Today...

Leoo

Starting my new diet today, I have two 'diseases' and this shouldget rid of both of them. (Candida overgrowth, and leaky-gut syndrome)

So for two months I can't eat any of these at all:

Banana

Barley

Kidney Bean

Green Bean

Lima Bean (woot)

Yellow wax bean

Broccoli

Brussel Sprouts (aww :( )

Cabbage

Cantaloupe

Cauliflower

Cheese

Crab

Cow's Milk (any dairy products involving cows)

Egg

Grapefruit

Haddock

Lemon

Lettuce

Lime

Lobster

Goat's Milk (or anything involving goats milk)

Orange

Peanut

Pineapple

Plum

Pumpkin

Rape seed (in other words Canola Oil... in other words anything fried :P )

Rye

Sesame

Shrimp

Soybean (so anything involving soy)

Tangerine

Tomato

Wheat

Gluten.

And after two months I may be able to eat some of it.

So for breakfast I had chicken I cooked, and sweet potato with dairy free oatmeal. Oatmeal was kinda thick :x

Then I used up 4k oak planks on rs and am now closer to 99 con >:)

Gonna go see When in Rome tonight with a friend, even though I know it'll suck, she really wants to see it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Starting my new diet today, I have two 'diseases' and this shouldget rid of both of them. (Candida overgrowth, and leaky-gut syndrome)

So for two months I can't eat any of these at all:

[food be here]

And after two months I may be able to eat some of it.

So for breakfast I had chicken I cooked, and sweet potato with dairy free oatmeal. Oatmeal was kinda thick :x

Then I used up 4k oak planks on rs and am now closer to 99 con >:)

Gonna go see When in Rome tonight with a friend, even though I know it'll suck, she really wants to see it.

So you pretty much can't eat anything good at all huh? That sucks :-# Have fun eating vitamin pills :? Get well soon I guess. :-P

I've been feeling sick today myself. I think my mom gave me her Bronchitis and Laryngitis, because I've been coughing and wheezing all day. I also have these moments of nausea that won't go away. Also just haven't had any energy today at all... sucks cause it's a day off >.<

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

AWW :( public schools have school today cuz they had a snow day earlier on this year. Sucks to be them.

And tbh I did the diet like 8 years ago, but didn't do it for long enough. I've not had dairy milk in 9 years or so.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Is anyone's internet a lil off? Like slightly slow?

Something big is going on. All online console gaming is down, PSN, XBL, And the nintendo network too.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Something big is going on. All online console gaming is down, PSN, XBL, And the nintendo network too.

It's a conspiraaaaacy maaaaaaaaaaan. The governments tryna get you dooooooowwwn mannn.

Being threatened makes me laugh. Especially when it's over the most retarted circumstances.

I've done absolutely nothing today, but I saw the first gold medal won on canadian soil last night. go canada yo.

Mines a bit funky.

Mine was acting up yesterday for a bit, lol.

Biology class, we were having a test. All of a sudden I hear what is sounding like the gnarliest fart I've ever heard, it lasted so long I thought some pipes must have ruptured or something, but no, it was my friend sitting behind me. The class bursts out laughing. Including him: "HAHAHAHAHAHAH - OH [cabbage] I'M PISSING". We look down, there's a pool of urine under his desk. He got up, went to get him gym clothes, washed everything off, and finished the test before 90% of the class. No one, including him, has any idea what happened.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Biology class, we were having a test. All of a sudden I hear what is sounding like the gnarliest fart I've ever heard, it lasted so long I thought some pipes must have ruptured or something, but no, it was my friend sitting behind me. The class bursts out laughing. Including him: "HAHAHAHAHAHAH - OH [cabbage] I'M PISSING". We look down, there's a pool of urine under his desk. He got up, went to get him gym clothes, washed everything off, and finished the test before 90% of the class. No one, including him, has any idea what happened.

Mmkay kids.

This is why drugs are bad...Mmmkay?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Lol I totally know who that troll is.

Imma take a wild stab and say Adrenal'sbeen behind the recent trolling episodes?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Imma take a wild stab and say Adrenal'sbeen behind the recent trolling episodes?

I'm going to take a wild stab at you if you say that. cause that could get him in trouble you know. :wink:

*sigh* This ginger kid keeps picking on me.

An automatic message was posted on my friend's page from this application that I used the day before Valentines day:

You are one of my Internet Valentines 2010! [updated weekly]

Have you found your Internet Valentines 2010?

Your Rank:#2

One sunrise ago at 12:37 in the evenin' fired from Valentines for 2010 · Weigh in · Arr! · Spy Plank-t'-Plank · Find Your Valentines

ginger kid ew holly you must be guttered

11 shots o' rum ago

Wongtong You're just jealous because she finds you unattractive.

8 shots o' rum ago ·

ginger kid thats nice haha you must be guttered aswell coz your a yellow asian in nz

6 shots o' rum ago

Wongtong Well you're a ginga. Need I say more?

4 shots o' rum ago ·

ginger kid no thats a hair colour, im in the right country

4 shots o' rum ago

Wongtong Ever seen South Park? I think you wish you had a soul, like me. And if you think I'm a [bleep] from these comments, you started it. :)

3 shots o' rum ago ·

ginger kid that was a good one. well i was writing on holly's page not yours

35 grains o' sand ago

My friend SHUT THE [bleep] UP OR ILL KILL YOU BOTH!!

2 grains o' sand ago

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

An automatic message was posted on my friend's page from this application that I used the day before Valentines day:

One sunrise ago at 12:37 in the evenin' fired from Valentines for 2010 · Weigh in · Arr! · Spy Plank-t'-Plank · Find Your Valentines

11 shots o' rum ago

8 shots o' rum ago ·

ginger kid thats nice haha you must be guttered aswell coz your a yellow asian in nz

6 shots o' rum ago

4 shots o' rum ago ·

4 shots o' rum ago

Wongtong Ever seen South Park? I think you wish you had a soul, like me. And if you think I'm a [bleep] from these comments, you started it. :)

3 shots o' rum ago ·

35 grains o' sand ago

2 grains o' sand ago

Pirate English :thumbup:

Oh really?

Also my avatar = best on TIF now. Don't try and argue it.

Ok I'll bite. Who is it?

Don't think anyone plays HoN here so no one would really know. It's the Scout hero from the game.

11 shots o' rum ago

8 shots o' rum ago ·

6 shots o' rum ago

4 shots o' rum ago ·

4 shots o' rum ago

3 shots o' rum ago ·

35 grains o' sand ago

2 grains o' sand ago

Lol @ ginger kids. When I think of firey ginger's all I can think of is that Coppercab kid off youtube.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Argh, my legs are sore.

Decided to start jogging in the mornings but man o man, smoking and bad food has taken a toll on me. I can't do it very long. Went jogging for the past three days and I think I didn't stretch properly because my logs were really hurting. Didn't go this morning so I feel like I have to make up for it by going this afternoon.

Bah, got loads of work for school to do in this holiday but I can't seem to catch a break from my family. We got this girl from India living with us, 3 of us in one small room. I need to move out or else I'm gonna kill myself.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Feel worse today than yesterday. Not going to school >.<. On a brighter note, I see we apparently caught the leader/one of the higher-ups of the Taliban... surprised there isn't a topic for it yet.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!