Today...

Leoo

A girl died at my school last year of a heroine overdose and nobody gave a [cabbage] :P

One of the "special" girls died when I was in eighth grade. She got a page dedicated to her in the yearbook... A bunch of kids ripped it out and made paper airplanes out of it and threw them all around the cafeteria :/ (Her mom was one of teh cafeteria lady people things)

Nobody cares about people dying unless they were an important athlete at your school or something :/

A girl died at my school last year of a heroine overdose and nobody gave a [cabbage] :P

Thats why.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Went to the gym and then swam a little ... that's about it.

:XD:

Why do I post this [cabbage] here ? I'm not getting anything out of it, you're being bored by reading it.

You dont care, sure as [bleep] I dont care ...

It's an ultimately useless habit.

Why do I post this [cabbage] here ? I'm not getting anything out of it, you're being bored by reading it.

I often wonder the same.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I often wonder the same.

I'll admit I do too...

To continue the cycle!

Went over to a friends house and just hanged out. Got pizza too...wasn't too good. :-(

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

One of the "special" girls died when I was in eighth grade. She got a page dedicated to her in the yearbook... A bunch of kids ripped it out and made paper airplanes out of it and threw them all around the cafeteria :/ (Her mom was one of teh cafeteria lady people things)

Nobody cares about people dying unless they were an important athlete at your school or something :/

People went crazy when a bunch of kids offed themselves last year. Most of them were pretty quiet, too. One was this real pretty, real popular girl, though.

But this year some kid that went to the Christian school and hung himself is the craze. Never knew him.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

The above post kinda darkened my day, but hey, gotta learn about these things, they do happen everyday.

I went to school, killed Kalphite Queen, went for a walk, played some basketball, then played Psychonauts.

Yes, most of my day is playing games. The walk was to the basketball court, but I'll count it as an activity.

Dooo it. You must post. I demand it of you. I need entertainmentz

rosssigfinal.jpg

The above post kinda darkened my day, but hey, gotta learn about these things, they do happen everyday.

I went to school, killed Kalphite Queen, went for a walk, played some basketball, then played Psychonauts.

Yes, most of my day is playing games. The walk was to the basketball court, but I'll count it as an activity.

Holy [cabbage] man you got Kalphite Queens in your SCHOOL?? AND YOU KILLED IT?!? I'd have them call an exterminator asap, if I were you.

OT: Decided to go to the gym in the afternoon instead of the morning.

16185_s.gif

Dooo it. You must post. I demand it of you. I need entertainmentz

Okay then. Can you be entertained by "Okay then" ?

But I assume you can be entertained by "Okay then. Can you be entertained by Okay then ?". Yes, no ?

Surely "Okay then. Can you be entertained by Okay then ? But I assume you can be entertained by - Okay then. Can you be entertained by Okay then ?. Yes, no ?" is entertaining ?

... ?

Profit :thumbup:

I've unleased a never ending reverse Russian doll. [That sounds dirty. :unsure:]

We lost power for 4 hours this morning when it was 0F out, so the house is a little cold. I was asleep until it had been back on for 2 hours though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Holy [cabbage] man you got Kalphite Queens in your SCHOOL?? AND YOU KILLED IT?!? I'd have them call an exterminator asap, if I were you.

Oh yea, man it was terrible.*wink*

I guess I should clarify. I went to school, went home killed Kalphite Queen, went for a walk, played some basketball, then played Psychonauts. Yes, most of my day is playing games. The walk was to the basketball court, but I'll count it as an activity.

Woke up, showered, went to the UIL meet at Mac and competed in the Spelling/Vocab event (still don't know my results and probably won't until Monday), then lunch, bookstore, home.

Found an awesome book....A Day in the Life of Ancient Rome. I'm already loving it :]

I know something about nothing, which is far better than knowing nothing about something.

Oh yea, man it was terrible.*wink*

I guess I should clarify. I went to school, went home killed Kalphite Queen, went for a walk, played some basketball, then played Psychonauts. Yes, most of my day is playing games. The walk was to the basketball court, but I'll count it as an activity.

Holy [cabbage] man you got Kalphite Queens in your HOME?? AND YOU KILLED IT?!? I'd have them call an exterminator asap, if I were you.

(sorry I just had to do this :P )

I tested for my red belt in karate today. I think I passed, but I really have no clue. I should know sooner or later.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]