Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56554 replies to this topic

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,094 posts
Honestly it's not even that cool of a story, but once my court case is over I'll talk about it freely.

Today I worked hard, came home to see the girl I literally went nuts over has a new boyfriend/victim. I'm just trying to write this paper and get on with my life. Whatever to everything else.
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit
So today it is my birthday, I'm now 21. Which doesn't mean much here, but it's still treated as the big birthday. So far I've gotten a new phone, over a grand, some tools, an RC helicopter, an engraved flask, some DVDs, but only 2 birthday texts. ;_;

On a side note, I have an exam tomorrow, my computer is broke, and I am unable to log on to my uni account. Which is annoying as it means I cannot access anything to help me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,094 posts

So today it is my birthday, I'm now 21. Which doesn't mean much here, but it's still treated as the big birthday. So far I've gotten a new phone, over a grand, some tools, an RC helicopter, an engraved flask, some DVDs, but only 2 birthday texts. ;_;

On a side note, I have an exam tomorrow, my computer is broke, and I am unable to log on to my uni account. Which is annoying as it means I cannot access anything to help me.

I'll trade you the ~100 texts I got for my 21st for that $1,000

Happy birthday though!
Posted Image

Kalphite
[ Display Name History ]

Kalphite

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,228 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:kalphiteman4
Ugh, I've been in a stressful as hell situation. FInals week, and I'm having a ton of issues with my best friend that are stopping me from being able to focus on any of my exams. Just the worst timing ever. Now I'm absently struggling to finish my last math assignment and worrying about how the hell this is going to resolve. Exactly what I needed, haha. Can't even appreciated finally breaking 2 plates on my deadlift (230 lbs, which isn't much for most but I only weigh like 130 so it's exciting for me lol. Or rather, it would be at any other time).

(I'll elaborate more later when I have enough time to actually explain it all if anyone cares, just kinda wanted to give an update/get it off my chest. I promise I'm not just vaguebooking to get people to ask what's wrong lol)

Nekyia
[ Display Name History ]

Nekyia

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • RSN:Nekyia
I took Ammo on two hikes this weekend.

The first one on Saturday we went out to a park we'd never been to before. It's supposed to have a lot of hiking trails in it. Unfortunately the trails are only somewhat marked and I'm having trouble with the maps provided online. There are a lot of horse and bike friendly trails which I'd like to avoid but without really knowing where I'm going it's going to be a bit of a challenge.

Anyways, while we were walking we came upon these ladies walking the other way. Ammo got to them first and I heard the one say "Oh my god look at that dog". Which wouldn't be out of the ordinary since he gets a lot of attention for being good looking and looking like a wolf. However she sounded more horrified than in awe of his good looks :P So I thought that was a little weird and when I got closer she said to me "Did you know your dog is covered in blood?!" So I called him back to me and man oh man was he ever covered in it. His nose, mouth, chin, chest and paws had blood all over them! He looked pretty badass tbh.

Turns out he had just bitten his tongue. I gave him a decent once over though to see if he showed any signs of pain anywhere else, but it was just the tongue. The only reason it had gotten all over him was because it was at the very tip of his tongue so while he was running around and panting it was dripping all over him. Plus after giving him a once over my hands were covered in blood too. I was really hoping someone else would come along and see us both with all the blood on us and why so I could come up with a story about how he killed someone and I had to bury the evidence :twisted: That didn't happen though. :(

Today we went to a hike around a lake and about 2 kms in he had a spurt of energy and went of one of his crazy runs. He doesn't run like that often, but he looks like a total moron and it's probably the fastest he can run. His legs go all directions and he just gives it all he's got. He usually runs in circles coming at me with each pass trying to get me to play with him, but he had just eaten a giant mouthful of horse shit so I didn't really want any part of his playing. I don't think he liked me not playing with him though, and he collided right into me instead. I went down instantly, and not from him knocking me over, just from the amount of pain in my shin. It took a minute or two before I could even put any weight on my foot it hurt so bad! Now it's sore and has a giant lump and bruise on it. I was not too happy about that <_<

Oh and I also went for my third acupuncture/cupping session on Friday and got a new batch of herbs to try in hopes of stopping all the hives I've been getting. I quite enjoy the acupuncture/cupping but the herbs are awful tasting.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,094 posts
You cup? While I'm interested in how that feels, the concept skeeves me out a bit.
Posted Image

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts

You're not on FB anymore so it's hard for me to remember your birthday date. Although I'll see you tonight man.

Did my rego (after [bleep]ing waiting for 2 hours) and cost me $430. Jesus Christ I hate the road traffic system here....

Popoto.~<3

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,094 posts
Hey man, at least you have a car you can legally operate :P
Posted Image

Nekyia
[ Display Name History ]

Nekyia

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • RSN:Nekyia

You cup? While I'm interested in how that feels, the concept skeeves me out a bit.

I like how it feels. Well, depending on how well they are suctioned on. The one she put on me the other day was really on there and when she slid it up to the top of my shoulder it kind of hurt a bit. But other than that 1 cup there isn't anything about it that bothers me. In fact with how unnecessarily comfortable that table is, I could easily fall asleep while she does the cupping.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,094 posts

I like how it feels. Well, depending on how well they are suctioned on. The one she put on me the other day was really on there and when she slid it up to the top of my shoulder it kind of hurt a bit. But other than that 1 cup there isn't anything about it that bothers me. In fact with how unnecessarily comfortable that table is, I could easily fall asleep while she does the cupping.

Do you also enjoy popping zits?
Posted Image

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts

Hey man, at least you have a car you can legally operate :P

I also live in the middle of butt[bleep] no where, so I need a car to leave here. (and I cant get lifts as NO ONE lives here anymore, and all moved in-town)

Popoto.~<3

Rainy_Day
[ Display Name History ]

Rainy_Day

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,968 posts
  • RSN:Duffman19910
  • RSN2:Yeahduffman
Today.. I decided to pop into Off Topic for the first time in a long time.

Apart from that.. Sorted my banks, did some savings, cooked some food, tidied the house, yadda yadda. It's all good.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
RIP Michaelangelopolous

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts

Apart from that.. Sorted my banks, did some savings, cooked some food, tidied the house, yadda yadda. It's all good.

So how's the Police Force treating you so far?

Popoto.~<3

Rainy_Day
[ Display Name History ]

Rainy_Day

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,968 posts
  • RSN:Duffman19910
  • RSN2:Yeahduffman

So how's the Police Force treating you so far?

Erm, apart from being palmed off the world's stupidest arrest with dodgy details by a sergeant, and dealing with a bunch of peeved CID officers who were fuming at him, it's alright. Been crewing a plain car with blue lights, and focussing on traffic mainly, so I enjoy it for the most part. Not that interested in shoplifters/generic boring crime, the bigger things are far more interesting.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
RIP Michaelangelopolous

TTanT
[ Display Name History ]

TTanT

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,041 posts
I just had a crazy few days:

Friday I helped a friend run a panel at a local con, which basically involved me hooking up projectors and the like because he had no idea how they worked, then sitting in the back of the room with my laptop because the people there were driving me crazy.

The next day was my school's Tae Kwon Do club's trip to a tournament, which entailed a 10 hour round trip along with hotel stays and the like.
'I have a lot of stories about this

Then when I got home at 3am Monday morning, I immediately changed and grabbed a flashlight before being picked up by a few friends at 3:30am to watch the Lyrid meteor shower, which was a ton of fun as well.

Now I'm currently running on two hours of sleep, but it was worth it.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

Tifers say the darndest things

I_am_Geed
[ Display Name History ]

I_am_Geed

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
  • RSN:Feel
  • RSN2:Doc Roe3
Today I got my student loans postponed until i get back into school. (I took a semester off[as in withdrew] for medical reasons)
Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,094 posts
Theory: Rainy_Day was IamDan all along.
Posted Image

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly
Bigger things being Speeding Tickets? :P

Today was a lazy day.

b6brc9.jpg

I_am_Geed
[ Display Name History ]

I_am_Geed

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
  • RSN:Feel
  • RSN2:Doc Roe3

Bigger things being Speeding Tickets? :P

Today was a lazy day.

I went to court last week to dispute mine. Officer told me I was going 97 in a 55. Lmao. Judge was like "yeah I dont believe this" and the case got dropped. Felt good man.
Posted Image

Sbrideau
[ Display Name History ]

Sbrideau

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,387 posts
  • Location:Saint-Georges, Qu├ębec, Canada (very close to the Maine border)
  • RSN:Sbr
So I guess I'm the only one that got lucky by just getting a warning after being caught doing 143Km/h in a 110Km/h zone? (For you americans that's 89 in a 68).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users