Today...

Leoo

Feel worse today than yesterday. Not going to school >.<. On a brighter note, I see we apparently caught the leader/one of the higher-ups of the Taliban... surprised there isn't a topic for it yet.

Cause it's not discussion worthy? Everyone will go "Yay they got caught" or "Don't care." I fall into the latter.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Feel worse today than yesterday. Not going to school >.<. On a brighter note, I see we apparently caught the leader/one of the higher-ups of the Taliban... surprised there isn't a topic for it yet.

Cause it's not discussion worthy? Everyone will go "Yay they got caught" or "Don't care." I fall into the latter.

A lot of those topics spring up, though.

Last night I successfully avoided any lead hand/supervisor types for the last hour of my shift and thus got to sit in the lunch room and do nothing. It was pretty awesome. Hopefully today is a full shift or I can do the same thing again.

Almost finished an essay paper due this week. Almost. Spent all of today looking through research papers on carbon emissions, global warming and deforestation. Yay for uni.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I stopped smoking completely =D Didn't start to appease anyone either...

LOL I saw a cat get hit by a car. Well, I didn't see the exact time of impact 'cause the car was going pretty fast. One second the cat was dashing into the road, the next there was a bang and it's lying there wagging its tail. Damn, it should have eaten a mushroom but noooo, it got hit by another car and lost all its continues. Then my mom went out and kicked it to check if it was alive haha.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

ewww

that was morbid.

anyway...

Today I realized I never grew out of my X-Games phase. Old School Skater Punk Music - ENGAGE

*flips on "superman" by Goldfinger*

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Lol I totally know who that troll is.

Oh really?

Also my avatar = best on TIF now. Don't try and argue it.

I was going to argue that it's ugly and I don't know what it is, but you're Nadril. You can't argue with that. :/

Your avatar Nadril, looks like an upside down optimus prime colored green

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Lol I totally know who that troll is.

Oh really?

Also my avatar = best on TIF now. Don't try and argue it.

I was going to argue that it's ugly and I don't know what it is, but you're Nadril. You can't argue with that. :/

Don't fight it :P

I changed it anyways to a much cooler hero from HoN, blacksmith.

Today I went to gymnastics and then I made a video of the flips and stuff I did today with my friends.

It was pretty fun, but that flip at the beginning was a little weird, mainly because I did it somehow today and I'm amazed it even works.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

Had a long but productive day at Concord University. Had to drop class piano due to the fact that I just have so much on my plate right now Im starting to slip in some classes. I'll just pick it up next semester.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Today at work my line went down at the same time as normal, and as I was waiting for the OK to finish the cleanup my mom told me my aunt couldn't come get me. So she already had a backup plan in place, provided I would be fine with leaving 30 minutes early. I took the deal...

14 hours of runescape... I'm not going to be able to survive summer :P What's a good way to kill time on the internet other than youtube/games? :/

Well, firstly I'd like to tell you to liven up your social life, or if that fails, start reading.

Then I'd like to point out that there will probably be some immature answers to that question.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

14 hours of runescape... I'm not going to be able to survive summer :P What's a good way to kill time on the internet other than youtube/games? :/

Well, firstly I'd like to tell you to liven up your social life, or if that fails, start reading.

Then I'd like to point out that there will probably be some immature answers to that question.

Watch tv on the internet.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

You're not allowed to complain about being socially inept if all you do is play runescape buddy. Join a club.

Browsing the Internet alone is one of the biggest timesinks ever. Seriously though, start reading or learn a language. I used to be pretty dependent on MMOs for entertainment until I found things that I liked more.

Learn russian! Then, shout randomly at people in the streets.

16185_s.gif