Today...

Leoo

I played Combat Arms for like 6 hours today. My ktd ratio is .5. Basically I get killed two times for every kill I get. It is not fault. I can't seem to find a server without hackers. Also , their servers are laggy. I tried playing on a t1 connection and still lagged alot. Somehow people managed to kill me in one hit but I can;t even touch them. It is really starting to piss me off.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I played Combat Arms for like 6 hours today. My ktd ratio is .5. Basically I get killed two times for every kill I get. It is not fault. I can't seem to find a server without hackers. Also , their servers are laggy. I tried playing on a t1 connection and still lagged alot. Somehow people managed to kill me in one hit but I can;t even touch them. It is really starting to piss me off.

It's really tough at first. My ktd was even quite a lot worse than yours, so I just made a new account. I don't know about the lag though. I occasionally get it, but it's only very temporary and light. I'm just on an average wireless connection.

School, been having fun with my Engineering class. We just started the second chapter, which is just sketching, which I'm pretty good at so this part will be pretty easy. Way too much note taking for my liking, especially since the teacher goes WAY too fast through the powerpoints. I also joined my friend's GameBattles clan. We have a match tomorrow, but it's 5v5 and idk if I'll play. Other than that it's been a pretty normal day.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

rangeor:

i have to say i love your siggeh, im a very big muse fan myself (into all the bsides and everything, one of the mores obsessive fans) and seen them a few times (most recently at the nia in birmingham)

MUSE!! I saw them back in September, and I want to see them in March but the gig's sold out :( But ticketmaster says that more tickets might be available closer to the date of the gig, so I've been checking every day for the past two months. No luck yet.

The Groove is their best b-side imo :D

wl7w9j.png

Does anyone know what happens if you change your name on Facebook? Does it just change with no problems? Are your friends sent a notification you changed your name or what?

It just changes it, but the system won't change it if it can tell that the name you change to has abnormal words/symbols in it.

Pretty average day. Training in the morning. Didn't go out but meh. My dean for this year rang me and told me I had timetable clashes, so I now take eco instead of Biology. And he also said I have a teacher who should make me smile (ie, She's hot). And my new iPod Touch case also arrived which is good.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

and sneaked into another high school near me. Nobody noticed when I was in their PE class for the entire day. biggrin.gif

Hooray for our attention spans.

In summer our PE classes were outside... If I had a class on the first floor I would always sneak out the window and play soccer. I even climbed out of the second floor window once I was so bored, but they caught me that time :shame:

hiccup.png

and sneaked into another high school near me. Nobody noticed when I was in their PE class for the entire day. biggrin.gif

In summer our PE classes were outside... If I had a class on the first floor I would always sneak out the window and play soccer. I even climbed out of the second floor window once I was so bored, but they caught me that time :shame:

Were you too slow, or too noisy?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Pretty average day. Training in the morning. Didn't go out but meh. My dean for this year rang me and told me I had timetable clashes, so I now take eco instead of Biology. And he also said I have a teacher who should make me smile (ie, She's hot). And my new iPod Touch case also arrived which is good.

FOOL !

Anyway, had morning classes today, then evening tut, got back at around 6:30. Been chilling since then because I feel as tired [read, lazy and unmotivated] as [bleep].

I essentially climbed down into the arms of the fat security guard, unlucky timing :thumbdown:

Also, I CANNOT stop sneezing this morning. I'm just a mucus projective machine, waking up dogs all around me :shock:

hiccup.png

I essentially climbed down into the arms of the fat security guard, unlucky timing :thumbdown:

Run!

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

rangeor:

i have to say i love your siggeh, im a very big muse fan myself (into all the bsides and everything, one of the mores obsessive fans) and seen them a few times (most recently at the nia in birmingham)

MUSE!! I saw them back in September, and I want to see them in March but the gig's sold out :( But ticketmaster says that more tickets might be available closer to the date of the gig, so I've been checking every day for the past two months. No luck yet.

The Groove is their best b-side imo :D

in september you mean teignmouth?! sweet join the club ! :)

keep on trying for them, ive heard loads of stories of people getting lucky with tickets :)

but im so stoked, ive got tickets for glastonbury this year, and muse were just released as headliners :)

so im gonna get them in the summer and in september (for the wembley gig) :)

also, id say best song = hyper music/dead star, best bs side = easily :)

96290504.pngsilasinth.png

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

Finished a bit more than half of the hood of a BMW 116i in Blender.

[spoiler=Screenshot]blenderscreenie.jpg

I think it looks quite good, but there are a few things to iron out.

What version of Blender is that? Looks a lot more user friendly than the one I downloaded.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

Guest Mrmegakirby

I myself am starting to get into muse... I particularily like Knights of Cydonia (NOT because it's on guitar hero -.-) and Supermassive black hole.

So, today I got my Chess Club team shirt. I am so wearing it as soon as it's washed.

NERD PRIDE!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Today in P.E. I figured out that I am 5.4% body fat. #-o

Isn't that a great thing?

If you like being skinny as a twig.

If you grow some muscle, it'll be very visible and "toned up", because there won't be any body fat to blur its shape (you need at least 3-5% body fat for men).

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Today in P.E. I figured out that I am 5.4% body fat. #-o

Isn't that a great thing?

If you like being skinny as a twig.

If you grow some muscle, it'll be very visible and "toned up", because there won't be any body fat to blur its shape (you need at least 3-5% body fat for men).

Most of the time it's the people that are the skinniest that have the most difficulty to gain muscle mass. *points towards health & fitness*

hiccup.png

Why? I'm kind of in that position myself. :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Got my exam papers back in the mail today; I found a mistake in the marking in a few seconds. dry.gif Better check through them thoroughly now.

Today I started school again, got some good and some really bad teachers. What should I do about the bad teachers? I'm worried I'm going to fail. D:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!