from the Jersey Shore drinking game to sword-fighting in the driveway. I got hit in the nads. No ladies (that I would be into), unfortunately, but it was still really nice to see some folks.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

To anyone looking for Root Beer, I don't know if you can get it in the country you live in but the cans or bottles are almost always brown. They look like this: (Among others)

[spoiler=A&W root beer (Probably the most common)]home_product.jpg

[spoiler=Mug root beer]mug%20root%20beer.JPG

[spoiler=Barq's root beer (Personal favorite)]Barq's seems to have a more spicy taste than the others. My second choice is A&W.

173453_main.jpg

[spoiler=IBC root beer (Personal bottled favorite)]I have a couple of empty bottles of this in my room. :P

tn_ibc%20-%20root%20beer%20-%20f.jpg

There are also very often local generic brands if you're looking for it in America.

C2b6gs7.png

To anyone looking for Root Beer, I don't know if you can get it in the country you live in but the cans or bottles are almost always brown.

Never seen any of them. Probably cause I live in Australia, and not in a city.

Anyway, a random question for Americans, I suppose, what's the deal with Dr Pepper? I had some when I went to Sydney. It's crap.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I've been packing up my gears, tomorrow I'm driving back to Uni and going to move into my flat :blink:

Goodbye free food, home cooked meals, warm house, warm(er) weather, and probably other things I'll miss when I'm away.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Anyway, a random question for Americans, I suppose, what's the deal with Dr Pepper? I had some when I went to Sydney. It's crap.

I agree. Dr Pepper just isn't any good in my opinion.

I just got home from work (on a Saturday! I hate the new schedule guy...) I spent almost all of today listening to my iPod, though, so it wasn't too bad.

I have to put up at least a little fight for Dr. Pepper. I like it.

Anyway, today I finally got a letter saying I was rejected for a summer job that I really wanted. Second year in a row ftl. Anyway, time to focus all my efforts on my next plan, which will be just as awesome if I get it, but it's also competitive, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Flyingjj.png

Anyway, today I finally got a letter saying I was rejected for a summer job that I really wanted. Second year in a row ftl. Anyway, time to focus all my efforts on my next plan, which will be just as awesome if I get it, but it's also competitive, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Why didn't you apply for more than one job?

Dr. Pepper sucks.

OT: Just ate some cheez on toast. Mmm.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I wrote a live performance version of One Minute to Midnight.

http://soundcloud.com/siderealenterprise/one-minute-to-midnight-live-performance-rewrite

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Why didn't you apply for more than one job?

Dr. Pepper sucks.

OT: Just ate some cheez on toast. Mmm.

Oh I am, that one was just the first one I applied for (sent first application in back in October, talk about a long hiring process :shock: )and the first I've heard back from. Next application isn't due until February 8th, so that's what I'm working on now. If that one falls through, then I'll think about getting a real job. :razz:

Flyingjj.png

Now Mountain Dew, that's disgusting. Not really, but it's horribly unhealthy.

Did I mention I'm living out of a vending machine at the moment? I moved back into my dorm room a couple days early to avoid driving in bad weather, but I can't get into the cafeteria until tomorrow night. I also don't have much money, so going out to eat isn't going to work. Luckily I live directly over the vending machines that have hot pockets and frozen dinners.

Flyingjj.png

Woke up, played some video games, did nothing for a couple hours, then ate lunch. Then I went to Best Buy and bought a CD stand thing and a Between the Buried and Me CD. Went to Gamestop after that and bought Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow for PS2 for only 8 bucks. Then I bought a book. Now I'm home, watching college basketball.