Today...

Leoo

Not done a whole lot today again. Took a walk into the shops and went on a music downloading spree when i came back.

Also got plans sorted for this weekend. Gonna be a killer. :-P :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I have detention tomorrow for what I did today.

We were learning about Chivalry in Europe, and the teacher said "For example, if a woman was cold, a man would offer her his jacket." So I asked what I thought was a perfectly reasonable question that was met with undue hostility.

"Why would it be cold in the kitchen?"

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

We were learning about Chivalry in Europe, and the teacher said "For example, if a woman was cold, a man would offer her his jacket." So I asked what I thought was a perfectly reasonable question that was met with undue hostility.

I lol'd so hard. I love you for that.

Totally [bleep]ing worth it.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Hilarious. Man, I hope that comes up in one of my classes.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

That is too awesome. What was the rest of the class's reaction?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I know what my classes reaction would be. All my friends would crack up, 3/4 people wouldn't get it, and the rest would be mad.

I would probably get in trouble with the teacher as well.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I know what my classes reaction would be. All my friends would crack up, 3/4 people wouldn't get it, and the rest would be mad.

All the males would laugh, all the females would hate, and the teacher would laugh, quickly gain his composure, and send me into the hallway.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Wow, our teachers would have a lot of slack...some may even laugh along. But that was an awesome question though. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I love you man. Go in there and show the Man you think of detention as a joke.

[spoiler=For you!]cookie.gif

cookie.gif

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

All the males would laugh, all the females would hate, and the teacher would laugh, quickly gain his composure, and send me into the hallway.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

today, well i should say a moment ago, i had a crazy panic attack about the thought of my death whenever it happens, feel so loopy at the moment. hate it so bad, used to be fearless in my younger years, now its all this sorta stuff happening and nerves everytime i go somewhere unfamiliar.

Rucky.png

today, well i should say a moment ago, i had a crazy panic attack about the thought of my death whenever it happens, feel so loopy at the moment. hate it so bad, used to be fearless in my younger years, now its all this sorta stuff happening and nerves everytime i go somewhere unfamiliar.

I'm less worried about not being fast enough dashing across the road on a highway, or not making that roof-to-roof jump than a swat team busting through the back of the house when it's pitch black outside, or that old guy behind me at the checkout being a hired assassin out to kill me.

Today, our volleyball season has officially ended. We ended up coming 5th place, but I was awarded the All-Star award at the award ceremony.

Basically, the All-Star award is awarded to the two best players on our team, and I was one of them. :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Today, our volleyball season has officially ended. We ended up coming 5th place, but I was awarded the All-Star award at the award ceremony.

Basically, the All-Star award is awarded to the two best players on our team, and I was one of them. :D

Congrats to you.

Today I learned my parents are splitting up... Not to sure if I should be feeling anything wierd but I'm not. :?

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Today I learned my parents are splitting up... Not to sure if I should be feeling anything wierd but I'm not. :?

Mag** is here for you. <3

"Strangely, there's only three players..."

Today was supposed to be a massive snow and ice storm. While it has been snowing for a few hours now, it's less like snow and more like rain. It doesn't appear to be sticking to the roads much, either.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Woke up late and went to the beach, which is like 20 meters away from where I'm staying :D

Then I had lunch and it started raining, so I don't got much to do but watch tv and use my dad's laptop.

16185_s.gif

Had an epic, and somewhat insighthul day.

After detention, walked around town, met old teachers, had a fun day overall, but the best part was earlier on.

We were leaving a school after visiting our old teachers, and we got to talking to the crossing guard. Sweet old lady. She told us that she thinks that of all the people that are nasty to McDonald's employees, people who don't appreciate mailmen, stuff like that, should switch jobs with them for a week. That way, everyone would have a deeper appreciation for each other.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.