Today...

Leoo

FFFFFFF.

I want a new hoodie, and I'm trying to find a band one. The only one I've found that I actually want is out of stock.

Heh I have that one. I don't like it anymore, though. Actually I don't even like hoodies anymore.

Root beer tastes really good, sort of like a sweeter version of Coke. I've never had beer but it definitely doesn't smell like root beer. Smells much worse.

Apart for the bubbles, it shares nothing with root beer. Though I've only had [cabbage] beers like Coors.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

FREE BLOCKS YEA [bleep]ING FREE BLOCKS (my school may or may not be lame for only giving sophomores free blocks during the second half of the year)

Are these study halls...?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My school is hosting an official root beer chugging competition in the cafeteria tomorrow.

:blink:

Do it. YOU MUST WIN!

Nah. But I will watch.

This is why the world sucks. People don't appreciate that they can get Root Beer in the country that they live in!

Well, I lied. I actually did participate, although I wasn't going to at first. There were multiple rounds, and in the first round this guy drank a cup of root beer in literally 2 seconds. I don't quite see how it was physically possible. So then there was s second round, which I chose to participate in. I knew I would lose anyway, but I figured it would be nice to get free root beer. :P

You have to open your throat in a certain way. Then it's just gravity. have a friend whose hat has turned yellow due to failed chugs.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

FFFFFFF.

I want a new hoodie, and I'm trying to find a band one. The only one I've found that I actually want is out of stock.

Heh I have that one. I don't like it anymore, though. Actually I don't even like hoodies anymore.

Root beer tastes really good, sort of like a sweeter version of Coke. I've never had beer but it definitely doesn't smell like root beer. Smells much worse.

You should totally give it to me.

We started stoichiometry in chemistry a few days ago. Pretty good stuff. I love chemistry so much more then biology. I [bleep]ing hate biology.

Last year I failed about 70% of my bio tests, but I managed to get an A every tri because of extra credit. (One time I even failed my final.)

But this year in chem I'm doing pretty awesome. I haven't gotten below a 90% on a test, and one time I even got a 100%.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Chugging contests are one of the few things I'm actually good at. I haven't done one in a long time, but I'm undefeated in all of the ones I participated in.

I admittedly suck at shotgunning, although I've only tried it a few times.

And I agree, Chemistry is better than biology.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Chugging contests are one of the few things I'm actually good at. I haven't done one in a long time, but I'm undefeated in all of the ones I participated in.

I admittedly suck at shotgunning, although I've only tried it a few times.

And I agree, Chemistry is better than biology.

*twitches*

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Today my girlfriend got 'the talk'. Her father also said that if I did anything stupid, he'd shoot me with his "metaphorical gun."

I told him I was about as bold as a size one italic font.

It was a fun day.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

It's a bit audacious, but I made a scale today. It's only got six notes, but it sounds much creepier than the harmonic minor scale. The formula is second, minor second, major third, minor second, minor third, minor second. I quite like it using the root as d#. Fun fun fun!

Edit: Biology and chemistry both suck. Physics is where it's at!

wl7w9j.png

FREE BLOCKS YEA [bleep]ING FREE BLOCKS (my school may or may not be lame for only giving sophomores free blocks during the second half of the year)

No. Free blocks = you get to roam around wherever you want. (you can go home if you really want/if you have time)

Study halls = you sit in a room for an hour and do the homework you probably don't have or can't do.

I like chemistry better than biology myself too.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Fools.

Biochem > [biology = Chemistry]

What's the level of difficulty in a typical stoichimetry question ? [in the class you take ?]

Currently, not difficult at all. But it will get harder, not too hard I'm assuming though.

This was our entry task today:

What is the mass of Ammonia produced when 12.3g of Hydrogen is used to make it. (the last part is a little bit screwed up but that should be enough info.)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

No. Free blocks = you get to roam around wherever you want. (you can go home if you really want/if you have time)

Study halls = you sit in a room for an hour and do the homework you probably don't have or can't do.

Oh the hell I would raise if we had those...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Fools.

What's the level of difficulty in a typical stoichimetry question ? [in the class you take ?]

Currently, not difficult at all. But it will get harder, not too hard I'm assuming though.

What is the mass of Ammonia produced when 12.3g of Hydrogen is used to make it. (the last part is a little bit screwed up but that should be enough info.)

I *could* do that, but I don't want to think how to.

Chemistry=Biology IMO

Geometry can die for all I'd care.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Oh the hell I would raise if we had those...

My school had them, although we called them spares, and I had 3 of them in the span of a year and a half. I didn't really do much, though. Hung out with some friends in the library for the first semester, read some books I had in my pile of reading for the second one, and played cards with 3 of my other friends for the third.

Oh, and Biology > Chemistry, at least at my school. Chem teacher is too boring, almost put me to sleep. Bio teacher bounced off the walls all day every day.

Tbh Geography > everthing else

What exactly is root beer? I always imagined it to be like an American version of ginger beer. In that case it would be nothing like beer, which I must say is an aquired taste.

I hate sculling though, I'm pretty damn terrible. I have a friend who always does shotguns with his mates when they drink. One of his mates can do a jug of beer in four seconds, which is crazy.

For Man of the Match at my rugby club, the player has to go up in front in the clubrooms and scull a handle. I'm lucky that I played so badly all year I never won man of the match and had to embarass myself like my friend, who spilt half of it down his front.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Fools.

I *could* do that, but I don't want to think how to.

Chemistry=Biology IMO

Geometry can die for all I'd care.

Its easy.

Chem and Bio are not the same. In my bio class at least it was all just memorization. But in Chem, its like math.

You learn your formulas/how to do something and you can just apply it to lots of different things.

And I agree, [bleep] geometry.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Tbh Geography > everthing else

What exactly is root beer? I always imagined it to be like an American version of ginger beer. In that case it would be nothing like beer, which I must say is an aquired taste.

I want to know this too..

Anyway, today, I cleaned my room, threw out a few old CDs I don't remember. Maybe I don't remember them because they were so bad. I was saddened to know I had a Nickelback CD in there. *hangs head in shame*

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

You guys are silly.

I like the fundamentals, I suppose. Math and physics. Specifically for math, arithmetic and triangles (trig/general triangle geometry) make my heart feel fuzzy. (to not contradict what I said earlier, I like chem better than bio, but physics more than chem)

The other reason you're silly (well, some of you) is because you've never had root beer. Though I do remember it being rather rare in Taiwan.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

The other reason you're silly (well, some of you) is because you've never had root beer.

I know! Root beer is amazing. Although I don't drink pop anymore.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I liked geometry, algebra wasn't bad either except my teacher was a [bleep], so it kinda sucked because of that. Geometry is less useful in my opinion though since there's really no reason to use geometry to find angles or lengths of an unknown side, you would just measure them instead. I'm sure there's some application for it but not one I know of.

And I basically grew up on root beer since it usually isn't caffeinated so I was allowed to drink it when I was still young. Caffeine tires me out instead of making me hyper anyways. Not sure why, but if I drink coffee it makes me pretty much fall asleep.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp