Today...

Leoo

Angrymerlin.gif

Someone please put the dancing merlin .gif in the dome of anger...please?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Dancingdome.gif?

Anyways, I did a 360 into a snowbank on my way to see my girlfriend today because I don't give a [bleep] about weather. Put a nice dent into my front bumper but it should pop right out. Then on the way over to my dads house my car couldn't make it up the hill (the hill is a [bleep] if you don't have 4 wheel drive, if you have rear-wheel you will die, no doubt about it) so my dad had to come and we switched cars and drove an extra half an hour to circumnavigate that last quarter mile that was between me and the house.

Basically, don't drive when the roads are extremely poorly plowed and don't live in New England if you aren't willing to risk your life or stay home for a week straight.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

School just called and announced a snowday for tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

wZ4Gp.gif

Fix'd.

Also, you guys are lucky your schools announce the night/day before. Here its literally either 20 minuets or few hours before school starts when they make the decision to shut down the schools.

That's how it normally works here too. But the storm that's coming has apparently got the school district terrified right now.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

My school district has been getting ballsy. They let us go during a "surprise" blizzard, which lasted longer than expect. They also did not cancel the basketball game, which was good 20 minuets away, even though it had been snowing for a good 2 hours before school ended and the roads were utter [cabbage].

I wont be surprised if they let us go tomorrow.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Lol, snow days. Our equivalent is, what, earthquake days? But that doesn't happen frequently. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

-10 degrees out today without windchill, same tomorrow. My school runs the AC. I feel so proud to learn at my high school!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Our school runs the boilers well into the summer*, the only room with an AC is the computer lab.

Not fun. :thumbdown:

*=actually they never turn them off. I swear to god our school just shovels money out the window.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

School just called and announced a snowday for tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

wZ4Gp.gif

Fix'd.

Also, you guys are lucky your schools announce the night/day before. Here its literally either 20 minuets or few hours before school starts when they make the decision to shut down the schools.

That's how it normally works here too. But the storm that's coming has apparently got the school district terrified right now.

Yeah me too, we were supposed to expect catastrophic events, loss of electricity, etc. It snowed a good amount, but that's all. I heard a prediction 10-15" of snow, winds up to 40 mph, rolling blackouts, severe whiteouts, roofs caving in under the snow.

I really think the weatherman's daughter woke up on Saturday and said "Dad, I really don't want to go to school for about a week". and he then made up this story about how we're going to enter into a new ice age for the next few days.

A friend of mine found a picture of a raptor wielding a lightsaber and told me that it represented me perfectly.

Honestly, I think I have reached the peak achievement of my life.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I miss my girlfriend and am now going to sleep just in case I have school tomorrow. 4 hours of sleep on the first day of a new semester might not be a good idea but oh well.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My mom won a free 2 days trip to another province by plane, in a 5 stars hotel and loads of other activities today. It's for 2 people, so she is going with my dad leaving the house for me (and sadly, my brother). She looked up how much all of that would cost and it was something like us$2500. :thumbup:

16185_s.gif

Apparently I have 18" of snow here. I don't think it's quite that much, but it's drifted a ton. So obviously no school, first snow day of the year. May go read my book or actually draw today, but more like will waste time and then type up a math paper.