Today...

Leoo

I moved here since my community Draynor.net went offline again.

Cool?

I did nothing today.

But yesterday I had a Knowledge Bowl meet. My team got a tie for 12th place. My schools other team got a tie for 4th. This is out of around 30 teams by the way.

I think we did good, because my team is all sophomores (so is the other one, except one junior) and most the the people there are juniors or seniors.

We totally want shirts with our unofficial team name. Seafaring rapists (pirates).

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

5 friends and I have decided to attend www.dreamhack.se in Summer '10. I might advertise RuneTips or something. It will cost nearly $3000 to attend =( . There goes 10 weeks checks from Best Buy. That is not including the cost of the computer I am bringing as well if it gets stolen/broke. Triple SLI + 30 inch monitor = win.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Cool?

I did nothing today.

But yesterday I had a Knowledge Bowl meet. My team got a tie for 12th place. My schools other team got a tie for 4th. This is out of around 30 teams by the way.

I think we did good, because my team is all sophomores (so is the other one, except one junior) and most the the people there are juniors or seniors.

We totally want shirts with our unofficial team name. Seafaring rapists (pirates).

Is that like a general knowledge quiz sort of thing?

Birds keep hitting the windows in our lounge and dining room, ever since we got them doubled glazed. I heard one hit the window just before, so I looked outside and noticed four dead birds on the ground. This window's killed more birds than my slug gun...

rosssigfinal.jpg

Cool?

I did nothing today.

Is that like a general knowledge quiz sort of thing?

Birds keep hitting the windows in our lounge and dining room, ever since we got them doubled glazed. I heard one hit the window just before, so I looked outside and noticed four dead birds on the ground. This window's killed more birds than my slug gun...

Here.

Its really hard, but really fun.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Welcome - send your entire community here if ya want ;)

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Today I was woken up at 6:30 am from two people texting my phone...then I couldn't get back to sleep, so I tried making myself some eggs, and it was at that point I realized how truly bad I am at cooking...then showered, went to class (CSC 150 - Computer Science I - Intro to Programming...it's required, my programming knowledge is beyond what we'll learn so it'll be easy)...then while introducing ourselves, I found out that half of the class is are Vikings fans...and I'm a Cowboys fan...and one of those Vikings fans is my professor...so we have a bet going on about this weekend (*prays Cowboys win*). Then I got on rune for a friends 99 fishing party...logged off...did some school stuff...logged back on...did some smithing and then failed the Fight Caves, and currently attemping again while watching Psych (ftw).

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Today my friends, was blessed day. I just knew it was different, it was in the air, in my blood. Today I felt more humbled than ever before at seeing the true face of God. God in all his miraculous, mysterious ways. Yes ! For today my friends, I had recieved FOUR 120 page A4 spiral notebooks than my required TWO. Double ! I could not believe my eyes. I am still amazed at the lords' work.

Just got up, getting ready to go to classes today. Yay for college :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Sitting in my universities library, waiting for my 4-hour chemistry lab to start. I swear to god, if I'm paired with an uninteresting person, I'm going to shoot myself :ohnoes:

Also, I totally just caught some indie guy picking his nose just now. Hahahahh :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

Finished up my last exam today to officially become a second semester senior.

Yay for not caring about anything anymore!

borat-high-five.jpg:thumbsup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today my friends, was blessed day. I just knew it was different, it was in the air, in my blood. Today I felt more humbled than ever before at seeing the true face of God. God in all his miraculous, mysterious ways. Yes ! For today my friends, I had recieved FOUR 120 page A4 spiral notebooks than my required TWO. Double ! I could not believe my eyes. I am still amazed at the lords' work.

Enjoy the reading :thumbup:

16185_s.gif

Guest Mrmegakirby

Ahh. My ears are ringing. Mabye I should take cymbals out of the drum solo I'm practicing.

Other then that, it's been a good day. Scored 91% on a science test, and 100% on a math test, so I'm happy with school for now. I''ve also finished the song I've been working on, and I feel like I can play drums better then I usually can right now.

I had an epiphany... no, I'd call it a revelation of some sort today.

I haven't felt this enthusiastic about school since ages. My teachers pretty much ruined art and photography for me but I feel like I've got my spark back. :thumbup:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Hm, my best friend's brother finished his Navy training. He's getting flown to Norfolk in a couple days, and from there assigned to a ship. He isn't sure what he'll be doing, but from what I can tell he'll be assigned to a combat-ready ship, although his ship will doubtless just do something supportwise. Maybe even help with Haiti, I heard the Navy was sending some ships there soon...

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Im hoping to go to a friends house for the weekend. Would be sweet to get out of the house.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Enjoy the reading :thumbup:

Blank notebooks I think, not textbooks.

Thou wouldst' be correct, Wong of the Tong.