Today...

Leoo

You're asian, it's not possible for you to fail.

...Right?

It's English - English is my second worst subject. No jokes about me being foreign or whatever. -.-

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Today I started school again, got some good and some really bad teachers. What should I do about the bad teachers? I'm worried I'm going to fail. D:

Just read the book/manual of the course on your own time.

Today my neo pet when postal and ate my paintbrush. GF 5m. I played CA today and got my KTD ratio from .12 to .56. I was doing a 45 one man army match and I had 44 kills and my dad flipped the breaker and went emo on me. MLIA

It's better than him storming in your room as you're trying to find a save point on FF7 and him flicking your Playstation on and off screaming at the top of his lungs <_< I could hardly get far in the game because he wouldn't stop freaking doing that until I explained to him I can't save until I reached a checkpoint :rolleyes:

hiccup.png

Today I started school again, got some good and some really bad teachers. What should I do about the bad teachers? I'm worried I'm going to fail. D:

Just read the book/manual of the course on your own time.

Today my neo pet when postal and ate my paintbrush. GF 5m. I played CA today and got my KTD ratio from .12 to .56. I was doing a 45 one man army match and I had 44 kills and my dad flipped the breaker and went emo on me. MLIA

It's better than him storming in your room as you're trying to find a save point on FF7 and him flicking your Playstation on and off screaming at the top of his lungs <_< I could hardly get far in the game because he wouldn't stop freaking doing that until I explained to him I can't save until I reached a checkpoint :rolleyes:

I was playing mario cart with my friend and I was shooting turtles and...

[hide=Censor triggers]

My dad went tourettes guy and said "Quick [bleep]ing playing those God damned [developmentally delayed]ed [bleep]ing stupid [wagon] shooter games. They will [bleep]ing mess you up. Don't be an [bleep]ing dumb [wagon] you stupid [bleep].

[/hide]

MLIA once again

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Gonna write an essay...that's what I say!

If I stop procrastinating. God damnit, it's a really horrible habit. :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Finished watching Patton for history extra credit. Just got to write a paper on it. 7% extra credit, [bleep] yeah!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Today I went to bed at 8am, woke up at 3pm, said happy bday to my dad, went back upstairs, logged onto RS, logged out an hour later, went to walmart, got a 30 day mem card (thank god cus i didnt wanna finish skills in f2p), went and got In n Out for dinner and it was bomb. now, back to RS'ing.

Rucky.png

Finished a bit more than half of the hood of a BMW 116i in Blender.

[spoiler=Screenshot]blenderscreenie.jpg

I think it looks quite good, but there are a few things to iron out.

What version of Blender is that? Looks a lot more user friendly than the one I downloaded.

That's the unstable version, 2.5. Notice: Unstable. You can get recent builds of it from http://graphicall.org/

C2b6gs7.png

Darkrick is a cool guy, eh kills trolls and doesn't afraid of anything.

AY. I AINT A TROLL. I'M JUST A MAN TRYING TO LIVE HIS LIFE IN REN-

deathrow is a cool guy, eh kills haters and doesn't afraid of forum mods.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I was having a staring contest with a girl. I said "Two camels in a tiny car". She immediately looked away without any visible reason and she doesn't watch =3. It made my day.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

So yesterday a friend was over and we stumbled upon an old model rocket. We decided it would be fun to put 2 of the engines in it.

The rocket:

screenshot20100202at541.png

So we launched it with 2 engines, and it went pretty well:

screenshot20100202at542.png

The only problem was we lost the top cone part, and the tail part with the fins on it broke in two. No problem, we had duct tape and a staple gun! We got everything back in place, taped it up, found a new cone, then tried it with FOUR engines because two was such a success. We had engineered it perfectly, what could go wrong?

screenshot20100202at542.png

Apparently, this. No one was hurt, the only damage was a burn mark on the grass in the field, some black snow, and this:

screenshot20100202at552.png

Amaranth_GTO.png

Oh RWJ, what would we do without him.

your mom...

jk...

I'd never laughed at a "doing your mom joke" before. Congratulations on inaugurating me.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I was having a staring contest with a girl. I said "Two camels in a tiny car". She immediately looked away without any visible reason and she doesn't watch =3. It made my day.

A friend of mine said that to me and I said "WTF?"

And he said: "Exactly."

Then I watch =3 and learned. Oh he makes my life better...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

A friend of mine said that to me and I said "WTF?"

And he said: "Exactly."

Then I watch =3 and learned. Oh he makes my life better...

I had a friend who's subscribed to RWJ beside me, I wouldn't have done it otherwise. We laughed for at least a whole minute.

I'm up at midnight looking at Top Gun flight suits for next Halloween instead of writing this essay I need to do. Why, you may ask?

Because I have my priorities in [bleep]ing order, that's why.

Also: listening to Kid Cudi when you haven't slept for a very long time and you already feel like you're the only person in the world will make you [bleep]ing lose your mind at this hour.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream