Today...

Leoo

I bought the last existing pair of these shoes in Canada. I can't wait to the semi-formal.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Ugh.

Day started off well enough, with some COD at my friends house. I also made a gamertag so I can save my levels when I play there...

Everything else sucked.

My friend's mom is has terminal cancer, which has entered her brain. She has people at her house now, helping her.

[cabbage] soccer game, on every level.

And now I just realised that I may have wrongly lablled the sing I tabbed (Eternal Bloom) as Endless Bloom.

Tomorrow's Sunday... and then Monday...

My significant other (girlfriend) made a TIF account.

I had to delete all of my posts on the relationship thread the moment I found out.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Missed out on Lockerz redemption. :(

Me too. I'm pretty annoyed.

Same, just got home from an old primary school friend's house. It was worth it I guess, we played Rock n Roll Racing for the SNES, like in the old times, just with more alcohol :thumbsup:

It was worth it, I guess.

Edit: Just chatted with another friend, going to his house now :thumbup:

16185_s.gif

I got a new knife today because my older one's hinge thingy got worn out. Anyway, when I was looking for the specific model on the Victorinox site, I just stumbled across their "True Stories", and I [bleep]ing lost it when I read this.

Two children saved from drowning - with a pocket-knife

Chris Jamieson from Urenui, New Zealand, shows the Swiss Army Officers Knife with which he saved the lives of two children in April 1997 (taken 27 April 1997).

Jamieson saw a van leave the road and fall into the Awakino river. Thinking on his feet, he threw himself into the river and rescued the family of five. Two children in the back seat were trapped by their seat belts. They had to be cut free using the Swiss Officers Knife. Jamieson, a student, was hailed as a hero by the New Zealand police. The real «star» of the rescue, however, was the Swiss knife made by Victorinox.

:XD:

I got a new knife today because my older one's hinge thingy got worn out. Anyway, when I was looking for the specific model on the Victorinox site, I just stumbled across their "True Stories", and I [bleep]ing lost it when I read this.

Two children saved from drowning - with a pocket-knife

Chris Jamieson from Urenui, New Zealand, shows the Swiss Army Officer's Knife with which he saved the lives of two children in April 1997 (taken 27 April 1997).

Jamieson saw a van leave the road and fall into the Awakino river. Thinking on his feet, he threw himself into the river and rescued the family of five. Two children in the back seat were trapped by their seat belts. They had to be cut free using the Swiss Officer's Knife. Jamieson, a student, was hailed as a hero by the New Zealand police. The real «star» of the rescue, however, was the Swiss knife made by Victorinox.

:XD:

Today, I died reading this quote. Lololololol.

I'm actually putting it into guitar pro right now, and I guess I'll export the midi when I'm done. It actually doesn't sound at all like a song the fall of troy would play, but it is pretty edgy and has short, dissonant chords.

Edit: http://www.zshare.net/audio/719740763d98e4a5/

Just imagine it with a real guitar. And palm muting that actually sounds like palm muting. And not-palm muting that actually sounds like not-palm muting. And normal muting that actually sounds like normal muting. And hammer-on/pull-off's that actually sound like hammer-on/pull-off's.

You get my point :c

wl7w9j.png

Today I found out that our family may be going to India in March. If that's true then I think I'll splash a little money on a hd flip cam and make a video diary for each day ;D

That would be cool to look back on.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Waiting for that thing on YouTube where Obama is going to answer peoples questions, alot of submissions were to do with the legalisation of weed, which is the topic I will be waiting for. I'm hoping that America legalise it so that Australia is likely to follow suit. It's starting in about 15 mins, 1:45pm EST.

The most popular question in the Other catagory is:

"Mr. President, When you asked the country to give you questions, one of the most asked was "Are you going to legalize Marijuana". When you read it, you laughed like it wasnt serious. Why is that?"

So the only way one on the legalisation of weed is if they are purposely avoiding it. In which case a lot of viewers will hate Obama, and I will have watched it for nothing.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today I've decided I'll try to learn all of

by the time I graduate. So far I've got the first 35 seconds down... now for the real song XD The good thing is nearly every part of the song is enticing, which will make it much easier to learn.
wl7w9j.png

I just sat through the 33 minute long video. There was nothing on the subject of marijuana legalisation!

Luckily the video will be uploaded to YouTube, and people can comment on it! (About how question y should have been answered and not question x.)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

rangeor:

i have to say i love your siggeh, im a very big muse fan myself (into all the bsides and everything, one of the mores obsessive fans) and seen them a few times (most recently at the nia in birmingham)

I had school today so early morning ><

got some of my mock marks back though (a*'s in physics, yay :) ) so that was pretty good :)

then i had a saxaphone lesson after school, followed by food + rs

but that was basically unspam, i just wanted to tell rangeor that his sig is beautiful :)

96290504.pngsilasinth.png

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

Today my computer decided to surprise me. For some reason all the text in the console (/command line) is pink. :XD:

bashpinktext.png

Otherwise a pretty standard (and boring) day. Coffee > school > more coffee > RuneScape > even more coffee > more RuneScape > coffee again. :P

Today in P.E. I figured out that I am 5.4% body fat. #-o

Isn't that a great thing?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Today in P.E. I figured out that I am 5.4% body fat. #-o

Isn't that a great thing?

Well, unless he's trying to be anorexic. In that case, istolethepie, you have just failed.

I went to school today, only to learn I didn't have school today. So I sat home, played some RS, listened to music, and sneaked into another high school near me. Nobody noticed when I was in their PE class for the entire day. biggrin.gif

and sneaked into another high school near me. Nobody noticed when I was in their PE class for the entire day. biggrin.gif

Hooray for our attention spans.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

and sneaked into another high school near me. Nobody noticed when I was in their PE class for the entire day. biggrin.gif

Hooray for our attention spans.

Well, the kids I knew noticed. Other than that, nobody even thought twice.