Today...

Leoo

Today, my friend burnt his hair during chemistrylaugh.gif It was hilarious. Especially since three minutes later he managed to burn the edge of his sheet of paper. We really shouldn't be handling Bunsen Burners.

Today, our volleyball season has officially ended. We ended up coming 5th place, but I was awarded the All-Star award at the award ceremony.

Basically, the All-Star award is awarded to the two best players on our team, and I was one of them. :D

"Strangely, there's only three players..."

Today was supposed to be a massive snow and ice storm. While it has been snowing for a few hours now, it's less like snow and more like rain. It doesn't appear to be sticking to the roads much, either.

Haha earlier today I was thinking the same thing. Now, not so much.

wl7w9j.png

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Wtf. :blink:

Siggied.

EDIT: And I think I'm missing soemthing in that joke. Is it meaning the woman should be cooking, or am I dense?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Siggied.

EDIT: And I think I'm missing soemthing in that joke. Is it meaning the woman should be cooking, or am I dense?

Women belong in the kitchen. You are dense.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Siggied.

Women belong in the kitchen. You are dense.

That's basically what I just said.... Except mine explained his 'cold' line.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm looking at colleges. It's kind of making me wish I had tried more as a freshman. My gpa sucks because I was to lazy to do any work in classes I should have been getting high A's in.

Oh well, can't change the past.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm looking at colleges. It's kind of making me wish I had tried more as a freshman. My gpa sucks because I was to lazy to do any work in classes I should have been getting high A's in.

Are you a senior? Because the deadline for application to a lot of colleges has passed already. I got mine finished in December, but if you're a junior it's good you're doing it now. I almost didn't get mine filled out in time.

Went for a walk through the sheer and blowing snow earlier. Can't wait to go out tomorrow, and then when it stops and is all post-apocalyptic again.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

This kid was tripping balls today at school. He ran into like four lockers and passed out and as he hit the floor, like 3 bags of weed fell out of his pocket.

I hope you took it, sell it for 100% profits. :D

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Have my drivers test tomorrow. A little bit nervous.

Just go over the questions in the back of the booklet. It was really easy for me, although a lot of mine were common sense and signs, my friend wasn't so lucky and she got a bunch of questions about fines and has to take it again tommorow as well.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Just go over the questions in the back of the booklet. It was really easy for me, although a lot of mine were common sense and signs, my friend wasn't so lucky and she got a bunch of questions about fines and has to take it again tommorow as well.

No, I mean the actual driving. The knowledge test was a piece of cake, if you fail that you are possibly [developmentally delayed]ed.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

No, I mean the actual driving. The knowledge test was a piece of cake, if you fail that you are possibly [developmentally delayed]ed.

Ah that, I've got no advice other than to stay calm. My driving test was wierd because my instructor wanted me to stop at Bill Miller's so she could use the restroom. = /

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Are you a senior? Because the deadline for application to a lot of colleges has passed already. I got mine finished in December, but if you're a junior it's good you're doing it now. I almost didn't get mine filled out in time.

Went for a walk through the sheer and blowing snow earlier. Can't wait to go out tomorrow, and then when it stops and is all post-apocalyptic again.

Only a junior. I'm going to end up applying last minute though, since I'm a big procrastinator.

I'm not getting any of this snow. It's stopping a few miles south of me. Assuming we're talking about the same snowstorms.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

License.

Good boy. :)

Today I'm going to be attending a surprise party. Some person accidentally told her about the party last night. Dumb [bleep]. I want to punch him in the face. :lol: But right now I'm too tired to care, I didn't get much sleep last night - songs (by Mayday Parade) kept playing in my head. I finally got to sleep after I kept hearing clinking sounds of metal, it kinda hypnotized me and relaxed me.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I got my report card today for second term. It's the best I've done in high school so far. :thumbup:

It's encouraging that there's only like one month of third term after vacation (which is in a week), and then one more term after that. And fourth term is generally easy.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I got my grade sheet in the mail today. I am ranked 12 out of 600 students. 4.0 GPA ftw .

I played some combat arms and got my ktd ration to 1.3. I also worked on my notes express program and talked to my uncle over skype.

I also got a futon today.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Damn it, I meant to check my rank. Probably around 30, that's what it has been.

I'm getting e-mail like a mofo from colleges. It's cool when I get one from a school I instantly recognize, like Columbia and Washington, although I wouldn't go there. Just an ego boost or whatever. My PSAT scores are already attracting attention, since I'm in the 95 percentile. Or would it be 5 percentile? Either way, I'm better than pretty much everyone.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Damn it, I meant to check my rank. Probably around 30, that's what it has been.

I'm getting e-mail like a mofo from colleges. It's cool when I get one from a school I instantly recognize, like Columbia and Washington, although I wouldn't go there. Just an ego boost or whatever. My PSAT scores are already attracting attention, since I'm in the 95 percentile. Or would it be 5 percentile? Either way, I'm better than pretty much everyone.

But not meeeeeeeeeeee. ;)

Yeah I've been getting a ton of college spam too. Got one from the Colorado School of Mines. Sounds interesting.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Ah that, I've got no advice other than to stay calm. My driving test was wierd because my instructor wanted me to stop at Bill Miller's so she could use the restroom. = /

Mine sucked because I had just gotten off of the school bus and it was inspection day so I was wearing my ROTC uniform. The cardboard underneath my ribbons and nametag made it hard to turn properly. It still does.

I remember the college spam. I kept getting it until about the middle of this past November when applications were due. Colorado School of Mines, Rice University, University of Colorado at Boulder, Mary Washington (which I'm pretty sure is a girls school), you name it. My e-mail inbox was filled several pages and there was mail near every day for a while.

Went for another mid-blizzard walk today. Pretty epic, snow came up to my knees when I was off the road and I helped a guy get his truck unstuck. The whole trip took a little over an hour, it was awesome. Then later I shoveled. Also fun. I like doing that stuff, but I don't get many opportunities to do it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif