Today...

Leoo

Learn russian! Then, shout randomly at people in the streets.

!

I must do this!

Brb.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

14 hours of runescape... I'm not going to be able to survive summer :P What's a good way to kill time on the internet other than youtube/games? :/

Slavic languages are tame. People are going to know you're speaking some form of "Russian." He should learn something unusually niche like Estonian and use that instead.

I feel like I am missing a reference.

14 hours of runescape... I'm not going to be able to survive summer :P What's a good way to kill time on the internet other than youtube/games? :/

Slavic languages are tame. People are going to know you're speaking some form of "Russian." He should learn something unusually niche like Estonian and use that instead.

If he's from America, and I'm pretty sure he is, then learning any language other than French, Spanish or German will impress the hell out of most people :P

wl7w9j.png

If he's from America, and I'm pretty sure he is, then learning any language other than French, Spanish or German will impress the hell out of most people :P

Heh, really? I didn't know this. Well, I sometimes get people asking me to say things in Japanese if they know that I can speak it, somewhat; but I wouldn't term it "impressive" by any means. I can't think of a more productive way to spend time if you're not a social person other than learning a language, playing an instrument or reading - let's face it, some people are never social even if they try to be; I think trying to be social often causes more insecurity than actual positive cognitive advances.

Maybe people aren't quite as easily impressed here. I never really get a chance to use Japanese offline anyway, so I tend to get all nervous and completely cloud over when someone asks me to say something.

Or Irish (if you are American).

howlin1eeveesig.png

Or Irish (if you are American).

I honestly thought people in Ireland spoke English :wall: Ireland and I don't get along D:

I am, and I do. Except it's more randomly at people I know, and more when they piss me off or if I just feel like not maing sense to them. My level of education on the matter (not much, but I'm working at it) means that I often rattle off just a list of vocabulary with some verbs thrown in for good measure to make it sound better which, if heard by someone fluent, would be cause for me to be committed. Sometimes, though, I know enough to actually make sense. Like when I went on for a surprising amount of time on why it is my jacket, not his, I bought it, and it should not be on him. Then I asked him where my hat was (hint: on my head) and told him to sit in the car for a while. Then i told him I eat his little sandviches. My grammar, especially in my orders, was not that great, but it was passable and it's not like anyone else there knew.

...Anyway, today was mostly the same. 2 hour delays for school all week though, they want to try and let the ice melt or get the morning traffic out of the way before school so the studenst driving don't kill themselves. So that's cool.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I sat home and job searched.... For the past 14 months. Why in god's name is it so hard to get a job. They're all Gen-Y-ists!!!

No money, Dad knicked my car because he's is out of rego and all games finished. Maybe I should consider going homeless and just wonder Australia via Train jumping. -.-

Popoto.~<3

Here is a lil riddle.

A man runs a hotel in which there are 10 beds. One night 11 brothers show up at a hotel. Not wanting to turn them away, the hotel comes up with a solution. He asks the first 2 brothers tolie in the same bed temporarily. He then puts the 3rd brother in the 2nd bed, the 4th brother in the 3rd bed, the 5th brother in the 4th bed, and so on, until he puts the 10th brother in the 9th bed. That leaves the tenth bed free, so he goes to get the 2nd brother from the 1st bed and allows him to sleep in the 10th bed.

Has the hotelier succeeded in cheating logic? Explain.

Here is a lil riddle.

A man runs a hotel in which there are 10 beds. One night 11 brothers show up at a hotel. Not wanting to turn them away, the hotel comes up with a solution. He asks the first 2 brothers tolie in the same bed temporarily. He then puts the 3rd brother in the 2nd bed, the 4th brother in the 3rd bed, the 5th brother in the 4th bed, and so on, until he puts the 10th brother in the 9th bed. That leaves the tenth bed free, so he goes to get the 2nd brother from the 1st bed and allows him to sleep in the 10th bed.

10th bed wouldn't be free, you forgot about the 11th brother :P

Amaranth_GTO.png

Here is a lil riddle.

He pretty much wasted everyones time when he could've just as easily moved one of the two on bed 1 to bed 2, which is what ends up happening.

Anyways, tonight was my last night in intense studying. One exam and four hour lab left tomorrow then i'm on SPRRIIIIING BREAAAAAAAK!!! :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

Here is a lil riddle.

Poor wording. Instead of listing all of the brothers in each bed you simply said "and so on..." which makes us think 1 brother in each bed.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Here is a lil riddle.

A brother died and everyone forgot about him.

You're welcome, everyone.

Today I woke up to find a message on the machine saying I no longer work tomorrow. I'm quite glad to hear that, since now I don't have to get up at 5:30am.

So is that good or is that bad?

16185_s.gif

Today I woke up to find a message on the machine saying I no longer work tomorrow. I'm quite glad to hear that, since now I don't have to get up at 5:30am.

So is that good or is that bad?

It's a bit of both. It means I only worked 3 days this week... which is somewhat bad... but I don't have to do a day shift (6:30-3, which I hate)... which is good.

Overall, I think it leans slightly more toward the good side.

I did nothing but watch tv/sleep for the last day and a half >.> My parents decided that I'm not allowed on the computer (Yes, one [bleep]ing computer in my house) anymore because "There is no way anyone could play a game ("Moonscape") so much." My parents think I'm a [bleep]ing criminal or something. (Typing this on my Wii, by the way). My dad just told me that if I don't get a job this summer, I can't live here any more. Did I mention that I'm not allowed to leave my house for anything other than school? How am I supposed to get a job if I can't go anywhere and don't have real access to the internet? ;_; Anything I previously said about looking for a job was all lies >.> I have no idea what the [bleep] to do. My parents refuse to talk to me about anything (Well, they talk to me. My dad just hits me if I say anything back <.<) Help?

Sorry if this is the wrong topic to post this in :/

http://www.king5.com/news/Police-arresting-11-students-at-Redmond-High-School-84783892.html

Fun day. Heard we got on national news for a bit too, along with all the local news channels. They missed the biggest dealer and didn't nab any users though; like 500 kids would be gone if they got users and dealers, lawl.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.