Today...

Leoo

I just got paid for the last 8 hours... and I didn't really do anything. I dumped out a few hundred things of tainted ice cream (well, the cream-free equivalent). It's not my fault I had no real job to do, though. The guy doing the scheduling had Wednesday and Thursday's products backward.

I've been slacking off in school lately. Not good. In fact, I'm supposed to be writing an essay, a lab report, do a chemistry worksheet, a math worksheet, work on a massive english project, write a news article, interview my uncle, and probably other stuff I'm forgetting tonight and tomorrow.

At least tomorrow I'll get home before 7:00. It's hard to do this [cabbage] when you're at school for twelve hours of your day and only sleeping three or four.

What the hell, 12 hours?!?

Popoto.~<3

Today. I. realized. that. typing. with. a. period. after. every. word. makes. it. seem. like. your. computer. has. asthma.

Sucks to your as-mar.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Got an email today saying that on the 27th I have a job interview at KFC. Really hoping to get the job. Also thinking of taking the year off studying to work.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Man Digital File Prep starting off [bleep]ing fast. Thumbnails and Roughs (drafts) are due next week Monday, goddamnit.

Now I need to remember all the ****ing marks for bleeds, trims, ect. Man this is going to be one high level course I'm not going to enjoy.

Nerd senses are tingling, we must have visitors. Don't want to see who it could be, in case I regret it.

Gowing down the pub with a mate and dad for dinner. I REALLY need to meet more people these days, seems everyone's busy but me.

You and me both. <_<

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Gowing down the pub with a mate and dad for dinner. I REALLY need to meet more people these days, seems everyone's busy but me.

You and me both. <_<

Likewise.

I am going to laze around the house for the next 6 hours or so before going to a hockey game. It should be good fun, even though it's just a "Major Junior" league.

Went to the gym this morning and saw a famous tv actor there. Weird, it's not even a big gym or anything.

Which one?

This

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Had a couple of lectures and a tutor group today. Learning to use different geographic programs on the computer, for mapping and running scenarios and stuff. None of them are easy to use but it was quite interesting.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Got the graphics tablet I ordered last week and after a bit a tweaking I got it working in Arch Linux (there are no official Linux drivers <_< ). It doesn't work in Linux as well as in Windows (the config program on Linux sucks) but it still does its job very well.

I quickly drew a font with it. I tried to make it look like my handwriting, but with no success. I probably have to scan my handwriting and make the font manually from it :(

(BTW one of my cats liked the box it was in. That cat goes into every single box it sees, even if the box is so small that only two of its paws fit in :D )

Last day of term/semester is tomorrow. One more test, and that's math. :thumbup:

I got my schedule for next semester today too. FREE BLOCKS YEA [bleep]ING FREE BLOCKS (my school may or may not be lame for only giving sophomores free blocks during the second half of the year)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Last day of term/semester is tomorrow. One more test, and that's math. :thumbup:

I got my schedule for next semester today too. FREE BLOCKS YEA [bleep]ING FREE BLOCKS (my school may or may not be lame for only giving sophomores free blocks during the second half of the year)

Seniors are the only ones that get them here. Of course, thanks to them [bleep]ing changing our schedule, when I'm a junior and senior I won't have any anyways. Or study halls. Or teacher's assistant classes. Or anything I can get work done in. Fuuuuuck.

Of course, our semesters end before Christmas break, too. Wierd that you guys end after.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream