Today...

Leoo

Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the only ones who leads a pretty drama free life. I guess there was a bit more drama prior to (and shortly after) my girlfriends ex being committed to a mental hospital, work camp, and then being sent to a "therapeutic boarding school".

Honestly, the extent of the drama in my life these days is me waiting until the last minute to write papers for my classes (right now) and me trying to control my smoking habits.

Work camp? Define work camp please because right now I'm visualizing Auschwitz.

Although, I feel like I'm in the same boat. I don't have a lot of drama in my life, and I always write my papers at the last minute too. (Who doesn't? Let's be honest here.)

No clue. Probably not Auschwitz, not that I care. He's a dick.

Insensitive much? Sounds almost exactly what I'd say.

Yep. I felt bad for the guy for quite some time, but honestly with all the things he has done I'd prefer that he stay far away for good. It's better for him too anyways. I don't wish bad things on him or anything, but I'm content with him not being allowed home. Although I think he's being allowed to visit sometime soon.

And right now I'm attempting to write a paper that's due at 12:30. It's [bleep]ing impossible too, there's no way I can write it. I'm really tempted to just not do it, I can take the hit to my grade. Or I'll do an extremely half assed job and get like a 50. My professor has some of the shittiest grammar of all time though, so as long as I get a decent amount written I'll probably get a good grade since he can hardly construct a sentence. I like the guy a lot though and English isn't his first language so it's understandable.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I realized today how much I hate this rainbow pony crap. It is officially more worser than when the crowd thought it was cool to think blues clues were cool, and no they weren't referring to oxycodone, much to the duress of myself and others.

I can switch my avatar and signature to Rarity if you hate "rainbow pony" oh so much.

Anyways. I realized that I have no classes today. Hell yes for sleeping in until past noon.

Yes, I had sex with another girl last night. It was fabulous, and I thought I would regret it, but I don't; not in the slightest. I think that's a sign that I need to break up with my girlfriend. Either that, or I'm just a cold heartless person. I will say this, normally I don't find Asians all that attractive, but holy shit. This one was a solid 10.

Yes, I had sex with another girl last night. It was fabulous, and I thought I would regret it, but I don't; not in the slightest. I think that's a sign that I need to break up with my girlfriend. Either that, or I'm just a cold heartless person. I will say this, normally I don't find Asians all that attractive, but holy shit. This one was a solid 10.

Umm yes, probably ;)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Good job bro :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Cheating on his girlfriend merits a "good job bro :thumbup:"?

3cd8a33a.png

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Sounds like he's thinking more with his dick than his heart. But whatever, it's his decision.

Was going to climb a mountain in our outdoor leadership class, but all the girls didn't want to. So we hiked some boring mile long trail instead.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Sounds like he's thinking more with his dick than his heart. But whatever, it's his decision.

Was going to climb a mountain in our outdoor leadership class, but all the girls didn't want to. So we hiked some boring mile long trail instead.

Why were they in an OLS class if they weren't willing to hike up a mountain? IMO, hiking up the mountain is worth the work.

Average day. Really wish Battlefield 3 was out already. Kinda bored. Too lazy to do anything about it.

My mom found my air-soft collection. Wasn't too happy lol. Oh well, I'm nearly 20, I could own an actual fire arm if I really wanted.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've decided to only use weed to fall asleep until my first paycheck. I really need to remember I'm working to save for college + my car, not to be able to buy random shit... but I do need a winter coat... and a bigger TV..

Anyways, today is my birthday! Got some money and stuff, otherwise just an average day I guess.

Good luck. Hopefully it's not awkward as hell. Did you tell her you cheated on her too?

As mean as it is, telling her is likely to result in him either being shunned by many of his friends, or violence from her friends.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The deed is done. Living it up with the bros tonight.

Sucks that it had to end, but it'll all be okay.

All the couples I know at my school are breaking up right now. The 3 longest term couples I knew just broke up over the past few days. It's weird.

All part of the cycle Tim. And I was kiddy about taking Bow's ex lol. I'm not one to violate bro code...

'cept I'm talking to one of my friend's ex's right now, but that I see as justified seeing as how he hooked up with my ex first -.-

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn