Today...

Leoo

All the NZers in Aus have stolen all your jobs :P

Then I shall steal your jobs!

What jobs? that's why there here making it even harder. :angry:

Gunna go on the usual Resume dump tomorrow, hopefully one of the bars will go "Oh! You've been jobless for 14 months and need Bar Work? I'll hire you!"

*cough*

Popoto.~<3

Oh my god, these school computers suck. I'm scared that photoshop is going to crash it at any moment.

I'm in an atr lesson and my sister is in a spanish one and lol, I had to fight the smile off my face. We use the same account to get onto the school system and we were talking to each other by making new folders and typing our words. I'm sure my classmates think I'm crazy.

I think my school is banning tip.it because it's spazzing out on me and I can't get onto the main website. :[

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I am so freaking pissed right now. My band directer decided it would be a good idea to give everyone a 0 for the semester exam. The semester exam is 20 [bleep]ing percent of my grade and band is 2 of my 8 classes. I've never forgotten my instrument, never been late to class, always participated in whatever warm-ups we were doing, always quiet when he was working with another section, and I even took time out of my own classes to help move equipment so that the [bleep]ing varsity band could march their performance at competitions and I get a [bleep]ing 0 for no reason.

Now instead of the two 100s I should be getting I'm getting two 80s. [bleep]ing wonderful!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

We also will be taking a random trip to Sydney one day, just for something to do. Might see what Adrenal is up to that day. 8-)

EDIT: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!! Second cousins coming over, except for the one I get along with, cause their car is in for repairs and their ute can only take 3 people. So I get stuck with a pre-teen boy who seems to rival my youngest sister for annoying me. Not only that, but I only have SIX more hours till I can get my P's and could have avoided this by offering to bring them here!

You live near Maitland don't you ?

Yeah, sure come on down. I'll be in my room. What are you planning to do in Sydney anyway ?

And unlucky. Cant you just lock yourself in your room ?

We also will be taking a random trip to Sydney one day, just for something to do. Might see what Adrenal is up to that day. 8-)

EDIT: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!! Second cousins coming over, except for the one I get along with, cause their car is in for repairs and their ute can only take 3 people. So I get stuck with a pre-teen boy who seems to rival my youngest sister for annoying me. Not only that, but I only have SIX more hours till I can get my P's and could have avoided this by offering to bring them here!

You live near Maitland don't you ?

Yeah, sure come on down. I'll be in my room. What are you planning to do in Sydney anyway ?

And unlucky. Cant you just lock yourself in your room ?

We're going to Sydney because we can.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today, I'm sitting in the Cancer Care Center in Fresno CA waiting for my mom to get out of her chemo appointment. And afterwards we are going to get my glasses fitted and all that, because I've run out of contacts and my astigmatism got worse, making contacts very very uncomfortable >.>

Also so far today, someone had insulted me, saying I am unintelligent, for my beliefs. Which really peeved me. Honestly I can say that most Christians I've spoken to are even more logical than any atheist I've tried to converse with, mostly because they are willing to admit that they are wrong, instead of arrogantly denying anything with proof, and instead fling insults at me >.>

I am so freaking pissed right now. My band directer decided it would be a good idea to give everyone a 0 for the semester exam. The semester exam is 20 [bleep]ing percent of my grade and band is 2 of my 8 classes. I've never forgotten my instrument, never been late to class, always participated in whatever warm-ups we were doing, always quiet when he was working with another section, and I even took time out of my own classes to help move equipment so that the [bleep]ing varsity band could march their performance at competitions and I get a [bleep]ing 0 for no reason.

Now instead of the two 100s I should be getting I'm getting two 80s. [bleep]ing wonderful!

What was his reason for giving everyone a 0?

I threw up 5 times in total yesterday. om nom nom.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I had a sandwich and delicious lemonade for lunch today. Right now it's just about the worst weather it could possibly be, 35F, and raining. All the snow is turning to slush and it's just generally depressing weather. Other than that I've just listened to music pretty much the whole day. I have to go back to school tomorrow which sucks, then Thursday and Friday I have finals, which sucks even more.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Today I won the two games I played in a chess tournament, asked a girl I liked out and got the right answer, and altogether enjoyed myself.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

What was his reason for giving everyone a 0?

I threw up 5 times in total yesterday. om nom nom.

I talked to him today. He made a mistake and he got it fixed. My grade is fine and I feel much better now.

Sucks about you throwing up. H1N1?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

TOOK OUR JERBS!

My friend does an amazing impression of that. Its seriously awesome.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

DEY TOOK OUR JERBS!

Going out in 30mins to the local pubs and seeing if any thing's come up. I've only been trying every fortnight for 5 months, you'd think SOMETHING would come up.

(Inb4twss)

Popoto.~<3

Lol jerbs. :rolleyes:

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_14223553?source=most_emailed

The Day After Tomorrow...has come! :roll:

Its a pretty bad storm though, my backyard's a marsh again. <3:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Guest Mrmegakirby

Everybody, my bad, back in the pile!

[/southpark]

I've been listening to the beatles for an hour straight. I'm starting to wonder exactly how stoned they were when they wrote their songs.

Lol jerbs. :rolleyes:

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_14223553?source=most_emailed

The Day After Tomorrow...has come! :roll:

Its a pretty bad storm though, my backyard's a marsh again. <3:

Tornado warning? That means a confirmed touch down.

Unless LA has different rules and spinny clouds = tornado warning.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Today I woke up, and took a freezing shower. Then I went in my backyard and punched a bear, and ate a bowl of rocks.

True story.

But you didn't put it in a headlock?

Wimp.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]