Today...

Leoo

Today I turned 16.

Happy birthday bro! :thumbup:

So tired right now. Thankfully today and tomorrow is our fall break.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Was going to math and we went to take the elevator (teachers rarely know or care). I wasn't looking at which button I was hitting and it turned out to be the call for help button. I immediately left and went up the stairs, like 6 others stayed in the elevator.

:ohnoes:

PM me for fitocracy invite

Today morning classes were cancelled, so I got to sleep in for once. Played a bit of Halo, which didn't go too well.

Now I'm working on my computer science assignment (enjoying it, too). I have a chemistry 'lab test' tonight; dunno what the hell that's gonna be like. Not going to study, since it's open lab notebook, and I've written every thing in our lab manual in there just in case.

Probably will have to go get help on physics today, too. :\ Dread that class so much.

And, in regards to weather, it's starting to rain and get cold and misty outside now. I bought a nice rain jacket yesterday, so I'm all set for that. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

My arms... hurt...so...much...

But it was totally worth it. Great day of canoeing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Today I turned 16.

Happy birthday bud, live it up. Oh wait, you're 16. Enjoy your boring afternoon.

In all seriousness, are you doing anything fun today?

Watching DBZ is pretty fun.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Was disappointed in music of 2011 until today...

Alesana's new album: 10/18

new Devil Wears Prada: late Septemeber

new Limp Bizkit: Already out

new Close Your Eyes: 10/24

not to mention I'm trying to see Alesana live next week. I HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FOREWARD TO. YAAAAAAY

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Limp Bizkit

90s kids that dont like koRn/Limp Bizkit/Papa Roach/Linkin Park are an abomination

....I didn't get the job with Apple.

This is the 3rd time I've done this. What more do they [bleep]ing want...

life's easier when you have a guy on the inside

Story of my [bleep]ing life.

Friends:"Oh I got this job through my mom's friend" "Oh I got that job because my dad knew my boss" "Oh I got this job because my boss is great friends with my grandmother"

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Story of my [bleep]ing life.

Friends:"Oh I got this job through my mom's friend" "Oh I got that job because my dad knew my boss" "Oh I got this job because my boss is great friends with my grandmother"

I have the power to hire/not hire people at my job. I gotta tell you, it REALLY helps when someone on the inside is pushing your app. Otherwise, you just got lost in the mix

Connections are worth more than actual qualification much of the time. Unfortunately.

and its [cabbage] really. I am WAAAAAAAAAAY more experience and qualified then the people I see go for the same job, but just because one friend works there, they can just say "yeah he's good. you wont go wrong picking him". there really is no point in getting your HSC/School Cert, or Uni degrees or College/TAFE Certs anymore. NOTHING is based on qualifications or experience, its ONLY who you know.

It's really tempting to take my story to Today/Tonight news because it'll show the country just how messed up our job system is now.

Popoto.~<3

Connections are worth more than actual qualification much of the time. Unfortunately.

and its [cabbage] really. I am WAAAAAAAAAAY more experience and qualified then the people I see go for the same job, but just because one friend works there, they can just say "yeah he's good. you wont go wrong picking him". there really is no point in getting your HSC/School Cert, or Uni degrees or College/TAFE Certs anymore. NOTHING is based on qualifications or experience, its ONLY who you know.

It's really tempting to take my story to Today/Tonight news because it'll show the country just how messed up our job system is now.

Well let's not get crazy now. I don't think every single person/company hires solely on connections.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Was disappointed in music of 2011 until today...

Alesana's new album: 10/18

new Devil Wears Prada: late Septemeber

new Limp Bizkit: Already out

new Close Your Eyes: 10/24

not to mention I'm trying to see Alesana live next week. I HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FOREWARD TO. YAAAAAAY

I hear Blink 182 is bringing out a new album soon as well. It's supposed to be a really good one judging by what Rollingstone says.

Back home after spending the day in Turkey. God i'm tired.

Why do some people feel the need to constantly have a boyfriend or girlfriend when every one of their relationships has ended in misery? At some point in time you'd think these people need to take a break and just focus on the other parts of their lives.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg