Today...

Leoo

Im going to be pretty much placid and quiet and upset for the next few days. Joel broke up with me, just shy of 2 months in. My first relationship since I was 18 and its been blown up again. I really dont think I can trust anyone any more to be honest.

Popoto.~<3

Today I went bowling, not that I go often but easily the two worst games of my life. Score wise that is, it was actually kind of fun.

Both sub 60 even though I got two strikes in the second game.

Oh and hi, I'm new.

Mightymuddy.png

Violence is fun. I wish some random guy would come up to me on the street and try to fight me, I love fighting. I did a lot of sparring when I was taking martial arts classes, but that was never as satisfying as actually beating the hell out of someone.

If we ever meet I propose we have a no-holds-barred fight, and then after the hospital visit we go get pizza or something.

Isn't it a crime to use any sort of martial arts training to beat someone up anyways?

Not sure about where you live, but in Australia it's legal to use necessary force to defend yourself. Necessary being the least amount needed to get away from the aggressor, which can often be accomplished with one punch to the stomach area, or a sweeping kick.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today I went bowling, not that I go often but easily the two worst games of my life. Score wise that is, it was actually kind of fun.

Oh and hi, I'm new.

Sub 60? I can roll the ball like a granny and get higher than a 60.

Oh and hi, I'm new.

Welcome.

OT: Winter ladder for GoW3 starts in a few days. My squad will be top 3 once we run the first two matches of the season. Should be fun. :)

Spent the morning procrastinating. Should probably start revising for exams soon.

I did find this on my travels though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqmdv5iyIOY&feature=player_embedded

m52544_do_want.jpg

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I'm upstairs playing Gears of War 3 while my girlfriend is downstairs making me lunch. I request the highest of fives from all my bros here in OT. :thumbup:

highfiveu.png

NewspaperGuy.png

edit: eh, didn't figure you to be a Mexican.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Last day of winter break today. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Oh and hi, I'm new.

Welcome to TIF and OT :thumbup:

Today I went with to a friends house and played video games and chilled. We went outside around 3:00 to watch the meteor shower. We waited like...45 minuets and only say one meteor! But it was worth it, the friend I was with has been my best friend since 3rd grade <3:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Hey guys, I'm back from the hospital.

Last night I was with my girlfriend and some of her friends at a club in town when my head hurt, next thing I know I'm in an ambulance being asked questions. Turns out I had what appeared to be a seizure for a few minutes. Apparently I was strong enough to I managed to walk myself to the ambulance, despite not being in a conscious state. I ended up having to spend the night there and was seen by a doctor and a few nurses and since they are not yet sure what it is I'm having to visit the GP tomorrow to get a referral to get some tests done with an EEG machine. As they cannot yet rule out an epileptic fit (although it could have been a number of other things) and since something similar happened to me 10 months ago I've been disallowed from driving until the EEG tests come back in.

Seeing as I was able to walk myself everywhere, and I was completely aware and able to talk and remember things, I'm going to guess it was something like a thunderclap migraine (migraine that hits very hard and suddenly, like a clap of thunder.

Last night I was with my girlfriend and some of her friends at a club in town when my head hurt, next thing I know I'm in an ambulance being asked questions. Turns out I had what appeared to be a seizure for a few minutes. Apparently I was strong enough to I managed to walk myself to the ambulance, despite not being in a conscious state. I ended up having to spend the night there and was seen by a doctor and a few nurses and since they are not yet sure what it is I'm having to visit the GP tomorrow to get a referral to get some tests done with an EEG machine. As they cannot yet rule out an epileptic fit (although it could have been a number of other things) and since something similar happened to me 10 months ago I've been disallowed from driving until the EEG tests come back in.

Seeing as I was able to walk myself everywhere, and I was completely aware and able to talk and remember things, I'm going to guess it was something like a thunderclap migraine (migraine that hits very hard and suddenly, like a clap of thunder.

Oh man...I hope everything works out for you man. Get better and keep us updated :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Couldn't have just lied and said we met, had our fight, and we're now on our way to get pizza after the hospital visit?

On a more serious note, I hope everything is okay.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Wow, I hope the results come back with good news. If you've had one in the past as well it sounds more like epilepsy to me. My mum has epilepsy but it's rarely a problem since she's on medication and it's rarely triggered. I hope you get good news =/

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Ouch.

Also, Lack of invite displeases me.

They were going for her friend's birthday celebrations. I was only allowed because I was dating someone going.