Today...

Leoo

Polar bears have black skin under their white fur coat. Maybe it's just partly shaved.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Today, or maybe yesterday slightly seeing as it's 6am now, I got Rick Rolled <_<

Story goes: I live in Spain, there was a band playing in my village and I went down with some friends to see it. They did mostly covers of other Spanish and English groups and that and the second song they decided to play was Never Gonna Give You Up... As soon as I heard it I was like :blink: then :evil: then by the end I was like :D.

Anyhows, I made headway with a girl I like (And no taking headway as meaning something else you dirty dirty people...) and got slightly drunk so all is good. :thumbsup:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Today, or maybe yesterday slightly seeing as it's 6am now, I got Rick Rolled <_<

Story goes: I live in Spain, there was a band playing in my village and I went down with some friends to see it. They did mostly covers of other Spanish and English groups and that and the second song they decided to play was Never Gonna Give You Up... As soon as I heard it I was like :blink: then :evil: then by the end I was like :D.

Anyhows, I made headway with a girl I like (And no taking headway as meaning something else you dirty dirty people...) and got slightly drunk so all is good. :thumbsup:

I have a very dirty mind, and I had to read it a second time to see the dirty meaning.

Maybe it will lead to some dirty headway with that girl. :twss:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Thunderbolt and lightning! Just woke up to this huuuuge storm, which explains why

I dreamed with thunders.

It's been raining every day since I came here... At least I managed to go to the beach once.

16185_s.gif

Got up early... studied calculus all day. Went to my calculus midterm at 7pm. Probably failed it.

Came back to res and partied. Slept over in my girlfriend's room... and then had a bit of an awkward moment in the morning when I left and all of her roommates were sitting in the common area.

Today I couldn't go see my cousins because I had to work. So I sat at home and worked my [wagon] off.

AND I'VE [bleep]ING FINISHED THE COURSEWORK THAT'S BEEN ON MY BACK FOR 6 MONTHS! [bleep] YEAH!

I need some food now...

As of right now I'm done with 3.5 of 7 (half if you like simplifying) of my homework assignments for pre-calc. Not having homework due until the end of the unit is a terrible thing for hardcore procrastinators like me. I had only done 1 of the assignments before today and failed 2 out of 3 (probably going to be 3 of 3) quizzes. This is the first unit too. Needless to say, my grade's none to good. I'm not sure if the homework is due tomorrow or Tuesday though. If it's tomorrow I'm screwed if it's Tuesday I'll be fine.

I also have a terrible headache. There best be delicious food to eat during the Superbowl (which I'll most likely do homework during) or I'm going to be very upset.

I was going to do at least half of the work last night but somehow I ended up finishing Bioshock instead since I thought I was almost finished and it turned out I was actually about halfway. Coupled with the fact that I take forever to finish campaigns in shooters since I suck, it took a very long time.

Now I'm just rambling for no reason. :|

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Haha, my friend that's going to UT is living in this dorm, Jester, where most freshmen live. Anyways, he was able to snag a private bathroom with his dorm, which is apparently great because it's only a hundred bucks more for the year. However, the main entryway into the room is through the bathroom (the toilet is in a little closet-like room, but the shower's right there).

Apparently his floor has a bet running on who's going to walk in on Eric (my friend) in the shower the most. He's a real popular guy, and people are always just wandering into his room. Apparently he takes a lot of showers. Haha.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I spent last night watching movies with my cousin... that was nice.

Today I went to my grandmother's and watched old cartoons from when I was a kid while my mom helped her clean her closet. Teletoon Retro is my hero. Then I went and saw Avatar in 3D. It wasn't bad.

Today..

The Saints won the SUPERBOWL!!!!

WHO DAT!!!

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I'm so [bleep]ing stupid.

I poured water into my protein shake cup then measured 3 scoops of the powder and placed in in the cup as well. The stuff made a tiny floating mound in the cup but I also got some on the sides and so I tried blowing it off. The entire mound flew up into my face and into my eyes, on my keyboard, in my mouse, went all over my desk and in my headphones. My eyes can't stop watering and I'm sneezing like there's no tomorrow. [bleep] I'm dumb

hiccup.png

I had a maths mock test. Was pretty damn easy. If our class gets all A's and A*'s, our teacher is going to take us out to thorpe park. Gonna be awesome.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Today I finished learning the bass part to Master of Puppets by ear. It was fun, first song I've learned by ear. I had the convenience of finding the bass master track on Youtube, so I didn't spnd most of my time trying to hear it over everything else.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Today I rubbed the fact that the colts lost in all my friend's faces.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

On my way back home, I got off the bus, looked at the sky, and I saw crows. Hundreds of them, flying around. This happens every year. I started to walk towards my house, and I saw a black dot fall from the sky. I had to run the whole way to avoid the potential literal [cabbage] storm. From now on, whenever this yearly crow invasion happens, I'll stare at the sky in an anxious wait for fecal matter. I really wish it hadn't happened.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!