Today...

Leoo

For school i have to take all kinds of limbs and make them into a perfect woman, not that great in explaining it in english but maybe a picture helps:

nnuu6c.jpg

Thats made from 4 pictures ;P now just to find a head

Yeah pretty random.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

<br />I had a maths mock test. Was pretty damn easy. If our class gets all A's and A*'s, our teacher is going to take us out to thorpe park. Gonna be awesome.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I got the results today. I got 28/30. A*. Yay.

Also got my essay on Frankenstein back for English. Also got an A*. Yay.

Anyone scanned my sig yet? Please try it. you can use pretty much any barcode scanning app on an iPhone or android phone.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Early release tomorrow because of the possible snow storm.

I do love snow now. :thumbup:

(I don't feel like doing my English homework then...)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Just got my lockerz prize. Pretty cool. Will post about the night vision goggles later, haven't tried them yet.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I really wish Iowa would get some lake effect snow. That would be AWESOME. Few days off of school? Yes please.

Had no school today, spent most of the day playing MAG, and watching my nephew. Day went by fast. Don't want to go to school tomorrow :|

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I just learned we're going to have two senior ditch days...tomorrow and Thursday. I kinda want to ditch tomorrow, but I got lots of work to catch up and got two important tests on Thursday (that making them up will be a pain in the [wagon]). What should I do? :?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I went to work to find my line just had a flavour change. So we get started shortly after I get there and find out the cups are too small for the machine (6mm smaller than we needed). We get that sorted out (new cups) and they still aren't working. After about 4 hours, we give up and clean up the area. We then find out another possible problem, the machine is several degrees in temperature off. I don't know if an adjustment to that fixed anything, though, because I was sent on break. When I got back, I essentially stodd around for 40 minutes waiting to do the final portion of my cleanup. And with about 40 minutes left in my shift they made me wash pails. I hate washing pails...

I just learned we're going to have two senior ditch days...tomorrow and Thursday. I kinda want to ditch tomorrow, but I got lots of work to catch up and got two important tests on Thursday (that making them up will be a pain in the [wagon]). What should I do? :?

Well if you choose to skip then there's always next year when you're a senior again. Take the tests and make up your work, if you don't pass the year then there will be no point in having skipped.

I brought a laser pointer in to school and had lots of fun. Too bad after doing it once, it just gets annoying afterwards.

I haven't gotten two days off from school in a row in ages. I'm 90% sure I won't have school tomorrow but I'll be back Thursday.

The last time I was in school was Thursday. I'm starting to get cabin fever, the roads have yet to be sufficiently plowed and it's snowing again for another estimated 10 inches over the 2 feet we had already.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I hate you all. Yesterday was the only day we could have had a snowday and we were in school, there were accidents all over the place and even some buses got into some. About most of the news was dedicated to how [cabbage]ty the roads were, I see no reason why we shouldn't have gotten out.

I've been feeling awful too. I was not made to endure the winter and its darkness and its cold, and my body is resenting it. And my finals start next week, so I'm stressed out too. :|

On other note, the right wing won the elections in Costa Rica, again. That really isn't helping my mood, either.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Had today off since we were supposed to get over a foot of snow. It was supposed to be extremely heavy snow from 1pm to 4pm. It's 3:45 now and it's snowing really lightly and there's about a half inch of snow on the ground and the roads are totally clear. I'm disappointed, I was hoping for more snow so I can go skiing next week.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

No school today due to snow :thumbup:

I can't straighten my arms all the way... I'm pretty sure it's because I lifted more than I should have (curls :/) on Monday. Should it have stopped hurting by now? (~53 hours later)

Edit:

All of a sudden my left arm feels incredibly jacked and my right arm still hurts like a [bleep]. What's happening to me? :unsure:

Got to whatever base making out topless in a bed is today :)

More tomorrow ;)

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

[bleep], here in Maine we are losing snow, while Washington is starting to look like the day after tomorrow.

RAGE

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

[bleep], here in Maine we are losing snow, while Washington is starting to look like the day after tomorrow.

RAGE

Well at least you get solid precipitation. Here in Texas we're hanging just above freezing and getting enough rain to fill the Pacific Ocean twice.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg