Today...

Leoo

Dr. Pepper is amazing. [bleep] you guys.

This.

Dr. Pepper is for the stronger soda drinkers.

Not for the wimpy dinky Mountain dew drinkers.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

This.

Dr. Pepper can smd. That thing is so gross, I tried it ones and it tasted like cough syrup.

Now coke.. That's the good stuff.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

[hide]bearvsshark.jpg[/hide]

It would be epic if a show like that was made. Like an animal version of deadliest warrior. :thumbsup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Really?

But awww they don't choose awesome combinations. Like panda(s) vs sperm whale.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Yeah it was supposed to have realistic combinations.

I can't believe it was on in 2004, I can't believe I actually remember watching it from that long ago. I was like 11 :shock:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I can't believe it was on in 2004, I can't believe I actually remember watching it from that long ago. I was like 11 :shock:

My idea is realistic. IVE SEEN IT HAPPEN MANY TIMES.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

This.

Dr. Pepper can smd. That thing is so gross, I tried it ones and it tasted like cough syrup.

Now coke.. That's the good stuff.

Meh coke is like a diet Dr. Pepper to be honest.

Again like I said. Its for the strong soda drinkers.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've been looking at some animal adoption site for about an hour now. I shouldn't be doing it since I know I can't get a dog and it's kind of like torturing myself since I really want a dog. I found two dogs that I want too.

[hide]CT206.15372202-1-pn.jpg

CT330.15579350-1-pn.jpg[/hide]

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Today I decided to start using my graphics tablet again and start writing all my messenger messages to my friends this way, it's hella fun. Also this is my first post on tip.it in forever. Also I gave up revision for my electrochemistry exam on tuesday after my lightbulb broke meaning its insanely dark.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

Also ate and bugged the puppy.

YOU'RE A SICK MAN.

Nah, I didn't eat the puppy. There isn't nearly enough meat on the bones.

impledfaceplam.jpg

My idea is realistic. IVE SEEN IT HAPPEN MANY TIMES.

Why do you need to see it again?

Today....

The SAINTS won the NFC Championship!!!!

Superbowl baby!!

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I've only ever had 1 can of Dr.Pepper before, don't sell it much here. It was alright.

Today I found out we might be getting proper internet rather then borrowing my dad's internet thing. Finally, last 2 months not knowing anyone and not being able to go online much at all has sucked :P

Meh, school on Monday :|

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Had a couple of class tutorials this morning, met some new people and had a laugh. :thumbup:

Rabbie Burns day in Scotland so my friend and his flatmates are having a bunch of folk round for drinks and stuff then we're heading out. Probably get some deep fried haggis suppers from the chippy as well. And whisky. Lots of whisky. Not much poetry, surprisingly.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Had a couple of class tutorials this morning, met some knew people and had a laugh. :thumbup:

Tutorials are a complete waste of time. If attendance and in class quizzes weren't worth 25% of my final I would skip all of them. I honestly feel like killing myself when a TA tries desperately to explain something he can hardly grasp... good thing there's a hottie with a sexy raspy voice to keep me company for the two hours :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

Had a couple of class tutorials this morning, met some knew people and had a laugh. :thumbup:

Tutorials are a complete waste of time. If attendance and in class quizzes weren't worth 25% of my final I would skip all of them. I honestly feel like killing myself when a TA tries desperately to explain something he can hardly grasp... good thing there's a hottie with a sexy raspy voice to keep me company for the two hours :thumbsup:

I don't know about you, but tutorials are vital for me. Maybe I just got lucky with my tutors but I'd have an awful time without them.

This signature is intentionally left blank.