Today...

Leoo

Just got my lockerz t shirt. I didn't know Large was... That large...

Argh, redemption is coming up. And I beat it is while I am away for 3 days -.-

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It's my birthday. That's about it.

Happy Birthday!

I get to work again today. Hopefully not the same thing as Monday, although the same as yesterday is fine. I hate not knowing where I'll be until I get there. It makes it very hard to call in sick to avoid working a job I can't stand!

It was the same thing as Monday...

MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO YOU IS MY 6000th POST!

You must feel so special.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Really bad storm, power is out. The back room was nearly flooded, I'd have pics, but the only light I have at the moment is my laptop. and it'll have dried up before the lights go back on as there are towels everywhere to soak up the water. I also didn't get the job I had an interview for.

Cookie to whoever can correctly tell the forum how I'm on the 'net.

Happy birthday man!

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Really bad storm, power is out. The back room was nearly flooded, I'd have pics, but the only light I have at the moment is my laptop. and it'll have dried up before the lights go back on as there are towels everywhere to soak up the water. I also didn't get the job I had an interview for.

Happy birthday man!

Cell phone?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Happy birthday man!

Cell phone?

Close, but no cigar.

Happy birthday man!

Cell phone?

Close, but no cigar.

Stealing from a public place's wireless?

Had another tutorial today, there was only a handful of us down for this particular time which was pretty good. Finished early because the guy taking it got a "personal" call and had to leave.

Going to see some bands at a live music night on saturday and sunday, ones through here but anothers in Glasgow so i'll need to get train through, crash at a friends after it and get the first train home. Should be good. :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO YOU IS MY 6000th POST!

You must feel so special.

I'm honored.

Thanks guys :)

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I returned to tif (do you still call it that?)

Well, that's about it... My posting skills still fail.

We call it the West Zide now.

Welcome back Boris. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Haha I know exactly how you feel. Whenever I sign up for something I just naturally go for the name Zierro. When I see it's already taken I get so ticked off. Apparently it means something in Spanish though.

I finished tabbing "Endless Bloom" by An Endless Sporadic. Makes me feel good about myself as a learning guitarist, considering I've mostly taught myself, and had to learn the song without any other reference whatsoever.

I'll try and put it onto ultimate-guitar tomorrow ^_^

I got home from work to see my sister was babysitting. I wasn't very happy to have an 11 month old kid sleeping on my couch, since I had to be extra quiet. The kid is gone now, though.

And because of the influx of new people at my workplace and the uniform supplier not coming any more often, I had to wear a uniform that didn't even come remotely close to fitting. The pants were way too loose (I had the hook in the second belt loop and still had to watch them to ensure they don't fall down) and the shirt was too tight (a medium... large is pushing it for me).

Haha I know exactly how you feel. Whenever I sign up for something I just naturally go for the name Zierro. When I see it's already taken I get so ticked off. Apparently it means something in Spanish though.

Nothing I can think of at the moment, but it's close to the words "Iron" (Hierro), "I close [something]" ( [yo] Cierro [algo]), and Fierro, which has no literal translation but could be either a piece of metal, like a bar, or a weapon, also made of metal.

In other news, gotta go to my grandma's for the weekend 'cause we are having my room painted... again.

16185_s.gif

I made a Twitter account for some reason. Someone had already taken the username Tiigon (how is that possible? it doesn't even mean anything!), so I chose another name *points to sig*

I decided to follow you. :)

I used to have a twitter feed as my sig, but I thought that one day I'd rage, make a post of nothing but swearing (which actually happened once) and then the mods would remove it. So I changed it.

I got to work today and sat in the lunchroom doing the daily crossword from the paper for about 20 minutes. When I left there to go to my job station I looked at the sheet telling me which station is mine. I noticed my name in a previously blank portion of the page. The heading above my name and three others read "CANCELLED". I almost didn't check the sheet, either, only looking because I saw that most lines weren't running. So I texted my sister to send my mom to come get me only to find out my mom wasn't home yet from dropping me off. I got to work at 2:20, got home at 3:50. But I talked to the booss and he told me to swipe in and he would give me half a day's pay for it.

And this is why they need to call to cancel shifts instead of just posting it on the daily schedule sheet. Four people cancelled, not one got a phone call, all four get four hours pay for it.

Well, Someone I was messaging actually believed me when I told him I'd put spyware on my girlfriend's computer. So, he told her, and now she and I are going to stage a massive argument in front of him for the laughs.

This should be fun.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

My school was silent... ALL DAY. A kid died last night.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

My school was silent... ALL DAY. A kid died last night.

The last time a person from my school died, we had people insulting her the very next day.

I mean, I didn't know her at all, but respect should be shown.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]